What's new

Pakistani-Turkish-Saudi Air Force Exercise "Peace Hawks 1"

i hope its a constructive exercise for all the 3 nations taking part in this activity and gain as much as knowledge and advantage possible :tup: i wish all three nations the best of luck !!!!

i hope to see pics :D

Hardly anything new will be learned by the three Air Forces, but can serve as experience to new pilots.

Yes but nobody will be selling them planes at the caliber of TFX. Remember, the west makes sure Israel keeps its qualitative military edge.

Also, we must be careful entering into strategic alliances/projects. Many countries in our region like Egypt and maybe Saudi Arabia later on, aren't stable unfortunately. Risking our national security on partners that might not stick through the project is downright stupid.

In theory, any society can turn against its governmental institutions to achieve a socio-historic change of heart. In practice, There has got to be a motivation to boost the anger of people to overthrow their government, and the Saudis never had a reason to bang into the street and protest ,thankfully. Therefore, A revolution in KSA is likely unrealistic ,period as long as people are pleased with their rulers. Just to be frank white, my people aren't interested in democracy ,elections, blah blah blah, just think of us like the Chinese :rofl:

I never heard of a country that succeeded to block an arm sale ever. The US may refuse to sell something to any country ,but the Americans can't monopolize the markets, and there are many alternatives ,so no biggy.

And Just so you know, Turkey is willing to sell any weapon to KSA because if Pakistan gets involve in a tot or whatever, it automatically means that the Saudis will get involve too.

I'm very glad to see Turkey becoming heavily industrialized.

KSA and Pakistan trolled the West until we built the bomb :D

Peace Hawks 1​

137609_1368517747_4798.jpg

The one with full beared is looking like a groom in the picture. That is what demanded most by muslims. Whether we are pilots, engineers, or any one else we should look like muslims not like jews and cristians.

Yes but nobody will be selling them planes at the caliber of TFX. Remember, the west makes sure Israel keeps its qualitative military edge.

Also, we must be careful entering into strategic alliances/projects. Many countries in our region like Egypt and maybe Saudi Arabia later on, aren't stable unfortunately. Risking our national security on partners that might not stick through the project is downright stupid.
KSA not stable,how did you come to that conclusion?
I think KSA is the most stable country in the ME.

@Yzd Khalifa

Call your friends, we need pictures :pissed:

Don't bother, you would even barely get pictures of their arms exhibitions which are supposed to be shown to public. It seems that they are not only awfully fat but also allergic to Cameras. BTW Saudis, cameras don't bite at all :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
KSA not stable,how did you come to that conclusion?
I think KSA is the most stable country in the ME.

Well they're stable NOW. But since they have an obsolete form of government, any kind of popular democratic uprising in saudi arabia would leave Turkey in an awkward situation with its pants down. Supporting the government would be tough politically.

Well they're stable NOW. But since they have an obsolete form of government, any kind of popular democratic uprising in saudi arabia would leave Turkey in an awkward situation with its pants down. Supporting the government would be tough politically.

an uprising in Saudi Arabia.:blink: Damn i didn't know dat otherwise I would join :laughcry:

The Saudis dont have the problems of the other arab countries(no poverty)
The government pays allmost evrything so why uprising?
As long as theres oil and gas(endless amounts),all saudi citizens will live in prosperity.
Democrasy is the enemy of ME countries.(stated this many times).
Just forget KSA in terms of Arab spring.

Back
Top Bottom