What's new

Pakistani-Turkish-Saudi Air Force Exercise "Peace Hawks 1"

news1.728609.jpg

Turkish pilots have serious experiencesto share with our brotherly states/allies regarding dogfight and night air to ground operations. You know Before financial trouble Greeks falled, Almost everyday Turkish aircrafts were engaging Greek Mirage/F-16's to protect own airspaces, While The missiles are ready for launching. No need to mention tens of times operations of TurAF into N. Irak at night times...

Last edited by a moderator:
Both KSA and Pakistan should join the TFX project.

How I wish one day that happen !
I will never stop saying this, all of us have a unique colour to add to this picture.
All of us have pieces and parts, and we must put them together ...
We must come together in the land of our prophet, ( of turbo charged V12, and cheap electricity also).

Why should we get involved with fat Saudis in such drills, :coffee:

YA Shaikh Mansaf, if you are done eating... get to work ... join in our dream aerospace company.

I wonder why it's called 'PEACE HAWKS'? Firstly, hawks by their temperament aren't peaceful. They are aggressive predators! Secondly, such exercises are meant for preparing for war, not peace!! :cheesy:

I must be missing something here...Or I must be plain dumb! :ashamed:

Nothing new here as the F-16 sales from US to other countries is called "Peace [blank]"

The US MIRV ICBMs which were capable of destroying the world were called the "peacekeeper" before being phased out/disarmed.

Why is PAF so scared about not sending Jf-17 abroad?
Are they not satisfied with its performance?

And why is there a mirage 5?
simulating ground attacks?

What about any F-16s/Mirage 3?

We have said it many times. KSA, Turkey, Pakistan and Egypt should form official alliance. we should police the region, Imagine the ME without Israel and Iran.

police the region with american origin weapons....right and no israel....think again sir.

Back
Top Bottom