What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

Yup exactly the place you described.
Just love those kinda places :D

bhai apne ko pata hain, apun bhi yahi rehta hain. :D

Some of those lakes:

Kaghan-Valley-Lulusar-Lake-a-scenic-view.jpg

c2.jpg

Lulusar-Lake-Pakistan.jpg

If you really have those places, let me tell you my friend you have no clue how to market yourselves....... They look soo beautiful.....
Came back from Naran a few days ago. the view from my camp was ufffff !!!

If you really have those places, let me tell you my friend you have no clue how to market yourselves....... They look soo beautiful.....

Mullahs aren't exactly the friendly type of folks neither are they good for tourism as it turns out.

Mullahs aren't exactly the friendly type of folks neither are they good for tourism as it turns out.

What a waste then.... That is where Western countries are ahead of us.... They know how to attract people and they know how to market themselves......

Yeah Kerala. I have seen pictures of Kerala, the place looks like heaven on earth.

I happened to be living in kerala.... :P

Our Himachal, kashmir and north east is equally beautiful :D

i agree ive visited these places including ladakh just last year. but i was kinda shocked to see such beautiful places exist in pakistan.

we want akhand bharat. and we want it right now. :D

That's the sad truth, Pakistan has always lacked the kind of PR management that India has. Resultantly, we find ourselves quite vulnerable on the international stage with declining foreign investment and next to no tourism.

That's the sad truth, Pakistan has always lacked the kind of PR management that India has. Resultantly, we find ourselves quite vulnerable on the international stage with declining foreign investment and next to no tourism.

One important aspect of tourism is, it change people's perception...... Right now the world see Pakistan as a dangerous place, but once you get a steady flow of tourists, slowly world might change their perception.....But this change of perception gives you dollars aswell.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom