What's new

Pakistan's Nawaz Sharif calls Taliban for peace talks

sorry sis, but what you wrote was your personal opinion that terrorists should be handed talks and negotiations

well then if some taliban bastard cut heads and he was involved in gruesome killings, you will still prefer to tlk with these killers?
Sir your Army started state terrorism first that too on American orders and attacked its own people in Tribal areas and after facing lot of suffering Tribal people formed TTP in which some of foreign also joined but mostly it is tribal people and they started taking revenge so first hang musharraf and his allies who attacked own people to please daddy USA

sorry sis, but what you wrote was your personal opinion that terrorists should be handed talks and negotiations

well then if some taliban bastard cut heads and he was involved in gruesome killings, you will still prefer to tlk with these killers?

I commented on decision of Nawaz Sharif and not given my personal opinion.

those who are blowing innocent people indeed are NOT worthy to spare however, since we here are the most affected and we know what other dynamics and players are at work hence we have to be extrac careful and take into account all options.

i personally prefer target elemination of such elements

Good development, I hope we could recover the loss we made after putting our nose in WOT led by Gen. Musharraf.
Pakistanis would have been living peacefully if we stayed out of WOT.
If USA can't win war against them and wants to flee out of the region then how come PA will defeat them.

I agree to you actually. I hope the same rule is applied for US too.

Actually it's different situation. You can't apply same rule when it is completely different situation. But even for the sack of arguments I accept it's a same situation, will US will be implementing Shariah Laws or making Shariah compliant. No they are not, so it's not even same rule.

Actually it's different situation. You can't apply same rule when it is completely different situation. But even for the sack of arguments I accept it's a same situation, will US will be implementing Shariah Laws or making Shariah compliant. No they are not, so it's not even same rule.
Thanks for reply.

I dont remember when US denied of applying Sharia or Pakistan approved the Sharia in Afghanistan.

In fact, this was not I was talking about.

When US wanna talk, it means they are defeated... but when Pakistan does the same, then Pakistan won!!

Whatever the outcome of the talk may be,( sharia or no sharia), the situation is the same at THIS POINT, which is; talks with Taliban. So why double standards?

If US is considered a loser then Pakistan too should be considered the same. Isnt it?

Thanks for reply.

I dont remember when US denied of applying Sharia or Pakistan approved the Sharia in Afghanistan.

When US wanna talk, it means they are defeated... but when Pakistan does the same, then Pakistan won!!

Whatever the outcome of the talk may be,( sharia or no sharia), the situation is the same at THIS POINT, which is; talks with Taliban. So why double standards?

If US is considered a loser then Pakistan too should be considered the same. Isnt it?

Pakistan had been asking for talks and negotiations in the entire region since long whereas US was claiming power use was the only option whereas now they agreed talks are the only option. Thats the difference between approach of Pakistan and US.

Same applies everywhere.

Thanks for reply.

Taliban are the one who offer peace talks first not Pakistan.
In America case it was America offering the peace talks to Taliban.

Thanks for reply.

Well my point was different. My point was only TTP vs Pakistan and Taliban vs US are different scenarios. And it's not Pakistan Approving Shariah, but Afghani people Approving it. Pakistan don't has to do anything with Afghanistan. It's Afghanis and US, Pakistan is suffering for nothing.

Also reality is a bit different then you presumed.

It's US want to talke Taliban for Peace. And TTP want to talke to NS and other parties for Peace. So tell me with both lines who lost and who won? NS only accepted not offered, and both cases are different.

look fighting never solves anything eventually you need to sit down and talk. but ofcourse not go down and give in to the demands of the TTP!!!

but this war must end!

Well my point was different. My point was only TTP vs Pakistan and Taliban vs US are different scenarios. And it's not Pakistan Approving Shariah, but Afghani people Approving it. Pakistan don't has to do anything with Afghanistan. It's Afghanis and US, Pakistan is suffering for nothing.

Also reality is a bit different then you presumed.

It's US want to talke Taliban for Peace. And TTP want to talke to NS and other parties for Peace. So tell me with both lines who lost and who won? NS only accepted not offered, and both cases are different.

Ok. I got the point.

But still wanna say that talking to terrorists should never be considered as defeat no matter who invited or who initiated the talks.

We both know what would have happened, had Taliban nit hiding in caves and fighting the US face to face.

Shariah law jesi cheeez na sunnay ko milay bass... Nobody will accept it.

Mubarak ho, mubarak ho to all our PML(N) brothers who were cheering for Ganja bradran. Welcome to Pakistan 2.0, the Saudi version. Get ready to have Muttawas on streets harassing our women. I just hope they start the implementation from Punjab. Congrats once again on your supreme leaders (Ameer-ul-Momineen's) plans for the future of Pakistan.

Bunch of moronic zombies.

Mubarak ho, mubarak ho to all our PML(N) brothers who were cheering for Ganja bradran. Welcome to Pakistan 2.0, the Saudi version. Get ready to have Muttawas on streets harassing our women. I just hope they start the implementation from Punjab. Congrats once again on your supreme leaders (Ameer-ul-Momineen's) plans for the future of Pakistan.

Bunch of moronic zombies.

Khair Mubarak... :bounce:

Sir your Army started state terrorism first that too on American orders and attacked its own people in Tribal areas and after facing lot of suffering Tribal people formed TTP in which some of foreign also joined but mostly it is tribal people and they started taking revenge so first hang musharraf and his allies who attacked own people to please daddy USA

Dear Zarvan,

This is what the Taliban spokesman, Ehsanullah Ahsan, said after the attack on the U.S. convoy in Peshawar in 2011: "The diplomatic staff of all NATO countries are our targets. We will continue such attacks. Pakistan is our first target, and America is our second." Furthermore, this is what Ehsanullah Ehsan said after government of Pakistan decided to reopen the NATO supply routes: "We will not only attack the supply truck but will also kill the drivers (of NATO supply trucks).” Transporters who resume supplies will be "considered a friend of the U.S." and will face the consequences.
There is no conspiracy theory here and these threats have come directly from their spokesperson. Our shared stance and principles against terrorism continue to hold the utmost importance. We hope to play our role in restoring peace in the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Dear Zarvan,

This is what the Taliban spokesman, Ehsanullah Ahsan, said after the attack on the U.S. convoy in Peshawar in 2011: "The diplomatic staff of all NATO countries are our targets. We will continue such attacks. Pakistan is our first target, and America is our second." Furthermore, this is what Ehsanullah Ehsan said after government of Pakistan decided to reopen the NATO supply routes: "We will not only attack the supply truck but will also kill the drivers (of NATO supply trucks).” Transporters who resume supplies will be "considered a friend of the U.S." and will face the consequences.
There is no conspiracy theory here and these threats have come directly from their spokesperson. Our shared stance and principles against terrorism continue to hold the utmost importance. We hope to play our role in restoring peace in the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command
Sir USA is the biggest terrorist in the world has killed in millions and millions in war in different countries and as mushaaraf became USA tout and attacked tribal people they started hitting back and your soldiers will be hunted you destroy peace you don't bring peace

Back
Top Bottom