What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

I'd recommend Bombay, where you can make a lot of money, live well, eat and drink well, party like its 1999, and it's only 40 minutes from Goa! :D

Somewhere where RAW will let me live in peace and not an ISI agent :p:

By the way how is Chennai, i have seen the movie chennai express and where ever that is, I am all for it.

By the way how is Chennai, i have seen the movie chennai express and where ever that is, I am all for it.

It's boring as ever, hot almost all through the year, and a bit on the conservative side. I wouldn't bother considering it if I were you.

Ah, you prefer more hostile terrain? In that case, you might want to come to Naran and then start trekking further as far as you can go. Its a beautiful expanse of sparsely populated mountains with vegetation at the vale where the river runs, the area is characterized by an abundance of glacial lakes with water so clean and pristine that you can see the rocks at the bottom, almost 50 feet below the surface but swimming is a big no because the water is cold enough to send anyone into instant shock and drown them, plus ice crystals in the water leave millions of tiny cuts on any portion of skin exposed to the water that are impossible to see but bleed nonetheless.
A lot of folklore says that the lakes are occupied by demons and angels which is why no mortal can swim in them.
Sounds sooooo awesome! :D

I would have been near Sialkot though. :whistle:

We need to mine & fence the border with Afghanistan for that to happen !

Waisee is there some sort of a cost-benefit analysis that was ever done on mining & fencing the Durand Line ?

Mining the border would trigger a humanitarian crisis, locals routinely cross between the two nations and Afghanistan is already one of the most densely mined regions of the world. We already tried building a fence, but as I already told you, the Afghans uprooted it and sold it for scrap.

I would love to visit northern areas of India. If I ever live in India (which I am never going to) then I would chose to live in Goa or somewhere in Punjab.

Goa for obvious reasons :D

PS i love beaches , never been to one :(

Amratsar and Gurdaspur (My ancestral home towns)

OK guys dont call me a mullah or a person living in caves

but there are so many places i want to visit

Ajmer Sharif

Bareilly

New Dehli

Marhara

to visit shrines :)
By any chance is your name Imran awan..and do you presently live in Northern VA/MD

Back
Top Bottom