What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

So kinda like California or Athens weather? I like tropical weather with lots of rain(no flooding) thats one thing I wish my city Karachi had.
Bang on. Pleasant winters, nice rains but they don't delude the city. Summers have become harsh lately (I mean 38-42 deg).

Guyz which place in pakistan is similar to ladakh?
rocky mountains clear sky/ weather and gaand faadu thandi? :D

lol, whats size of the city got to do with being happy. :D
its what the city offers that matters.

Generally, the larger the city, the greater is the selection of bars, restaurants, clubs, parties, more neighbourhoods to explore, and other places of interest. I know that bars and clubs aren't really Karachi's strongpoint, but where there's a will, there's a way. Besides, Karachi, like Bombay, has the Arabian Sea to keep it company, and that is of epic importance to me. Strong air links with the rest of the world are an important factor as well, and even though Karachi is pretty dismally connected to the rest of the world at the moment (barring the crappy Middle East), I reckon KHI would be the first to see a resurgence in international air links when their economy starts to look up.

All in all, in comparison to the rest of Pakistan, it's closest to Bombay.

spoilt with too many choices.I'd either choose Jhang Maghiyana for this is a land of love or anywhere near the banks of river Sindhu,where thousands of years ago our Rishis wrote the sacred Vedas.

Back
Top Bottom