What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

Pakistanis can live in hell but never in a stinking shithole.........wake up from your delusions.........Pakistani's are not bengalis

Just a fun thread...i would like to know which place would Pakistanis like to choose in India and Indians in Pakistan..
I would personally choose swat..beautiful place!

I would like to live with the Taliban in Pakistan. Tired of leading a civilized life. Want to go back to being an uncivilized ape
Yes....sometime me thought to act like BARBARIAN.....infact that word have Energy....if speak it Loud :D
No one wants to visit Orissa, Chattisgarh and Tamil nadu?
I do....Your country is so Big, I need to make list of Lists...:hitwall:
Islamabad
Great Modern City of Pakistan......I live in Islamabad, that city is also called Green City & in negative connotation "Dead City"

Place in Pakistan where there are partying chicks everywhere can anyone help me out in finding such a place in Pakistan
HEERA MANDI LAHORE....:lol:

Pakistanis can live in hell but never in a stinking shithole.........wake up from your delusions.........Pakistani's are not bengalis
kid, the country you are talking about has states which have living standards comparable to developed countries...so stop being stupid

I doubt anyone wants to come & live in Pakistan. Pakistanis who think otherwise need to stop smoking, whatever it is that they are smoking & hand that stuff over to me...

I doubt anyone wants to come & live in Pakistan. Pakistanis who think otherwise need to stop smoking, whatever it is that they are smoking & hand that stuff over to me...

Thats why we have the world's largest refugee population.

Back
Top Bottom