What's new

Pakistani writers should not attend Jaipur Lit Festival, BJP warns

Seeds of Indian love for fascism still thrive.
What fascism ? Its the fallout because of LOC. BJP has every right to protest. Its democracy after all.

Don't worry, even if they do come and State govt. allows them, they will get best security and no one will kill them. I live in Jaipur. Its least violent city.

What is wrong with this idiots,Why are they always obsessed in creating trouble in Jaipur literary fest???Always picking fight with writers and artists.Bunch of losers:tdown:
Dude what's wrong with protest ? Its democracy after all.

We have every right to boycott Pakistanis after LOC incident. Its about symbolism.

any Pakistani visiting India should be killed, I have no problem with it
Do whatever you want. We just protest and exercise our democratic rights.

Hindu extremists ruining the future of the secular, democratic India.

Hindu extremists should back down their opposition to the nuclear armed Muslim neighbor or they will be reincarnated back again as a radioactive flower.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:blah: first proof then talk other wise get lost from our forum.

Yr denial n delusion is not appreciated here.

I think these individuals themselves should decide not to go there because of security risks if Gov is numb as always.

Awww, did I hurt your fundamentalist sentiments - you are a bit late with your "get lost from forum" - while Indians have already told your artists, singers, actors and players to get lost. :rolleyes:

You guys first stopped our trucks loaded with Tomatoes and Potatoes. Our farmers suffered.

Why would we allow you guys ?

We are stopping persons, you stopped vegetables.
:rofl:

You guys first stopped our trucks loaded with Tomatoes and Potatoes. Our farmers suffered.

Why would we allow you guys ?

We are stopping persons, you stopped vegetables.
:rofl:

I agree-

India must stop these Pakistanis from coming into India

Most of em are crazy--

Who in their right mind would want to go to India?

Please do a favour for Pakistans economy & throw em into a mental asylum for us

Dude what's wrong with protest ? Its democracy after all.

We have every right to boycott Pakistanis after LOC incident. Its about symbolism.

Its stupid.A society which don't respect artists and writers will never progress.What ever the reason keep politics out of cultural events like Literary fest.The purpose of such festivals are to promote art and literature in our society,all these right wing monkeys should stay out of this event,they are just trying to gain fame by creating a controversy in these events.

Typical extremist and hardline stance by BJP.

They're still sore from the LoC incident even though it's now evident who violated it in the first place.

Issi extremist BJP ki Amritsar to Lahore bus yatra thi jiske liye Nawaz aur Musharraf ki laar tapak aayi thi :cheesy:

"Padosi se nahi dekhe gaye aansu" :P
Fokat main thode hi bheje the ? :lol:

See we don't discriminate over Pakistani Onions. :D

We helped your economy, you wasted our tomatoes and Potatoes. :cry:

BTW this news says that you imported Onions which helped us but increased inflation in Pakistan. Learn some business basics. :D

Typical extremist and hardline stance by BJP.
They're still sore from the LoC incident even though it's now evident who violated it in the first place.
Well it was Congress which created Bangladesh and supported BLA. At least BJP is better than them for Pakistan. :D

Fokat main thode hi bheje the ? :lol:

See we don't discriminate over Pakistani Onions. :D

We helped your economy, you wasted our tomatoes and Potatoes. :cry:

BTW this news says that you imported Onions which helped us but increased inflation in Pakistan. Learn some business basics. :D

Bhai hum BILL Nahi DIL dekhte hain ;)
and dont worry after the Elections tell ur parties to stop the drama of being DESH BHAGHT :P and u can send them after that

Its stupid.A society which don't respect artists and writers will never progress.What ever the reason keep politics out of cultural events like Literary fest.The purpose of such festivals are to promote art and literature in our society,all these right wing monkeys should stay out of this event,they are just trying to gain fame by creating a controversy in these events.
Really ? Problem is that we keep extending this so called helping hand at high moral ground. I am not against these artists but when their country sends Kasab, beheads our soldiers, they don't deserve this good gesture.

We stopped cricket relations after Mumbai attacks. Why did we restart it when Pakistan haven't done anything against Mumbai conspirators and ignored all our evidences ?

Problem with these so called Moderate people of India is that they don't show same love towards their own soldiers. Our society respects Artists and Writers, whether he/she is of any religion.

The issue here is nationality. And I support this boycott. Its my democratic right to protest against a country which sent terrorists to my nation and behead our soldiers.

Without Pakistani artists and writers, our art and literature won't go down. We can develop without Pakistan in every sphere.

I would rather like you to show this concern towards victims of Pakistan funded terrorists and Indian soldiers' families.

The issue here is nationality. And I support this boycott. Its my democratic right to protest against a country which sent terrorists to my nation and behead our soldiers.

You rat! India killed Pakistani soldier first & THEN Pakistani army retaliated. Dont listen to ur retarded media!

Bhai hum BILL Nahi DIL dekhte hain ;)
and dont worry after the Elections tell ur parties to stop the drama of being DESH BHAGHT :P and u can send them after that
So you all believe its all because of elections but when Congress makes statements against BJP, you don't see politics ? :cheesy:

BTW it was BJP leader AB Vajpayee which came to Lahore for Peace talk. And you gave him Kargil. Doodh ka jalaa, chaach bhi phuunk phuunk ke pitaa hai. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom