What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

No, I dont get your "drift". In fact, its a rather poor attempt :P But kudos for trying tho....:rofl:

Does it looks like i was even trying?-
You'll get the drift once you land is pakhton land-

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

OK guys dont call me a mullah or a person living in caves

but there are so many places i want to visit

Ajmer Sharif

Bareilly

New Dehli

Marhara

to visit shrines :)

kun bhai koi movie hit keranay ka irada hai?- :rofl:-

Some where near this address:

Murree Brewery Co. Ltd.

National Park Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan

Delhi historical city ,i guess also good for tourists .

I've been to India many times mostly because majority of my family still lives there. I've been to Mumbai, Rampur, Delhi, Lucknow, Hyderabad and Panaji. All those places were ok except for Delhi. Delhi really isn't all that great. Only the food and mughal architecture got me excited. It's really congested and kinda dirty.
But Delhi did remind me of Lahore and I find Lahore overrated as well.

Andaman islands...Thats something we dont have in Pakistan..Tropical islands and shallow seas..FTW :)

Islamabad, no second thoughts about it.

In India, I would probably live in Chandigarh. It is similar to Islamabad even though it isn't as good. New Delhi is too populated & crowded, same thing with Mumbai. I would love to be close to Lucknow & Patna as well, but I doubt I would be able to survive in either.

Islamabad, no second thoughts about it.

In India, I would probably live in Chandigarh. It is similar to Islamabad even though it isn't as good. New Delhi is too populated & crowded, same thing with Mumbai. I would love to be close to Lucknow & Patna as well, but I doubt I would be able to survive in either.

You ll do just fine in Lucknow. Karachi wale jab Lucknow aate hain to wapas jaane ka naam hi nahi lete:lol:

Back
Top Bottom