What's new

Pakistan's Nawaz Sharif calls Taliban for peace talks

Don't believe in democracy. Read carefully what I said, they can use democracy as a temporary means only, just like they are using guns as a temporary means to an end. Once in power they can amend the constitution and democracy gone forever and only bliss afterwards.

Don't you think its more islamic and peaceful to use peaceful means as opposed to violence to achive what you surely believe to be a peaceful reign of religion of peace? When such a peaceful route is available, yet their use of violence to enforce what people already want leads to the logical conclusion that people do not actually want it and your claim of popular support even Taliban do not believe in.

Reply only if you can offer something logical, not the usual sermon or assertions based in beliefs.
They consider democracy kufr mr if they enter it they will become part of kufr Sir that is government has to bring Ulemas in Ulemas like Molana Sami ul Haq and also Mufti Rafi Usmani and Mufti Naeem and others

I hope he didn't say bhie humhain tu choor tu hamari such b ap se milti ha ...

They consider democracy kufr mr if they enter it they will become part of kufr Sir that is government has to bring Ulemas in Ulemas like Molana Sami ul Haq and also Mufti Rafi Usmani and Mufti Naeem and others

So democracy is kufr but guns is cool, HENCE the govt must not talk to Taliban but use guns on them.

Thank you that was a very useful exchange.

I can't stop laughing at those pakistanis supporting the talks, in their defence their stupidity is firmy anchored in hope.

So democracy is kufr but guns is cool, HENCE the govt must not talk to Taliban but use guns on them.

I can't stop laughing at those pakistanis supporting the talks, in their defence their stupidity is firmy anchored in hope.

Every war has to end by talks Mr we laugh at the stupidity of Indians who are fighting Maoists for years with no end this war can't end without talks Mr those Indians who know nothing about this war and the people of this area just like to come up with pathetic funny points and show height of ignorance

Its not going in your ar$ anyway, so why are you so worried about anyone's personal decision whether they want to implement Shariya or Democracy, whether they prefer talks with Talibans or want to fight them. Shove your atheistic logics and believes in your sorry @$$ and mind your own business. Or get out with your Army in Afghanistan to get things right, if you are so concerned about it.

more than 95% will accept it

So , what happened in the General Elections when the people voted for unislamic " democracy " and not Shariah as supported by some polls whose credibility is doubtful ?

Sir that is government has to bring Ulemas in Ulemas like Molana Sami ul Haq and also Mufti Rafi Usmani and Mufti Naeem and others

I remember Govt of Pakistan sending some ulemas to the Red Mosque before the decisive battle , what use were they if I may know ?

Shariah is wanted by every one and they don't believe in democracy neither do I

Brother, I agree with Shariah part, but not the democracy part. Opinions of many Ulema are anti-democracy. This is intellectual laziness at best and fitna at worst. This also feeds the rhetoric of TTP. Not good.

I have yet to see an honest effort of part of anti-democracy Ulema to come up with support for their opinions. It is easy for them to reject things, since they begin and end their life in Mosques. Good for them, but they really do not understand. Islam and democracy are not mutually exclusive. In fact my view is that Quran and Hadith support governance based on consensus. Remember Quranic injunction for 'Mushawarat'. Also remember Hadith supporting 'Mushawarat', and support for majority opinion. In Islamic countries no government can legislate against Islamic principles, but then there is no system of governance recommended per se. Whatever that exists in relation to governance and community life is actually supportive of democracy. Perhaps a system which combines elements of Democracy, and Chinese philosophy on governance can be a good model for us. But then again, Ulema who for the longest time (12 centuries) supported Kingship can hardly tell us now how we ought to govern ourselves in accordance with Allah's laws. They really should not support opinions leading to Fitna.

I am aware of arguments presented to reject democracy, but perhaps you can change my mind with some fresh argument...?

So , what happened in the General Elections when the people voted for unislamic " democracy " and not Shariah as supported by some polls whose credibility is doubtful ?

I remember Govt of Pakistan sending some ulemas to the Red Mosque before the decisive battle , what use were they if I may know ?
And the solution was almost reached until Musharraf destroyed the peace plan and attacked Lal Masjid Mr

Brother, I agree with Shariah part, but not the democracy part. Opinions of many Ulema are anti-democracy. This is intellectual laziness at best and fitna at worst. This also feeds the rhetoric of TTP. Not good.

I have yet to see an honest effort of part of anti-democracy Ulema to come up with support for their opinions. It is easy for them to reject things, since they begin and end their life in Mosques. Good for them, but they really do not understand. Islam and democracy are not mutually exclusive. In fact my view is that Quran and Hadith support governance based on consensus. Remember Quranic injunction for 'Mushawarat'. Also remember Hadith supporting 'Mushawarat', and support for majority opinion. In Islamic countries no government can legislate against Islamic principles, but then there is no system of governance recommended per se. Whatever that exists in relation to governance and community life is actually supportive of democracy. Perhaps a system which combines elements of Democracy, and Chinese philosophy on governance can be a good model for us. But then again, Ulema who for the longest time (12 centuries) supported Kingship can hardly tell us now how we ought to govern ourselves in accordance with Allah's laws. They really should not support opinions leading to Fitna.

I am aware of arguments presented to reject democracy, but perhaps you can change my mind with some fresh argument...?

Democracy is completely in contradiction with Islam Mr in Islam their can be no political parties second the person who himself comes in front and ask people to make him leader can't be made leader Sir

Every war has to end by talks Mr we laugh at the stupidity of Indians who are fighting Maoists for years with no end this war can't end without talks Mr those Indians who know nothing about this war and the people of this area just like to come up with pathetic funny points and show height of ignorance

Your ignorance about the maoist issue, indian govt and state govts many many talks with them over decades, their multiple internal divisions and the lack of electoral evidence to their claim of popular support only bolsters my opinion that you have no freaking idea what you are talking about.

Its not going in your ar$ anyway, so why are you so worried about anyone's personal decision whether they want to implement Shariya or Democracy, whether they prefer talks with Talibans or want to fight them. Shove your atheistic logics and believes in your sorry @$$ and mind your own business. Or get out with your Army in Afghanistan to get things right, if you are so concerned about it.

Cultural intimidation works in backward societies, not on the internet. Try something new.

It's very authentic decision plus the right people to conduct negotiation after all Punjab was the most peaceful province in last 5 years.. One needs to understand that taliban are very sensitive thinkers they always seems to know who they 're dealing with some1 wise and trustworthy who could take the talk long way

Cultural intimidation works in backward societies, not on the internet. Try something new.

For your info, you are in a Pakistani forum and we are backward as per Indians. So you will be treated the same whenever you come up with your BS stuff.
Deal with it or get your smart a** out of here.

Whenever I hear the word peace with the Taliban my heart skips a beat and I feel a loathing so great no one can imagine. These callous, murderous enemies have murdered over 40,000 Pakistanis are still in no mood to relent. Peace with the Taliban makes no sense unless there is no other option. No other option here means we cannot defeat or kill the Taliban. Unfortunately from all I have seen I only see the security forces chasing innocents while the real terrorists go free. The Taliban should be crushed. We should have made a push into South Waziristan and brought back TTP commander Hakimullah Mehsud.

@Awesome Shariah will be implemented either through peaceful way or through crossing a bloodbath

Wohi toh main bhi keh raha hoon, tum Shariah law walay ho hi terrorist khoon ke pyasay. Thank you for agreeing that Shariah Law's definition for you guys is nothing but katlogharat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap from NDTV..
NS said we should respond positively to the peace dialouge proposal of Taliban's. Remember before the elections Talibans gave proposal of peace dialogues.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom