What's new

Pakistani Tv Series got Highest TRP in Indian in 2014-Indians Media

Pakistani TV shows are pretty decent, I can see why they would have a sinificant following in India. After all, a very similar language allows for the appreciation of quality entertainment on both sides of the border.

1)These shows represents regressive medieval islamic culture thus India don't need shows in which actress wearing Burqa and and actor whine about some "factory" job.
You're either being sarcastic or haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about.
Islamic culture is neither regressive nor medieval, and actresses don't wear burqas in TV shows - neither do most Pakistani women, outside of TV shows.
e.g:
zgh-ep20-collage-2[1].jpg

No burqas or regression there.

In fact, It is safe to say that most of those TV shows handle women's liberation in a pretty good way.
Words from an Indian, non-Muslim author who actually watched them (from the article shared by @ArsalanKhan21 in post#11, #9 and #14)
8. Women Liberation In The Correct Sense Of The Term
While the Indian television puts forward one regressive notion of the ‘sanskari’ Indian woman after the other, these Pakistani TV series get the concept of women liberation spot on. They don’t propagate the idea of a woman’s world revolving around her man. There’s more to women than dressing up, gossiping, cooking, waiting for their husbands, participating in talk-a-thons with their mother-in-laws and shedding tears. The shows neither idealize the rebel-with-no-cause just to be cool nor do they look down upon the conformist characters in them. Issues like work place exploitation, incest, domestic violence, rape and prostitution are dealt with boldly yet sensitively. The society they show is much more progressive than ours, in more ways than one. The women in these shows definitely set an example for us.
10 Things Indian Television Needs To Learn From Pakistani Television Serials

2)Remember the so called two nation theory which was largely based on the differences of so called two civilizations(relegions) so how come people claiming "we have a similar culture"
Having differences doesn't mean you can't appreciate the similarities.
3)Not all indian films are allowed to run in Pakistan so why Indians allow theirs.
Do you realize how fallacious this argument is?? ''Not all'' means that some are allowed. In actuality, the majority are allowed. So, in response, you want to ban all Pakistani shows? Wow, such a forward-thinking, open minded and tolerant approach. Are you sure you're from Canada? If you're not, be honest with your flags and get them changed.

And for your information, not all Pakistani media is allowed to run in India either.
India lists 14 banned Pakistan channels | Advanced Television
4)No matter how Indians like these shows these are Pakistanis shows and the actors belong to same country who kill Indians in the name of jihad.
No, they kill Indians in the name of politics and warfare, in the same way Indians kill Pakistanis in the name of politics and warfare. If you want to increase the divide by propagating BS like this, go ahead - but then don't claim moral high-ground, after all, you're as hateful as the ''Jihadis'' you love to condemn.

5)lastly 82% population of India has nothing to do with alien culture.
The fact that the other 18% has everything to do with said culture means that it isn't 'alien' in the slightest.

lol u fucking moron! i know better then what yr tin head can ever comprehend!
Watch your language.
This is Pakistan Militarily Forum, we dont allow or appreciate such an attitude
We don't allow or appreciate abuse and ad-hominem attacks either.

Pakistani TV shows are pretty decent, I can see why they would have a sinificant following in India. After all, a very similar language allows for the appreciation of quality entertainment on both sides of the border.

You're either being sarcastic or haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about.
Islamic culture is neither regressive nor medieval, and actresses don't wear burqas in TV shows - neither do most Pakistani women, outside of TV shows.
e.g:
View attachment 183041
No burqas or regression there.

In fact, It is safe to say that most of those TV shows handle women's liberation in a pretty good way.
Words from an Indian, non-Muslim author who actually watched them (from the article shared by

Having differences doesn't mean you can't appreciate the similarities.

Do you realize how fallacious this argument is?? ''Not all'' means that some are allowed. In actuality, the majority are allowed. So, in response, you want to ban all Pakistani shows? Wow, such a forward-thinking, open minded and tolerant approach. Are you sure you're from Canada? If you're not, be honest with your flags and get them changed.

And for your information, not all Pakistani media is allowed to run in India either./2012/12/06/india-lists-14-banned-pakistan-channels/']India lists 14 banned Pakistan channels | Advanced Television[/]

No, they kill Indians in the name of politics and warfare, in the same way Indians kill Pakistanis in the name of politics and warfare. If you want to increase the divide by propagating BS like this, go ahead - but then don't claim moral high-ground, after all, you're as hateful as the ''Jihadis'' you love to condemn.

The fact that the other 18% has everything to do with said culture means that it isn't 'alien' in the slightest.

Watch your language.

We don't allow or appreciate abuse and ad-hominem attacks either.
Look i appreciate the time you devoted to make a detail post.As i said earlier the views i posted was my personal views you can have them remove if you want its just bcz the news concerned with my country of origin so me being a Canadian doesn't matter you can call me indian.

secondly i have not seen any of these shows neither i watch much indian but you know how things are worked out b/w India and Pakistan even one raised in canada,once again as it is a public forum one can express its views you know how members even abuse others relegion even sects on PDF.

Lastly i am not forcing others to support my views,hope you understand.

Look i appreciate the time you devoted to make a detail post.As i said earlier the views i posted was my personal views you can have them remove if you want its just bcz the news concerned with my country of origin so me being a Canadian doesn't matter you can call me indian.
And my response was my personal view too - not imposing anything on you, sorry if it felt that way. If your country of origin is India, according to the forum's rules you should have your 'Country' flag as India.
Country Flags
Requests: Flag Change

secondly i have not seen any of these shows neither i watch much indian but you know how things are worked out b/w India and Pakistan even one raised in canada,once again as it is a public forum one can express its views you know how members even abuse others relegion even sects on PDF.
You should watch the shows, or at least clips from them, before you comment or criticize them. Passing criticism without even knowing what the content of the topic (in this case, the shows) is practically useless ; but then, that's just my opinion. You can criticize whoever you want for all I care, but i'll dispute it if I don't agree with it - that's how discussions work.

Abusing others is against the forum rules so if you see any such posts, just report them.
FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

Indian viewer-ship is the toughest to entertain.. after market is saturated, TRP goes in couple of years

great cultural exchange is good reduces tensions humanizes other country

Pakistan has recaptured its drama strength in the last 5 years or so. Before that it used to be all Bull$hit "Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi" and stupid "Kahani ghar ghar ki". Thanks to private media who used Pakistani potential and brought its dramas back on screen.

Hope Indians too are able to enjoy a better drama and not their usual SOAP sickness.

Its called sacarsm... what you are doing is called "bitchin" ...
No its called trolling in an otherwise positive thread.

Some people just can't take things the way they are. Everything is an attack. Mark my words: our media will take the world by storm soon!

Watch them. You'll be glad you did.
Media is rather broard term. Which part of media and why would it be a world famous one.

Win Win situation for all. This will also force the Indian productions to make quality dramas.

I dont know if they have played these drams in India.

In terms of story, plot, quality of dialogue, sub plots, support cast acting, not to mention acting of the lead roles, these drama a serials are amazing benchmarks.

I dont watch TV often, but Durr eSHehwar quality of story and its dialogue brought back the golden age of dramas written by Amjad Islam Amjad, Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi & Ashfaq Ahmed.

The literary aspect of Pakistan dramas is just too awesome and India does not have such writers to be frank.

Indian TV shows are shittier than shit.Most People dont even realize since they are accustomed to it from beginning and dont get a benchmark for comparison(since all are same).Hopefully Indian producers will learn now they cant fool audiences all the time.

Back
Top Bottom