What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

Somewhere where RAW will let me live in peace and not an ISI agent :p:

By the way how is Chennai, i have seen the movie chennai express and where ever that is, I am all for it.

Chennai Express was mostly filmed in parts of Maharashtra, Goa and Kerala. :lol: Tamil Nadu or Chennai hasn't been shown anywhere in the film.

are there any you know what :D
article_95362_2616.Chal-Hatt-Tharki348.jpg
:P

See some Indians take our kindness for granted, **** i would rather die in gutter then visit holy ganga. :sick:
lol..its better u die in gutter then...
no body want pakistanii presence in india...

Last edited:
didn'tanswer my question

if they look like them i'd better not see :D

Bichari bacchiyan pehle se hi Tharkiyon ke kaarnamon se mayoos hain...aur tum unhe zalil karke rulaana chahte ho kya?:angry::angry::angry:

Why the heck would it matter to you ? You're still under-developed ! :lol:

@Indischer - See how racist he is ! :disagree:

But he speaks the truth ! :bad:

You biased Indic-physiognomy-phobes!:mad: Those girls are so sweet and goodlooking and charming and......I've run out of lies.:D

Last edited:
sahi pechana dost.. hum mile ..baat hui..fir dil mil agye... ab raha nahi jata..kashmir jaldi se solve karo... ya exchange kerlo sargodha se

Itni mushkilaat-bhara pyar kyun kar baithe yaar? Kaash me yeh tasalli de pata ki agle 5-10 saalon me iss mamle ka hal mil jaayega.:(

Place in Pakistan where there are partying chicks everywhere :dirol: can anyone help me out in finding such a place in Pakistan :help:

Back
Top Bottom