What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

Pashto and Sindhi languages are not practical languages.

Hardly anyone speaks or reads in those languages.

Not at all. It is minority Lang from India's state of Bihar . These people migrated to our land and try to snatch our local languages and cultures.It is just spoken by minority of about 7 percent total population . It has no value at all.Majority speak Punjabi ,then Pashto ,Sindhi and balouchi . Their are more minority Langs ,which are entirely ignored by our state.

English is most preferred Lang and mostly all education Is in English happy now !!!

If you are Pashtun you should not be saying this, even if you don't speak it the language carries a collective heritage and can't be worthless. It's a terrible thing you said and you should be ashamed of yourself.

HE ISNT THO LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's a larp. In Pashtunwali your tribe comes from your dad's side not your mom's side and he calls Pashtunwali bullcrap.

Can't speak a lick of Pashto either. Sad case of inferiority complex.

Language movement of Bengalis was a catalyst of 1971.

Its a lingua franca, not meant to be imposed or be a tool to erase other languages!

I am Pashtun, the same people you beg so hard to be :-)

Also language movement was an excuse as Bengali was made a national language. Mujib was a communist stooge and was caught planning with India and Soviet Union during Agartala Saazish, khair that's a different story.

I hope mods close this thread, its becoming a useless debate

@waz @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch

Not at all. It is minority Lang from India's state of Bihar . These people migrated to our land and try to snatch our local languages and cultures.It is just spoken by minority of about 7 percent total population . It has no value at all.Majority speak Punjabi ,then Pashto ,Sindhi and balouchi . Their are more minority Langs ,which are entirely ignored by our state.

English is most preferred Lang and mostly all education Is in English happy now !!!
When Pakistan was being even Liaquat Ali Khan said the national language would be Urdu.

Why are people getting upset?

Who is erasing your way of life? People are just saying don't allow jahilat to stop development of the country

So using big umbrella and big tent approach in Pakistani development of identity is allowing jahallat?

When Pakistan was being even Liaquat Ali Khan said the national language would be Urdu.

National language as in lingua franca. Looks like you haven't learned the lesson from 1971!

Why are people getting upset?

Because you are calling people's mother tounge's useless 💀

I don't see unsolvable problems in the Turkish-Pakistani relationship. Every human social interaction is bound to have its ups and downs. Having a matter on hand which is bothering one side is not going to undo a decades-old partnership.

Ask yourself: Would you throw away your Porsche because one of the tires got punctured?

I feel like this debate has more to do with Pakistan itself than with the actual state of the Turko-Pakistani relationship. Every illegal immigrant is also a stark reminder of your own shortcomings and failures while, at the same time, you're forced to face this hurting reality.

I understand that this can be emotionally burdening. All I can say is that we shouldn't underestimate this topic as a potential source of hazard, but it is not a breaking point of our relationship.

@jus_chillin @MultaniGuy can you both just stop now. I've asked you to apologise, also @jus_chillin don't disrespect Pak calling a scam.

We're going through a difficult time as a nation, let's not take frustrations out on each other. This is the kind of thing that is making me think I should leave this forum. Very childish / trolling behaviour . This is supposed to be a defence forum!

No one in this thread is widely condemning him!

They are more mad at me while I haven't said anything negative!!!!

This is the reality of a Pakistani identity, an erasure of local and native languages and cultures!!

No one in this thread is widely condemning him!

They are more mad at me while I haven't said anything negative!!!!

This is the reality of a Pakistani identity, an erasure of local and native languages and cultures!!

I asked him to apologise and condemned him what are you talking about. So did @PAKISTANFOREVER . I've asked mods to close thread as well. What else do you want me to do

At the same time you keep calling Pak a scam?

You are unironically proving GM Syed correct when you are saying that stuff :rofl: :rofl:

The identity part of it. No one can actually agree on what it actually is.

It can be whatever you want - umbrella and all. This has been argued to death. Its useless.

Let's focus on our bigger problems at the moment.

It can be whatever you want - umbrella and all. This has been argued to death. Its useless.

Let's focus on our bigger problems at the moment.

So you think its fair I have been called Indian and Afghan larper while some guy on this forum is calling Sindhi and Pashto useless languages? Spreading hate and is ironically proving people like Achakzai and JM Syed correct?

Some people have been calling my umbrella approach as a form of "promoting jahilliyat" LOL

I think I had a hunch of what this identity was and I have been proven correct!

So using big umbrella and big tent approach in Pakistani development of identity is allowing jahallat?

National language as in lingua franca. Looks like you haven't learned the lesson from 1971!

Because you are calling people's mother tounge's useless 💀

No by all means big umbrella approach seems sensible and appropriate, but we can't deny ethnocentric extremism, jahilat and stupidity and even open terrorism emerging from this ethnocentrism

Nothing can be allowed to supercede the state, the country is vital for our defence as a people

but we can't deny ethnocentric extremism, jahilat and stupidity and even open terrorism emerging from this ethnocentrism

Ethnocentrism will inadvertently develop when you have people on this forum calling my language and Sindhi language "useless".

More people are mad at me than at a guy spewing hate speech! Shows the aasliyat of this Pakistani identity!

So you think its fair I have been called Indian and Afghan larper while some guy on this forum is calling Sindhi and Pashto useless languages? Spreading hate and is ironically proving people like Achakzai and JM Syed correct?

Some people have been calling my umbrella approach as a form of "promoting jahilliyat" LOL

I think I had a hunch of what this identity was and I have been proven correct!

I literally said it was not correct to disrespect languages! I asked him to apologise and not spread hate.

@hussain0216 is right in that you promote cultures etc without ethnocentrism. It's not that hard to understand.

I've had enough of this now.

Back
Top Bottom