What's new

Pakistan's acquisition of the U-214

bro we haven't even signed the deal!!! and you are talking about induction?

i hope we do it fast before the U214 becomes an outdated technology!"
I think it will take about 4 years after the contract for 1st sub to arrive

Ok , Ok,
But i am intrested to know, recently where is the deal standing ?
if some one have fresh news then pleases share.

i think all other things are finalized just confirmation awaits

Brother hasnain0099 ,
Thanks for information and i also wants your comments , on 488 post at page 33.

well there is an option that PN go for the one that was made for greece. if that happens PN may well be operationg the forst sub within eight to 10 months after the deal is signed!
as far as the deal is concerned it is pin drop silience from the authorities. i hope ya toffaan sa pahlay ke kamoshi na ho!

regards!

regards!

4 years is too long...........till then indians would be operating scorpeone and other new subs

First 3 scorpenes will be without AIP systems while our 3 A-90b will be equipped with same systems. And i believe first scorpene will not IOC before 2011.

First 3 scorpenes will be without AIP systems while our 3 A-90b will be equipped with same systems. And i believe first scorpene will not IOC before 2011.

well there is an option that PN go for the one that was made for greece. if that happens PN may well be operationg the forst sub within eight to 10 months after the deal is signed!
as far as the deal is concerned it is pin drop silience from the authorities. i hope ya toffaan sa pahlay ke kamoshi na ho!

regards!

regards!

just hope even in this matter we come up with succeed​

just hope even in this matter we come up with succeed​

yes, lets pray!

for the agostas, the last one was fitted with AIP but the first two were supposed to get there AIP soon but it have been years that we havent heared anything about them. i hope they too get there AIP systems on board and also we move ahead with the U214 deal as soon as possible. these steps will surelly add an under water power punch to pakistan navy!

regards!

yes, lets pray!

for the agostas, the last one was fitted with AIP but the first two were supposed to get there AIP soon but it have been years that we havent heared anything about them. i hope they too get there AIP systems on board and also we move ahead with the U214 deal as soon as possible. these steps will surelly add an under water power punch to pakistan navy!

regards!

would type 214 would replace our agosta 70b in the future

Sorry Growler, all 6 Indian Scorpenes will be with the MESMA AIP systems. Any link to confirm the same? You are correct regarding the timeline. The first sub has however been delayed by 6 months to 2012. Value your feedback.

Indian Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes, lets pray!

regards!

The other two Agostan 90b subs will be fitted with the Mesma AIP system during their next major refit. Dunno when thats scheduled for though.

Back
Top Bottom