What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

Show me where it says that.

The official languages of Pakistan are Urdu and English.

Not Pashto, or Sindhi or any regional language.

Most widest spoken language in Pakistan is Puunjabi almost half the country speak some form of it yet still its not official language of country because Pakistan is very divorce country and people need a second language to bridge the gap and that gap is filled by Urdu
And i have no idea why someone will ask this question other than to troll.

Actually I am surprised other members are not condemning your ethnocentric behavior.

How is this ethnocentric is I say I want Pakistan to have a big umbrella or big tent approach to its identity.
Urdu and English are the only languages that matter in Pakistan.

You tried doing the same to Bengalis LMAOOO.
Now shoo before you further embarrass yourself here.

Your larping of Pashtun people is embarassing.

Million different answers and you say Urdu language , why not include the languages of the ethnicities you listed?

You want to erase our culture, our way of life. The quiet nod from people here kinda show they agree.

No we don't agree.

They are still important as they are Pakistani languages. We need to preserve and cherish them too.
Yes you are correct. I concur with you.

But in terms of usefulness Urdu is the most important one.

How is this ethnocentric is I say I want Pakistan to have a big umbrella or big tent approach to its identity.

You tried doing the same to Bengalis LMAOOO.

Your larping of Pashtun people is embarassing.
What do you mean "You tried doing the same with Bengalis"

Or are you an "Indian" pretending to be a Pakistani. lol.

Show your true flags Indiot.

@MultaniGuy
My little brother doesn't speak a word of Urdu - only punjabi with mother, father and English outside
but loves pakistan to death, wears it on his sleeves

By the standards you're setting - he won't be Pakistani enough or less if it than rest of the people?

Lol, outside of your province and family who is going to speak Pashto or Sindhi languages?

Hardly anyone.

Big umbrella approach is also to show native clothes and culture as well!

But you prove that you want to erase my way of life!!!

Yes the Afghanistanis have destroyed their country and society because of their own idiocy.

The world gave hundreds of Billions to afghans to fix their country

Rather then create alliances and work with their neighbours they embraced lar aur bar and ethnocentric stupidity

It left them a destroyed and wretched people today's whose women and children are starving

we need to heed the warning, ethnocentric jahils need to look at the afghans and realise we can't go down that route

Lol, outside of your province and family who is going to speak Pashto or Sindhi languages?

Hardly anyone.

When I was talking to the expatriate Pakistani community in the Middle East, everyone spoke Urdu.

Why is this member promoting ethnocentrism?

Big umbrella approach in terms of valuing and cherishing ALL Pakistani languages and ethnicities.

@MultaniGuy
My little brother doesn't speak a word of Urdu - only punjabi with mother, father and English outside
but loves pakistan to death, wears it on his sleeves

By the standards you're setting - he won't be Pakistani enough or less if it than rest of the people?
Same way this Indian pretending to be a Pakistani is saying I am not Pathan because I don't follow Pashtunwali.

Quite some warped logic he has.

If you are Pashtun you should not be saying this, even if you don't speak it the language carries a collective heritage and can't be worthless. It's a terrible thing you said and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Pashto and Sindhi languages are not practical languages.

Hardly anyone speaks or reads in those languages.

@jus_chillin @MultaniGuy can you both just stop now. I've asked you to apologise, also @jus_chillin don't disrespect Pak calling a scam.

We're going through a difficult time as a nation, let's not take frustrations out on each other. This is the kind of thing that is making me think I should leave this forum. Very childish / trolling behaviour . This is supposed to be a defence forum!

Back
Top Bottom