What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

No need for flamewar over territorial disputes. I just wrote what I wish. We have other forums to get into these gritty topics.

I hope Karachi becomes a part of India. Surrounded by Pakistan for fun times really. That's also a wet dream..

We can connect DMIC to Karachi

DMIC.jpg

Reuters Insider

IOK and some cash for Karachi??

No need for flamewar over territorial disputes. I just wrote what I wish. We have other forums to get into these gritty topics.

What? I want Karachi too..

Would be fun having two epic financial capital. <----Especially chaotic ones like Karachi and Mumabi...

IOK and some cash for Karachi??

Only free, cheap son...

I would like to visit Lahore, Rawalpindi, swat and Karakorum mountain ranges. I have heard great things and seen beautiful images of the mentioned places

Kashmir(Baramulla, Shimla) definitely ( not for jihad though :P)

Then go for Agra, Aurangabad (Maharashtra) , Amritsar(Punjab), Ahmedabad(Gujarat) , Mysore , beaches of goa, kerala

so many to mention.

Nope- for you it will be a land of hope and solace- catch the drift man-

No, I dont get your "drift". In fact, its a rather poor attempt :P But kudos for trying tho....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Reagrdless of the "hate", i would once again like to invite all Pakistanis to visit kerala. We are not really worried about immigration, 'cause you cant survive in kerala without malayalam and learning malayalam is a B1tc.h.

My latest dream is to
Go to islamabad from delhi, from their start my journey through karaokoram highway, seeing K2 on its way crossing china pak border.
Then entering Kashgar, china from their to tibet, lhasa and coming back to india via katmadhu nepal.

I don't know whether it is possible in this life.
But it will great journey with some big SUV.

Not possible Indians are not allowed in ***(with reference to Karakoram)

OK guys dont call me a mullah or a person living in caves

but there are so many places i want to visit

Ajmer Sharif

Bareilly

New Dehli

Marhara

to visit shrines :)

Back
Top Bottom