What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

Can somebody please arrange for a villa for me in Abbotabad ? I have heard anybody can live there and do whatever the phuck he wants and no one gives a shi*. Exactly my kinda place :bounce:

Can somebody please arrange for a villa for me in Abbotabad ? I have heard anybody can live there and do whatever the phuck he wants and no one gives a shi*. Exactly my kinda place :bounce:

I heard the same thing about U.P :P

People of Gujranwala eat more than a lahori, this is what hardcore lahoris themselves say. Historcially Gujranwala has been the daddy of Lahore :big_boss:
lets agree to disagree .. the people i knw from Gujranwala dnt eat alot ...
Both Lahoris and Gujaranwala people eat a lot brothers, Gujaranwala is known for Palwans and Lahore known for its food period. They both the same, Lahore is a little ahead though because the population and diversity of foods

Both Lahoris and Gujaranwala people eat a lot brothers, Gujaranwala is known for Palwans and Lahore known for its food period. They both the same, Lahore is a little though because the population and diversity of foods

I went to Amritsar recently. Amazing food Man the amount of stuffings they put in the Paranthas there. Amazing.

I welcome you to U.P then. Pagal na ho gaya to mera naam badal dena , agar kisi tarah jaan bach gayi toh.:enjoy:
:lol::lol: and Abbotabad is like the playground of the Army, so if you come they'll call you RAW and lock you up for ever :sarcastic:

I went to Amritsar recently. Amazing food Man the amount of stuffings they put in the Paranthas there. Amazing.
Yea I heard that from my friends that Amritsar has awesome food

:lol::lol: and Abbotabad is like the playground of the Army, so if you come they'll call you RAW and lock you up for ever :sarcastic:

That's why I asked somebody to arrange it for me. :P

Also, I am much less harmful then Osama , if he can live there with army's approval why can't I ? :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom