What's new

Pakistani writers should not attend Jaipur Lit Festival, BJP warns

Going by the sentiments that were prevailing in the nation and still are - I can say this just a small form of protest.
that is what we are all discussing here, it feels like as if ur people were just in search of a reason to start bashing Pakistan and the biggest role was played by ur media

too bad the grass (peace spreading artists/intelectuals/ literary figures from Pakistan) are being crushed by Hindu extremists when they failed to crush the opposit elephant.

elephant would have been crushed but unfortunately our rider dont let him to do so .. :)

that is what we are all discussing here, it feels like as if ur people were just in search of a reason to start bashing Pakistan and the biggest role was played by ur media

You view it from the Pakistani perspective and see it as another incident, we view as an affront, probably take the killings - the way they were killed - more seriously.

P.S. I don't believe in the Aman ka Tamasha.

Just like you bowed to Hindu extremists viz a viz MF Hussain .

anyway its clear that Indians in general are hatemongers and there is no room for Indian BS viz a viz People to People contact rehtoric.

Its the Hindu extremists who are hell bent on creating hatered and ruining this very notion of Indians "people to people" contact.

you totally ignored the meaning of my post and continued your hate filled posts.
in india the government succumbs to many such demands and they are not b always from hindus.

Soldiers died on boths sides ur army isnt saint, they killed our men too

he heard the new rumor of 2 soldiers now, crappy Indians, crappy Indian media full of hate. I always wondered why Indians are turning ugly everyday now I know its this limitless hate thats burning them inside out. you will notice further south you go in india you will find more hate for Pakistan and people get uglier and uglier

You view it from the Pakistani perspective and see it as another incident, we view as an affront, probably take the killings - the way they were killed - more seriously.

P.S. I don't believe in the Aman ka Tamasha.
it has not been proven that it was our army who did this and if it is true then why did indian army refused to allow any third party to investigate it? and yes i dont believe in any TAMASHA either!

it has not been proven that it was our army who did this and if it is true then why did indian army refused to allow any third party to investigate it? and yes i dont believe in any TAMASHA either!

Is not Pakistan capable enough to conduct an investigation - why ask for third party other than to internationalize Kashmir issue and not exactly for the sake of the investigation, you wanted mileage out of that incident, if India allows you to gain mileage - your PA would keep repeating such killings .

You could have asked for a third party while investigating 26/11 perpetrators - why didn't you do it then?

i wont even mind if those BJP extremists kill one or two of those traitor pakistanis, i mean they deserve, wasim akram, veena malik, ali zafar do deserve whats coming to them, i say make their lives hell

Is not Pakistan capable enough to conduct an investigation - why ask for third party other than to internationalize Kashmir issue and not exactly for the sake of the investigation, you wanted mileage out of that incident, if India allows you to gain mileage - your PA would keep repeating such killings .

You could have asked for a third party while investigating 26/11 perpetrators - why didn't you do it then?
Pakistan didnt do any investigate itself becouse you wouldnt accept the results,Pakistan army is much more mature and responsible, Pakistan is facing problems from everywhere do u really think us that stupid that by doing what u claim we did, we would create another problem for us??and yes 26/11 seriously? u are still holding on to that?? well what about siachen what about bangladesh? we lost east Pakistan becuse of india but still our people were so kind that we left the past behind and actully wanted peace with india,

i wont even mind if those BJP extremists kill one or two of those traitor pakistanis, i mean they deserve, wasim akram, veena malik, ali zafar do deserve whats coming to them, i say make their lives hell
AGREE!!!!!!!!! :D

good decision..nyways these pakistani artists, athletes, etc have nothing to offer to India or world. Their existence doesn't make any difference to anyone.

Pakistan didnt do any investigate itself becouse you wouldnt accept the results,Pakistan army is much more mature and responsible, Pakistan is facing problems from everywhere do u really think us that stupid that by doing what u claim we did, we would create another problem for us??and yes 26/11 seriously? u are still holding on to that?? well what about siachen what about bangladesh? we lost east Pakistan becuse of india but still our people were so kind that we left the past behind and actully wanted peace with india,

What about Kargil? what about 65, 48? what about the parliament attack? what about Saurabh Kalia? the list goes on - let's stick to the most recent one shall we?

Pakistan never even bothered to say they will investigate - they started denying immediately, and let's not talk of maturity or responsibility because there is no measurement that you can measure against - Kargil misadventure not withstanding.

Pakistan is facing problems from everywhere do u really think us that stupid that by doing what u claim we did, we would create another problem for us??

