What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

At a heaven called SWAT (terrorist free and drone free offcourse...)......

I would like to visit everywhere in Pakistan be it to the extreme areas of Baluchistan or the modern Islamic city of Islamabad or cities like Peshawar .
I really hope that someday I visit Pakistan with my Pakistani friends who've already invited me atleast a dozen times :lol:

You should try the lesser known Nainital....its a beautiful place.:-)

View attachment 36138
Yeah been to Nainital more times than I remember and each time my love grew for this hill station and the sexy aunties :omghaha:
U should try out the Jim corbett national park as well which is located just around the corner .
There is sooo much to explore in Nainital and its suburbs when compared to the overrated Shimla .

Last edited:
Yeah been to Nainital more times than I remember and each time my love grew for this hill station and the sexy aunties.
U should try out the Jim corbett national park as well which is located just around the corner .
There is sooo much to explore in Nainital and its suburbs when compared to the overrated Shimla .

Yeah I heard a lot about naini..one of my friends is from nainital and he's always going ga-ga about the place.
What I was told was that nainital is more peaceful and sleepy compared to the hustle bustle of Shimla. And beautiful ofcourse!
I want to try Ranikhet too.

Can somebody please arrange for a villa for me in Abbotabad ? I have heard anybody can live there and do whatever the phuck he wants and no one gives a shi*. Exactly my kinda place :bounce:

Just be prepared to be ADMINISTERED POLIO DROPS,

FROM THE WRONG END...... :enjoy:

USING BLUNT INSTRUMENTS..... :lol:

I would like to live with her :P

alia_bhatt_stills22.jpg
:disagree:
Child marriage :D

I heard the same thing about U.P :P
Deathwish. Rest in peace. :angel:

Just be prepared to be ADMINISTERED POLIO DROPS,

FROM THE WRONG END...... :enjoy:

USING BLUNT INSTRUMENTS..... :lol:

If a pretty Abottabadi girl does it, I would gladly take it :enjoy:

Tum dono Kerala ke aas pass aayega to Taag bhod duga :angry:

I think you meant Tang tod dunga , my friend :D

You will most probably get a military brat. Which means you are ****ed. :angel:
I can only say - RIP.

Our Pakistani hosts can't even arrange a pretty Abbotabadi girl to administer polio drops to me from behind ? :(

yh kya hai? pondicherry k achar-

He has a problem with Hindi. Also, Pondicherry is not in Kerala :)

Our Pakistani hosts can't even arrange a pretty Abbotabadi girl to administer polio drops to me from behind ? :(

He has a problem with Hindi. Also, Pondicherry is not in Kerala :)
i know where that is- and profanities doesn't have to be specific-

I would like to live with the Taliban in Pakistan. Tired of leading a civilized life. Want to go back to being an uncivilized ape :D

Back
Top Bottom