What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

dumbness is directly proportional to the girls aur sab haseeno k liya PAK MAIN AUR DIL MEIN KAFI JAGGA HAI :d
hahaha...theek hai..le jao...
aur bhai kya haal, bade din baad dikhe ? exam kaise hue
theek hai bro...
hw are u...exam next month hai....:P
I not here bcoz I was banned....lol.

How does that matter? :dirol:
actually not...but I would like to be with woman with brain and modest beauty ..then to be with beauty queen and dumba**
beautyqueen are for short time only....If u know what I mean...:P

You should try the lesser known Nainital....its a beautiful place.:-)

image.jpg

To live in india will be punishment for me. Anything east of Lahore in south asia is hell for me :flame:

Last edited:
Tough question as I have never been to India but if I had my druthers I would love to live in my Ancestral City DEHLI (Please don't bother to qoute me the official spelling which was written by some Dyslexic Britisher - I am writing just as my Ancestors pronounced the name of this City ).

This is the first step towards akhand Bharat, asking you where you'd like to live after merger is complete :p

Tough question as I have never been to India but if I had my druthers I would love to live in my Ancestral City DEHLI (Please don't bother to qoute me the official spelling which was written by some Dyslexic Britisher - I am writing just as my Ancestors pronounced the name of this City ).

Galib ka sheher hai dilli . You will be welcomed :) .

@Ravi Nair

I grew up listening stories of Shima, as my grandfather worked there, so its sort of magical place for me to go...
Wow!!
You father worked in Shimla??
You're one of us. :devil:

Kidding leader, I 've never been to Shimla ,only heard of it.
I hope someday you can come down to India and visit Shimla.

Which place in Pakistan would you suggest me??? :-)

Yes.. thats how its pronounced locally, now this too has been corrupted to ' Dilli".

If I were to travel to Pak the list is long. To see places I have heard old family folk speak of rather fondly , have old faded pictures too.. Kohat, Bannu, Nowshera , Quetta, Gujjar Khan to name a few.

Left to myself - Lahore, Peshawar, Bolan Pass, Khyber pass ( I realise its far fetched but then its only a wish list).

Back
Top Bottom