What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

Direct quote from my father from who is an airforce veteran. Please mods do not give me infraction since, I don't feel this way. "Beta subsay ghatia lokh Indian, Yahudi, Saudi, aur Lahori hotay hain". Manay pucha "Abu, Lahori kyun?" He said " Lahorian ki ravayah sub say neech hoti ti Air force main." He told me a story where some Lahori pilots insulted a drill sargent because he was from a village, and got reprimanded by some very TOUGH airforce guys.

Anyways, Love to my Lahori brothers because I know you guys are true Pakistanis just like me. There are idiots from every city, nation, idiot, but I cannot ignore the good people. Hopefully a cool Lahori from the forum will someday host me in Lahore. JonAsad, I would be happy to hang out with for a couple of days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smokin:

Sir please don't compare us with Indian, Yahudi, Saudi. ab itnay bhi buray nahi hum :frown:

But yes one thing i will agree with "lahoris make fun of other peope" but believe me it is just because they love jokes even if you will make fun of lahoris in front of lahoris they will not mind in fact they will laugh on their own.

This is what i have seen personally. :)

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Sky have no limits ;)

Then they can be on india also. ;)

Looks are worthless for Pakistanis and Indians if you catch my drift.I've seen average looking people with incredibly hot wives.Not sure why some people obsessed with Looks.

The poor guy made a joke of himself...

Sir please don't compare us with Indian, Yahudi, Saudi. ab itnay bhi buray nahi hum :frown:

But yes one thing i will agree with "lahoris make fun of other peope" but believe me it is just because they love jokes even if you will make fun of lahoris in front of lahoris they will not mind in fact they will laugh on their own.

This is what i have seen personally. :)

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Then they can be on india also. ;)

Ap mujhay kahbi host karna, to mujhay Lahore ka culture samjhana. Bahawalpur main hum to asay masaq ko boht bura samaj tey hain. Humaray mehman, humaray jiggar hotay hain. :smitten:

i defend anything Pakistani- and right now i am hating you for dissing Lahoris- :D-

The next time I come to Pakistan, and if you are there too, I'd definietely want to meet up take and you to lunch or dinner. You are a hilarious guy on pdf!!! :lol:

The next time I come to Pakistan, and if you are there too, I'd definietely want to meet up take and you to lunch or dinner. You are a hilarious guy on pdf!!! :lol:

that heli belonged to our museum !!!-- :rofl:

""Beta subsay ghatia lokh Indian, Yahudi, Saudi, aur Lahori hotay hain".

"ab itnay bhi buray nahi hum"

Translate?

"Indian, Jews, Saudis and people from Lahore are the worst kind of people Son."

"Don't compare us with Indians, Saudis and Jews please. We are not that bad"(Don Jaguar is from Lahore am guessing).

There's so many members I would love to have dinner with on PDF!!! Pakistanis, Indians, Iranis, Turks and Chinese. :)

Back
Top Bottom