I see it as a stream of events that led to it.

1. the US has gone soft on Pakistan and has assured it greater role in Afghanistan - so you are through with your tensions on your western front and now want to start fomenting trouble on your Eastern front again - as was done in the 90's after Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan.

2. TTP, LET and other terrorist groups call out to start terrorist campaigns in Kashmir again.

3. Kashmir separatist movement leaders go to Pakistan and meet up with LeT and HUM leaders, ISI chief, PA Chief and ask for their help in fomenting trouble again.

4. increased militant intrusions into Kashmir.

So yes you wouldn't be stupid to restart the jihad, you got the US of your back and would very well want TTP off your back to by sending them to Kashmir.

and yes 26/11 seriously? u are still holding on to that??

For sure we are holding on to that, this might be a daily occurrence in Pakistan, but as I said we do take such attacks seriously and will ensure that justice prevails.

actully wanted peace with india,

I would have looked at it as a failure of previous attempts in proxy wars so try peace for the moment so that you can take care of the various sectarian and separatist factions inside Pakistan and also get some breathing time till you get a grip on Afghanistan matters. I don't see much future in these false peace overtures going by what happened the last time Vajpayee ventured out to do it and got Kargil in return. Some very powerful elements in Pakistan don't want peace between India and Pakistan for fear of shutting up their money tap. This boogeyman is beneficial to a certain segment of your people.

Pakistan never even bothered to say they will investigate - they started denying immediately, and let's not talk of maturity or responsibility because there is no measurement that you can measure against - Kargil misadventure not withstanding..
Pakistani did deny becouse it had nothing to do with that incident, and Pakistan did offer india to allow UN to investigate but india refused it Pakistan suggests UN inquiry over Indian killings – The Express Tribune
I see it as a stream of events that led to it.

1. the US has gone soft on Pakistan and has assured it greater role in Afghanistan - so you are through with your tensions on your western front and now want to start fomenting trouble on your Eastern front again - as was done in the 90's after Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan.

2. TTP, LET and other terrorist groups call out to start terrorist campaigns in Kashmir again.

3. Kashmir separatist movement leaders go to Pakistan and meet up with LeT and HUM leaders, ISI chief, PA Chief and ask for their help in fomenting trouble again.

4. increased militant intrusions into Kashmir.

So yes you wouldn't be stupid to restart the jihad, you got the US of your back and would very well want TTP off your back to by sending them to Kashmir..
America Has gone soft on Pakistan becouse it NEEDS us in 2014 withdrawl,and why would we want to force a war on india when we cant even afford a war, our economy has collapsed we are internally weak, only one who will be beniffiting from this WAR/TENSIONS would be either india or the Western world,

"So yes you wouldn't be stupid to restart the jihad, you got the US of your back and would very well want TTP off your back to by sending them to Kashmir." Oh then that also means that ur presence in Afghanistan and afghan presidents visit in india and later karazi giving BS warnings to Pakistan and america being more pro indian that is also a pattern?,

wtf i always here we indian inviting pakistan, i dont find a pakistan inviting a hindu actor or singer....

Indian elections are near Congress exposing hindu terror and extremists, while Bjp and saffron parties doing anti-Pakistan politics for vote bank.
I personally feel congress will win this time because USA, business community and moderates Indians will vote for congress.

Pakistani did deny becouse it had nothing to do with that incident, and Pakistan did offer india to allow UN to investigate but india refused it Pakistan suggests UN inquiry over Indian killings – The Express Tribune

My question is then the UN should start investigating everything that goes on between us, why this specially when the ploy was to internationalize the issue rather than look into it with genuine concern - it was a planned and well thought out operation - another of your terrorist attacks on Indian soil - India holds the right to decide what to do about it.

America Has gone soft on Pakistan becouse it NEEDS us in 2014 withdrawl,and why would we want to force a war on india when we cant even afford a war, our economy has collapsed we are internally weak, only one who will be beniffiting from this WAR/TENSIONS would be either india or the Western world,

Proxy war does not require huge funds - you get these funds from countries and organizations that support fundamentalists and Jihadii's. and when it comes to why - it is another incident of misinterpreting India's collective response to it - though the Indian leaders did think it prudent to not overreact against increasing voices for it.

Oh then that also means that ur presence in Afghanistan and afghan presidents visit in india and later karazi giving BS warnings to Pakistan and america being more pro indian that is also a pattern?,

Our presence in Afghanistan and the work that's being done is well known, they are there on a humanitarian and building mission.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom