What's new

Pakistani-Turkish-Saudi Air Force Exercise "Peace Hawks 1"

Why should we get involved with fat Saudis in such drills, :coffee:
@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa - What blasphemy is this ? :pissed:

Do you think we should let this munchkin go or do we punish him ? :angry:

I think we should just tie him up, gag him up with a lollipop, forcefully make him wear a shirt that says 'Asad Marry Me' & leave him on the FSA's turf ? :unsure:

And yes all the while he'd be wearing a lady's wedding dress, with full makeup & high heels ! :bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa - What blasphemy is this ? :pissed:

Do you think we should let this munchkin go or do we punish him ? :angry:

I think we should just tie him up, gag him up with a lollipop, forcefully make him wear a shirt that says 'Asad Marry Me' & leave him on the FSA's turf ? :unsure:

And yes all the while he'd be wearing a lady's wedding dress, with full makeup & high heels ! :bad:

2a8rbwk.gif

:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news....good to hear that...I hope that these aerial practices and warfare exercise will be very much useful and beneficial...also a slap on faces of those elements who keep on portraying negative rumours and conspiracy theories on Muslim nation....

I'm not quite sure about the peace hawk drills ,but I know that we have been exercising for a long time. Basically the Saudis ,Turks ,and Pakistanis wanted to send a message to the world that we are friends and allies.

and this is what hurts them,the most!!!! they know that the united we are...the more powerful..they want to see us scattered..so that they can engulf us one by one..

Both KSA and Pakistan should join the TFX project.

Just Pakistan and maybe another country. We can't be arming our neighborhood to the teeth if we want to be a regional power. I would say Azerbaijan but I doubt they would order enough birds to make this worth while

Just Pakistan and maybe another country. We can't be arming our neighborhood to the teeth if we want to be a regional power. I would say Azerbaijan but I doubt they would order enough birds to make this worth while

Whether they would join the tfx project or not. Ksa airforce will remain strong. Instead of tfx they will order other high class fighters.

Whether they would join the tfx project or not. Ksa airforce will remain strong. Instead of tfx they will order other high class fighters.

Yes but nobody will be selling them planes at the caliber of TFX. Remember, the west makes sure Israel keeps its qualitative military edge.

Also, we must be careful entering into strategic alliances/projects. Many countries in our region like Egypt and maybe Saudi Arabia later on, aren't stable unfortunately. Risking our national security on partners that might not stick through the project is downright stupid.

Back
Top Bottom