What's new

Pakistani Taliban announce month-long ceasefire

For sake of civilians dying in conflict I really hope it's true saw pictures of children died in PAF bombing and there is terrorists attack on polio team.... Don't know what to say my hearts crying watching all this bloodshed specially children :(((

did you heart cried when 23 FC men were beheaded? does your heart still cries for the families of those 23 brave men who were killed so cowardly. I am just wondering because i did not hear any cries back then and all I heard is TTP are all misguided but our own

BhpKaneCYAEKXCJ.jpg

Military convoy on outskirts of Mirali in North Waziristan...

This picture says it all why TTP is on its knees.

but definitely it can be a tactical move on their part to create confusion between Awam, govt n military.

Unfortunately Imran and Munawer Hassan are gonna be running to their rescue and turning the public opinion against the military or any operation against the "peace demanding Muslim brothers"

I hope this fight is taken to its end by finishing off every last of ttp. We can't afford to let them live.

Last edited:
They follow an Ideology we should never accept , Uproot them or they would spring back a month or a decade later

buying time.. next strategy is to ask for outsiders help and propagate against armed forces which will create complete anarchy and it will povoke army to step back harshly as happend before at the time bangladesh created.. its history repeating it self this time traitors list is much longer then patriots.. i hope general raheel is a good one.. TTP its not an organization now its a thought made by enemies of pakistan to break and demolish pakistan

Last edited:
For sake of civilians dying in conflict I really hope it's true saw pictures of children died in PAF bombing and there is terrorists attack on polio team.... Don't know what to say my hearts crying watching all this bloodshed specially children ((
Then what do you recommend we do, eh? There is no such a thing as a human friendly war.
Also no insurgency can continue without a proper local support, i'm not saying all of em' are involved but somebody is helping them (most probably local). And btw what are the foreigners doing there and who is supporting them??? These so called "Mujahids" will turn Pakistan into another Syria given the chance. Dead children are always a bad thing but what about their parents, what were they doing, aren't they supposed to protect them??? Or maybe all they know is giving birth to more? One reason i want the birth rate to go down is so that the existing lives can be protected and respected!

Dear PAF keep hitting them where it hurts. Good job. Hope all the civilians get out in time. And may Allah protect the innocent.

Buying time is what they're doing.
if ceasefire is from their side how is it buying time?

buying time.. next strategy is to ask for outsiders help and propagate against armed forces which will create complete anarchy and it will povoke army to step back harshly as happend before at the time bangladesh created.. its history repeating it self this time traitors list is much longer then patriots.. i hope general raheel is a good one.. TTP its not an organization now its a thought made by enemies of pakistan to break and demolish pakistan
welcome to pdf muslimguy... :)

Keep on killing these savages until there is no more.

if ceasefire is from their side how is it buying time?

It's precisely what it is.

They ask for a ceasefire when they're being hammered, they can't sustain any sort of resistance if the offensive against them is relentless. They will use ANY ceasefire time to regroup, assemble, pick out targets and hit back.

Remember all the demands they made about a ceasefire when talks were on? All the confrontational behaviour.
And now all of a sudden their commander calls on all fighters to immediately ceasefire.

They are desperate, we hit em where it hurts and now they've been caught with their tail between their legs.

I don't mind any collateral damage in NWA........I have like 600 blood enemies there...... :D

If they die, excellent.... if they become IDP's awesome, easy to target....... :pop:

Easy there... We can all understand collateral damage is gonna happen, nothing wrong with what he said.

They had their ceasefire a month ago, but decided to keep attacking people - so don't beg now.

For a long time, the accepted wisdom about these 'soldiers of Allah' was that despite everything, they were principled, honourable men. I think their recent flip flopping has exposed them as the opportunistic cowards that they are.

Back
Top Bottom