What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

Aren't Pakistanis all "one" if someone insults a language that 15% of your population speaks wouldn't it get you mad.

Either you don't care or secretly agree with it. No one condemned him, which is telling....

More people are mad at me poking holes in "Pakistani identity" rather than condemning someone doing semi-hate speech.

So you agree with @MultaniGuy that Pashto is a useless language?

Pashto is as good or as useless as Kashmiri mirpuri, Sindhi or anything else it's only ethnocentric stupidity that creates a problem when everyone really needs to move forward

Also India is behind all terrorism and communal violence in Pakistan and are part of an international conspiracy to defame Pakistan's good name. TTP, LeJ, ISIS/KP, all are Indian sponsored outfits. Surely its India's fault that Pakistani security forces constantly failed to provide basic and proper security for its citizens despite well having the ability to do such. Funny thing is that it was actually the PPP that started the whole trend of blaming India for terrorism pand separatism in Pakistan despite most Pakistanis accusing the PPP of being Indian agents and what not.
No PMLn is accused of India friendly
PPP WAS always anti-india but slaves of the US as said by people

Pashto is the official language of the Khyber Pkhtunkhwa Province/State of Pakistan who is that not part of Pakistan
Show me where it says that.

The official languages of Pakistan are Urdu and English.

Not Pashto, or Sindhi or any regional language.

Pashto is as good or as useless as Kashmiri mirpuri, Sindhi or anything else it's only ethnocentric stupidity that creates a problem when everyone really needs to move forward

So in order to be "Pakistani" we have to erase Pashto? We can respect languages while speaking a lingua franca

I think Afghans are right, why are people being more mad at me while people are calling for the extinction of my language!

@PakSarZameen47 @PAKISTANFOREVER Is this the Pakistan you want? Why aren't you guys condeming this behavior! I have never said anything against anyone's heritage or language!

Pashto is the official language of the Khyber Pkhtunkhwa Province/State of Pakistan who is that not part of Pakistan

Bro the fact no one is condemning him is actually concerning.

It took some time but I think we have exposed what this "identity" is about. They don't respect local cultures they want to erase it!

So in order to be "Pakistani" we have to erase Pashto? We can respect languages while speaking a lingua franca

I think Afghans are right, why are people being more mad at me while people are calling for the extinction of my language!

@PakSarZameen47 @PAKISTANFOREVER Is this the Pakistan you want? Why aren't you guys condeming this behavior! I have never said anything against anyone's heritage or language!

Bro the fact no one is condemming him is actually concerning.

It took some time but I think we have exposed what this "identity" is about. They don't respect local cultures they want to erase it!
Actually I am surprised other members are not condemning your ethnocentric behavior.

Urdu and English are the only languages that matter in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai this forum has a very nasty attitude towards this issue

I said Punjabi should be taught in schools people got mad and ganged up on me , I have heard on this forum like 20-30 times already some really f-ed up things about Punjabi

Paindu, dnagars (animal) language, midevil and belongs to middle ages, on and on

It certainly got me annoyed and mad... So did couple other people

Languages are spoken by your grandmother's, mothers, people have emotions attached to it

We need to respect those emotions

Bro the fact no one is condemning him is actually concerning.

I agree no one should disrespect anyone's language @jus_chillin , its one person saying that, no one else

Last edited by a moderator:
Show me where it says that.

The official languages of Pakistan are Urdu and English.

Not Pashto, or Sindhi or any regional language.

1652042831565.png

You can get your ID card in Sindhi and they make Sindhi learning mandatory in Sindh.

your omission of Punjabi here, adding a general "or any other..." might be sussy to your interlocutors. tread carefully, I would say.
Please stay out of this Indian.

Yes, Punjabi is not as important as Urdu in Pakistan.

Bhai this forum has a very nasty attitude towards this issue

I said Punjabi should be taught in schools people got mad , I have heard on this forum like 20-30 times already some really f-ed up things about Punjabi

Paindu, dnagars (animal) language, midevil and belongs to middle ages, on and on

It certainly got me annoyed

And that shows what a scam "Pakistani identity" is.

We need to have big tent or big umbrella approach, but no one wants to do that!

This thread proves that more people are mad about me asking questions and poking holes rather than a guy calling Pashto "useless" and saying semi-hateful things!

And I am the Indian/Afghan agent :rofl:

Afghans have destroyed themselves through their own stupidity, what the afghans believe isn't worth shit at the moment

Speak Pashto, speak it at home, speak it with friends, speak it out and about, it's just another language in a diverse country

The problems start when ethnocentric stupidity starts to create problems for the country moving forward

The same happened in Bengal

We had to "DEAL WITH" millions of Hindus to ensure Bangla remained a Muslim state as per partition, but Bangla was a thousand miles away

As hindutva poison spreads Indian Muslims are beginning to realise how wrong they were, people on the eastern side of the border have always had a good understanding why partition and Pakistan was essential

People on the western side have allowed ethnocentric stupidity to create havoc for decades, Afghans are ruined because rather then move forward they allowed lar aur bar to destroy them and their relationship with their neighbours

Back
Top Bottom