What's new

Pakistani Tv Series got Highest TRP in Indian in 2014-Indians Media

Ah... the sweet smell of praise! On a serious note, had to deal with an Indian poster who lashed out, :D, then realised my reputation wasn't known to him.

Thanks, bro. What's been up?
nothing much.. living upto expectation from my username... trolling in other threads... :devil:
did you join forces? forgot to ask what happened after your exam.

And please consider this as an opportunity to know and understand your neighbours as real people and not something as cultural invasion.
Lol,who told you that we are taking this as some sort of cultural invasiono_O!Mate let me clear the matter for you,just like Bollywood has established a strong market in Pakistan your T.V. serials are also doing the same in our country.The reality is that people(from both our countries) do like to watch something different and i am glad that both the Indian and their Pakistani counterparts are getting to know each other properly through these movies and serials.Believe it's going to have a positive impact on both of us in the long run:cheers:.

Lol,who told you that we are taking this as some sort of cultural invasiono_O!Mate let me clear the matter for you,just like Bollywood has established a strong market in Pakistan your T.V. serials are also doing the same in our country.The reality is that people(from both our countries) do like to watch something different and i am glad that both the Indian and their Pakistani counterparts are getting to know each other properly through these movies and serials.Believe it's going to have a positive impact on both of us in the long run:cheers:.

Can't agree more on that, mate

I am just happy that consumer gets variety.. it improves our taste and forces the lazy producers to act... I hope pakistani serials kill balaji production...(not literally, I must add) :p:

Very unfortunate,even if the news is correct indian society should not indulge in these shows bcz of the following reasons :---
1)These shows represents regressive medieval islamic culture thus India don't need shows in which actress wearing Burqa and and actor whine about some "factory" job.

2)Remember the so called two nation theory which was largely based on the differences of so called two civilizations(relegions) so how come people claiming "we have a similar culture"

3)Not all indian films are allowed to run in Pakistan so why Indians allow theirs.

4)No matter how Indians like these shows these are Pakistanis shows and the actors belong to same country who kill Indians in the name of jihad.

5)lastly 82% population of India has nothing to do anything with alien culture.

Last edited:
Very unfortunate,even if the news is correct indian society should not indulge in these shows bcz of the following reasons :---
1)These shows represents regressive medieval islamic culture thus India don't need shows in which actress wearing Burqa and and actor whine about some "factory" job.

2)Remember the so called two nation theory which was largely based on the differences of so called two civilizations(relegions) so how come people claiming "we have a similar culture"

3)Not all indian films are allowed to run in Pakistan so why Indians allow theirs.

4)No matter how Indians like these shows these are Pakistanis shows and the actors belong to same country who kill Indians in the name of jihad.

5)lastly 82% population of India has nothing to do with alien culture.
Can i ask you a question mate! are you indian or canadian? if you are not indian then let them decide what they want and plz kindly dont poke your nose into their matter...thanks!

I can poke my nose as my extended family lives in India though i am raised in Canada.

Anyway that was my personal views i am not forcing them on others neighter i am against any country.

many thanks---

Last edited:
never heard of these TV SHOWS
come out of the closet then.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can poke my nose as my extended family lives in India though i am raised in Canada.

Anyway that was my personal views i am not forcing them in others neighter i am against any country.

many thanks---
keep yr thanks to yr ownself and come out of the closet.

come out of the closet then.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

keep yr thanks to yr ownself and come out of the closet.
Its called showing courtesy may be you don't understand that as you are a random Pakistani villager feeling proud of your "senior" status on PDF.

Last edited:
Its called showing courtesy may be you don't understand that as you are random Pakistani villager feeling proud of your "senior" status on PDF.
lol u fucking moron! i know better then what yr tin head can ever comprehend!

And Religion is correctly spelled as Religion not ''Relegion'' Or why dont u come to my pakistani village i will give u tuition classes by riding on u doggy style!

We here dont give no one the right to claim what u have claimed in post#38. This is Pakistan Militarily Forum, we dont allow or appreciate such an attitude. If u have a problem with them then just vanish! and dont come back ever.

i am not fan of hindi TV Shows...............i only know something called BIG BOSS
this is not yr hindu or whatever TV-shows.

5)lastly 82% population of India has nothing to do with alien culture.

For a change watch any of these serials. I highly recommend post number #11 for you which is an opinion of an Indian who has actually seen these dramas.

Life is full of surprises, you know!

Back
Top Bottom