What's new

Pakistan’s Hand in the Rise of International Jihad-New York Times

At least several hundreds.
in thousands and the EU govts let them go even the purpose was very open, and Uncle Sam goes as usual Saint the mess they create after Iraq war and ME Spring, continue to blame on Pakistan.

in thousands and the EU govts let them go even the purpose was very open, and Uncle Sam goes as usual Saint the mess they create after Iraq war and ME Spring, continue to blame on Pakistan.

What the NYT says is not US official policy or stance, and neither is what Europe does.

Read some stragtic geography you will find your answer.

What's so great about this strategic geography?..The whole West, Koreans, chinese, Japanese, the gulf monarchies have advanced and become rich without tapping this strategic geography.

Is tapping this strategic geography so important that such a large portion of the west expends considerable resources without having gained a dime in return?...I am sure they aren't that naive.

The reverse is true in fact..The region is more a curse then a boon and any country venturing there has had to take considerable losses.

My point is...There is no smoke without fire..and no sane pakistani will deny the existence of the jihad factory and of the tail ban and of the numerous terror groups..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/07/o...-in-the-rise-of-international-jihad.html?_r=0

As we know what is happening in Afghanistan from the breakdown of the security situation to desertions within their army is all because of Pakistan :rolleyes:

Now we have a new gem from the Times......Apart from the usual Pakistan=terror yadda yadda yadda we are also responsible for the rise of ISIS !!!

Interesting past couple of days first with that Guardian article and now this
US and Saudi Arabia funded the Mujahideen that are now Talibaan, AlKeda and ISIS, so they should accept the faulty policies and its after affects. Pakistan was also involved in this but not the only one in this mess.

Wow and here i thought that dudes in India today had over active imagination. So a few hundred Pakistanis out of 200 milion leave for syria and that makes pakistan responsible for ISIS:rofl:. In that case nearly a few thousand left from EU so does that make it the biggest evil out there:crazy:.

I think i stopped reading when Author wrote Pakistan at least 10-20 times in first paragrapgh.

What's so great about this strategic geography?..The whole West, Koreans, chinese, Japanese, the gulf monarchies have advanced and become rich without tapping this strategic geography.

Is tapping this strategic geography so important that such a large portion of the west expends considerable resources without having gained a dime in return?...I am sure they aren't that naive.

The reverse is true in fact..The region is more a curse then a boon and any country venturing there has had to take considerable losses.

My point is...There is no smoke without fire..and no sane pakistani will deny the existence of the jihad factory and of the tail ban and of the numerous terror groups..

Infact every sane pakistani will tell you he cant figure out the crap you are talking about. If a few thousand nut jobs out of a population of 200 million represent an entire Nation then Shiv Sena is trully representative of your mindset. Extremism is unqiue phenomena to Wahabism which is not common to Pakistan. Pakistan has a very small population which actually even cares for this sect of islam crap. I was born in a sunni house hold and never i felt need to ask that which sunni sect i belonged. If saudis were ever your neighbours then you would have trully known the terror of living next to a jihadi factory.

Stop stuffing your head in indian newspaper and you will know what is actually going on around you.

What the NYT says is not US official policy or stance, and neither is what Europe does.

US Will Not Target Haqqanis in Afghanistan | Page 2
Why you so confident that USA achieve what they are looking for i.e OBL dead etc so Haqqani group is no more threat for USA? What I think USA made more enemies in previous years compare with before AQ! Or you think ISSI Boko Haram Taliban and AQ are friends with USA now?

NY times and her buddies in Washington DC (District of Criminals) are getting frustrate due to increasing Russian involvement in crushing their proxy army ISIS.......We should be happy right now.

Moments like these never come often. :-)

Nothing new...its a known fact.pakistan is epicentre of terrorism. Infact its good if isi keep on supporting terrorism coz these will also bite back and keep pakistan involved in nonproductive work.thats good for whole world. Keep blaming afgan india usa brit cia mossad raw bahamas .seo tom n principe,mars venus ....for all your problems . If you once had made isi accountable pakistan would have been very peaceful.

Pakistan created ISIS, communism, nazism, israel and the Weimer Republic. Even wars between different aliens were caused by Pakistan. Pakistan is also responsible for a sharpe increase in the decline of the ozone layer.

Saddam Hussein, President Assad, Hitler, Josef Stalin & Luke Sky Walker are all Pakistanis from Sahiwal town just outside Lahore.

Absolutely Baffling how we allow these foreigners to report from Pakistan

Jonathan Boone who wrote that Baluchistan article for the Guardian is based in Islamabad

Its free for all with no vetting process
Unfortunately true. But then this is exactly what you bear for taking the easy route of being in someone's lap. Today you must be wishing so much that if Pakistan were never in any camp during cold war. Today you are so much indebted that you can't go anything to use people.

Looks like Christine Fair has some competition. Both are targeting an islamophobic audience which is convinced that countries like Pakistan are scum, whilst willfully being clueless about the terrorist sponsoring activities of their own country i.e hypocrites writing for a hypocrite audience.

can't blame Pakistan for everything,,,ISIS is the result of the traction in the Islamic world and US played as a catalyst with taking part in the gulf war .

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Whatever ,

Pakistan eliminate :guns:all terror groups :ph34r: including those against India .

US Will Not Target Haqqanis in Afghanistan | Page 2
Why you so confident that USA achieve what they are looking for i.e OBL dead etc so Haqqani group is no more threat for USA? What I think USA made more enemies in previous years compare with before AQ! Or you think ISSI Boko Haram Taliban and AQ are friends with USA now?

So what? Pursuing national interests is never a popularity contest. Leaders are hated by losers anyway. US policies in the region have made attacks on the mainland far less likely than they would have been had these terrorists not been meted out this punishment they deserved.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom