What's new

Pakistan's acquisition of the U-214

India has also plans to buy German submarines. Germans has shown interest in selling.

PPP is trying its best to fix the mood of army!
wonder what holds beneath? France is nutoriously famous for kickbacks..... it is not possible to go ahead with French without involving naval cheif.

With U boat advantage is we get new technology....... French submarines are no replacement for German technology.

India has also plans to buy German submarines. Germans has shown interest in selling.

If PPP gets free hand they would give away whole Pakistan to india! and send the bill to people of Pakistan.

In any case it will be on record that Pakistan was first to evalute the U subs. and approve them.

and as far as i know PN have already evaluated all options and it was only after that they opted for U214zzz
heck if the deal go down h drain...

regards!

i still think U 214 will be in PN colours but for some strange reasons no clue of deal our media should have a new interview with our naval chief and ask him about the U 214 deal eveything will be clear seems like our media is involved only in rubbish politics they dont have time to seee countries defence are on stake

quiest submarine in the world manuvarability like a dolphin what else you need pn if i have been a PN chief would have halted every deal for this baby massive baby beauty i dont know why our naval chief is nuts if he is not nuts than why he dont put pressure via joint chief of army staff on govt to finalize deal with germany last time that *** hole PM went to germany just for window shoping useless tour without getting anything from germany

if we get this baby than u see all indian ships get burned in the sea of india i hope our naval chief do something for this deal it is equally important for us as to get our sea cleaned up from growing indian naval nuke subs it will be deadly against indian subs too becoz they dont know where we r but our U 214 will know where they are its like having a FA 22 in your fleet very very sophisticated.

it is truely AC killer submarine for sure bettter than any submarine today u name it it will register a kill over it gotland agosta are nothinf infront of it for sure sir and it also can be used for speciall operation it is truelu multi missions submarine u cant get better sub than this i dont know why india in 2005 went for scorpene not going for this true legend anyway i hope we dont make same mistake as indians did in 2005

Howaldtswerke-German Werft GmbH (HDW), Kiel, a company of ThyssenKrupp Technologies, and Marine Force International LLP (MFI), London, received on 2 July 2009 a contract for the delivery of six material packages for the construction of submarines of class 214 signed with Turkey.

The contract was signed in Ankara in the presence of the Turkish Defense Minister Vecdi Gönül, the CEO of ThyssenKrupp Technologies AG, Dr. Olaf Berlien, the member of the Executive Board of ThyssenKrupp Technologies AG, Dr. Hans Christoph Atzpodien, Parliamentary State Secretary in the Ministry of Defense, Thomas Kossendey, and the inspector of the German Navy, Vice Admiral Wolfgang E. Nolting, instead.

The six submarines are equipped with an air independent propulsion system based on the HDW-Brennzoffzellen technology, are manufactured at the Turkish Naval Shipyards Shipyard Gölcük (GNSY) in Izmit. Here were previously constructed past eleven of the Class 209 submarines for the Turkish Navy.

With Turkey, another country is equipping its navy with the most modern air-independent U-Boottyp out. In the future will thus be on the high seas 36 U-boats with a HDW fuel cell propulsion system on the road.

Dr. Olaf Berlien stresses the importance of this new major: "The position of HDW, the world leader in the field of non-nuclear submarines will be further strengthened. Through this order, both the jobs at HDW in the long term but also several hundred jobs at suppliers in Germany. "

turkey already signed a deal

The submarines were designed by HDW Class 214 based on the proven design principles of the U-Boat Class 209 additional family involvement with innovative systems of the class 212A.

The Class 214 is ideal for a wide range of tasks, ranging from operations in coastal waters up to missions at sea. The modular range of weapons and sensors along with the air-independent propulsion makes the submarine class 214 ideal for tasks such as:

Missions against surface vessels and antisubmarine warfare
Intelligence, observation and reconnaissance
Operations with special operations forces.
Many of the entries that have led to this new approach are the result of an analysis of scenarios of modern naval forces operations. While friendly navies have made their information available.

The submarine class 214 is characterized by the following characteristics:

increased underwater endurance and low probability of betrayal due to the proven fuel cell air independent propulsion
increased depth
permanent-magnet PERMASYN® Motor at low speed for high speed without switching noise
optimized signatures Management
Sonar development with ISUS 90 for enhanced detection capabilities in the low frequency range (Flank Array)
large weapons payload for an appropriate combination of torpedoes, missiles and mines
Integration of the torpedo defense system for submarines (TAU).
Thanks to its modular concept and the sophisticated automation of this U-boat weapon system provides a particularly cost-effective dar. It is extremely difficult to localize and therefore the unbeatable solution for future navies.

Specifications 214

Overall length approximately 65 m
Diameter of pressure hull approximately 6.3 m
Displacement approximately 1,700 tons
Height including tower 13 m
Torpedo Tubes 8
Crew

Good to see pakistan still not lost hope on u-214 even after what germany said about india. They told india is woken up gaint and relation between india and germany will grow stronger. Navy wants 2nd line of submarines. Germany reply'd they more then willing to sell india subs. i think india will buy 6 u-214 and then more orders will follow. i hope pakistan learn one thing from it. Thats is 'money can't buy anything'. You should have learn't by china. They have 3 times more money then india yet no one selling them top weapons. Being good country helps alot.

Buddy that's what i said. Do you think if india buys german subs then will german give pakistan subs? Not in a billion time. Once pakistan agree to buy france sub then india in advantage because france well known for its delay delivery. Check scorpions sub of india that being made in india by france. India will whisper something in france ears and then france will delay subs for pakistan more then pakistan thought it might get delayed. India real game player and knows very well how to play game.

Submarines, and most devastating weapon in the Pakistan Navy. The first Gsoasp Pakistan entered into service in 1964 and is also the first submarine in the south and south-east Asia. PNS GHAZI submarine Pakistani 2 ships destroyed and shut down the entire enamel Pompeii in the days of the war. 1994 Pakistan The contract was signed with the evil Afrenca 3 submarines with TOT. The first of three Augusta Made in the company DCN France 2 in the rest of the Akrachy. In 2007 Pakistan The contract was signed with Germany Submarines U-214 Vs Generation Submarines With the TOT.
Offline Submarines Pakistani
Agosta 90b

man provide official word from ambasador U 214 is finalized with pakistan last time the chief of HDW said it i think u did not heared him and u never will becoz u r indian and there is something will happen good for pakistan ur ears get closed automatically

Back
Top Bottom