What's new

Pakistani Tv Series got Highest TRP in Indian in 2014-Indians Media

good to see that...
Indian serial are shi+ , saas babhu and sazish se kisi ko fursat nahi hai...

its good Pakistani serials are gaining hold... its a unsaid mute warning to Indian serial makers, either bring in some good subjective serials or get out of business
Kum kum se kum kum saayyyy.... Sach haena kum kum saayyyy.... :enjoy:
Stop making endless bs... :chilli:

wow .... u used to watch kumkum....:lol::lol:
Not me.. my home gone tard after a few episodes of this serial... I always wondered about it NEVER ended
edit: and they had to leave it after watching about a 100. ...I'm more of CN, national geographics, discovery and History Tv 18 watcher... And yes I've watched Son Pari, shakalaka boom, sssshhhh koI ha...i was never interested in KUM KUM and Anurag Basu(actor name forgot serial name) kind of serials.... :chilli::chilli:

Not me.. my home gone tard after a few episodes of this serial... I always wondered about it NEVER ended...I'm more of CN, national geographics, discovery and History Tv 18 watcher... And yes I've watched Son Pari, shakalaka boom, sssshhhh koI ha...i was never interested in KUM KUM and Anurag Basu(actor name forgot serial name) kind of serials.... :chilli::chilli:
lol... is it still running...
yeah.. i too know that serial, anurag basu one.. but its very old i think...

lol... is it still running...
yeah.. i too know that serial, anurag basu one.. but its very old i think...
That was years ago must have gone.... :yes4: then, there was a serial Hatim...quite good in that part of my age... :pleasantry:

That was years ago must have gone.... :yes4: then, there was a serial Hatim...quite good in that part of my age... :pleasantry:
yeah.. i too remember it, hatim as well as alif laila.. it was good...
do they telecasted shaktimaan too..

may be the show was compared with other shows only in that particular channel.. otherwise its not possible that a show would get the highest trp and majority of us are not even aware of it. In India there are thousands of channels each with their own shows so its possible that this show might have earned name for itself, but certainly didnt get the highest trp.

Heard this serial name though never watched....
which one shaktimaan or alif laila
both were great hit at their time... lol shakiman was super hit, children even died imitating this super hero....

which one shaktimaan or alif laila
both were great hit at their time... lol shakiman was super hit, children even died imitating this super hero....
Shaktimaan... :) Hatim and ssshhh koi hae probably the top of the list of my favorite serials in that age...

Shaktimaan... :) Hatim and ssshhh koi hae probably the top of the list of my favorite serials in that age...
hmm.. now i think of it, i think as it was based on kundilini jagran and all stuff based on Hinduism and yoga philosophy,
thats may be the reason of them not showing it there...
any way good to talk to you...:)

hmm.. now i think of it, i think as it was based on kundilini jagran and all stuff based on Hinduism and yoga philosophy,
thats may be the reason of them not showing it there...
any way good to talk to you...:)
Yep.. :) nice to see you too..ty for company in this Nostalgia... :cheers:

they expected to see women wearing burqas in the streets and staying home with 5+ kids, man having multiple wives, people listening to Qawwali, quoting Urdu poetry, go around saying 'Bismillah' or ‘Mashallah’ or ‘Subhanallah’, etc
:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom