What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

And that shows what a scam "Pakistani identity" is.

We need to have big tent or big umbrella approach, but no one wants to do that!

This thread proves that more people are mad about me asking questions and poking holes rather than a guy calling Pashto "useless" and saying semi-hateful things!

And I am the Indian/Afghan agent :rofl:
You are asking what is Pakistani identity?

Pakistani identity is this:
1) 96% are Muslim

2) Urdu language

3) Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis, Kashmiris, and Baloch

4) Punjab, Khyber-Pakthunkwa, Sindh, Balochistan, Kashmir

This thread proves that more people are mad about me asking questions and poking holes rather than a guy calling Pashto "useless" and saying semi-hateful things!

No one should disrespect anyone's language. We will not erase anyone's culture/language. We need an umbrella approach as you said. There's no point arguing this every day on the forum. No one should call any language useless as it is v offensivem

However you should also refrain from saying Pakistani is a scam. I and others find that v offensive

@waz @LeGenD @Irfan Baloch @The Eagle

Please close this thread as people are insulting and disrespecting each other.

Since when was wikipedia a valid source?

The footnotes show the sources.
I go by what people say in Pakistan, not by wikipedia.

I go by laws, you can get your ID card in Sindhi and learning Sindhi is mandatory in Sindh.
Now shoo.

Stop larping 💀

You wanna be Pashtun so bad, you treat us like a brand LMAOOOOO

Call our language useless but die and crave for our title and blood at the same time :rofl::rofl:

Thanks for proving to me the haqeeqat and aasliyat of "Pakistani identity" :-)

it seems we are breeding men to fight our own people, it was much more honorable to achieve martyrdom fighting Indians than fighting our own people

Some Families I know who died fighting TTP etc were not as "pumped" about it- they said they sent their sons to fight Indians not die fighting Muslims (not all 1-2 )

So in order to be "Pakistani" we have to erase Pashto? We can respect languages while speaking a lingua franca

I think Afghans are right, why are people being more mad at me while people are calling for the extinction of my language!

@PakSarZameen47 @PAKISTANFOREVER Is this the Pakistan you want? Why aren't you guys condeming this behavior! I have never said anything against anyone's heritage or language!

Bro the fact no one is condemning him is actually concerning.

It took some time but I think we have exposed what this "identity" is about. They don't respect local cultures they want to erase it!

No it is not. I believe that ALL Pakistan ethnicities and languages are as iimportant as one another. Together we are the Pakistan.

Last edited:
Afghans have destroyed themselves through their own stupidity, what the afghans believe isn't worth shit at the moment

Speak Pashto, speak it at home, speak it with friends, speak it out and about, it's just another language in a diverse country

The problems start when ethnocentric stupidity starts to create problems for the country moving forward

The same happened in Bengal

We had to "DEAL WITH" millions of Hindus to ensure Bangla remained a Muslim state as per partition, but Bangla was a thousand miles away

As hindutva poison spreads Indian Muslims are beginning to realise how wrong they were, people on the eastern side of the border have always had a good understanding why partition and Pakistan was essential

People on the western side have allowed ethnocentric stupidity to create havoc for decades, Afghans are ruined because rather then move forward they allowed lar aur bar to destroy them and their relationship with their neighbours
Yes the Afghanistanis have destroyed their country and society because of their own idiocy.

No one should disrespect anyone's language. We will not erase anyone's culture/language. We need an umbrella approach as you said. There's no point arguing this every day on the forum

@waz @LeGenD @Irfan Baloch @The Eagle

Please close this thread as people are insulting and disrespecting each other.

Then go and directly condemn him.

No one is doing that. More people are mad at me asking questions and pointing stuff out, while this guy is spewing hate speech.

Show me where it says that.

The official languages of Pakistan are Urdu and English.

Not Pashto, or Sindhi or any regional language.

Whatever the official languages are, ALL Pakistani languages and ethnicities are as EQUALLY important and cherished as one another. Together and United we ALL make Pakistan. Without one another, we fall.

No one is doing that. More people are mad at me asking questions and pointing stuff out, while this guy is spewing hate speech.
Some members are upset that you are promoting ethnocentrism.

You keep barking Pashto, hardly anyone in this world can speak that language.

@MultaniGuy please refrain from disrespecting languages by calling them useless as this is causing offense. This is not the way to have a debate. Please apologise

You are asking what is Pakistani identity.

Pakistani identity is this:
1) 96% are Muslim

2) Urdu language

3) Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis, Kashmiris, and Baloch

4) Punjab, Khyber-Pakthunkwa, Sindh, Balochistan, Kashmir

Million different answers and you say Urdu language , why not include the languages of the ethnicities you listed?

You want to erase our culture, our way of life. The quiet nod from people here kinda show they agree.

I agree with the big umbrella approach.

I agree with the big umbrella approach.
Lol, outside of your province and family who is going to speak Pashto or Sindhi languages?

Hardly anyone.

When I was talking to the expatriate Pakistani community in the Middle East, everyone spoke Urdu.

Why is this member promoting ethnocentrism?

Back
Top Bottom