What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

One important aspect of tourism is, it change people's perception...... Right now the world see Pakistan as a dangerous place, but once you get a steady flow of tourists, slowly world might change their perception.....But this change of perception gives you dollars aswell.....

That's going to be a hard change to bring about, seeing as Gallup shows Pakistan to be the third most hated country in the world after North Korea and Iran. We need a lot of diplomacy before we can even start imagining that anyone would want to surprise their kids with tickets booked to Pakistan for the summers.

WHat's the temperature in ur city right now? [to pakistanis]

It's sooo hot in delhi!
delhi boils in summers!! few days back in some areas temperature touched 47 degrees

We had a thunderstorm last night so temperature has decreased to 39 degrees today.

That's going to be a hard change to bring about, seeing as Gallup shows Pakistan to be the third most hated country in the world after North Korea and Iran. We need a lot of diplomacy before we can even start imagining that anyone would want to surprise their kids with tickets booked to Pakistan for the summers.

It is tough but doable..... But that need advertisement..... One need to advertise themselves...... a famous proverb in marketing "Jo dikhtha hein Woh Biktha Hein"..... there will be people who would like to take risks, and i am sure there will be people who want to visit some good places.... slowly and steadily you can increase the number of people......

Have you been there during summers? Lovely place, lovely food, lovely people... but I was sweating buckets.
then,better go to hill stations like munaar and wayanad,where summer maximum temperature never go beyond 28C.

It is tough but doable..... But that need advertisement..... One need to advertise themselves...... a famous proverb in marketing "Jo dikhtha hein Woh Biktha Hein"..... there will be people who would like to take risks, and i am sure there will be people who want to visit some good places.... slowly and steadily you can increase the number of people......

The GoP tried to work with that, started Helicopter Skiing in Pakistan. That really caught some attention and X-sportsmen from all over the world flocked to Malamjaba. You are lifted to the top of a smooth slope and then a heli pulls you forward, releasing you with a snap, skiiers go down the slope at speeds over 130kmph.

The GoP tried to work with that, started Helicopter Skiing in Pakistan. That really caught some attention and X-sportsmen from all over the world flocked to Malamjaba. You are lifted to the top of a smooth slope and then a heli pulls you forward, releasing you with a snap, skiiers go down the slope at speeds over 130kmph.

then what happened? They still have the facility?

i think the risk is worth it to vist places which icarus posted. even if terrorist kidnapped me and tried to shoot me in the head, ill request him to plz throw me in that freezing pond. my only last wish? - a hot coffee :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom