What's new

Pakistani Taliban announce month-long ceasefire

1898133_694116417314193_1736699926_n.jpg

So Taliban are on annual leave ie 30 day ceasefire.

It's precisely what it is.

They ask for a ceasefire when they're being hammered, they can't sustain any sort of resistance if the offensive against them is relentless. They will use ANY ceasefire time to regroup, assemble, pick out targets and hit back.

Remember all the demands they made about a ceasefire when talks were on? All the confrontational behaviour.
And now all of a sudden their commander calls on all fighters to immediately ceasefire.

They are desperate, we hit em where it hurts and now they've been caught with their tail between their legs.
all that is because GOVT, PTI, JI, JUI have secretly decided that TTp shouldbe given break, safe heavens in karachi, lahore, islamabad etc, so then PAKARMY coudnt do, what its doing now, i mean airstrikes?
just imagine a SAWAT like situation in ! karachi or lahore?
how difficult it couldbe , to hve a airstrike onthe biggest cities of the country?
why they all want to do that?
part of thier game plans, give TTp a hand, accept withdrawl of nuclear assests to US, cut PAKARMY in a very small force, then rule pakistan without being challenged?

Military should continue bombing their hideouts. This ceasefire will allow terrorists to regroup, set new tactics and locations in the country and in Afghanistan.

PA promised us militants feeling tribal area into cities will be mopped up before they even get anywhere the cities. Lets hope they stick to their word.

waiting for weapons delivery/orders from masters?

Does that mean they wont fight back when Pakistan Army continues to kill them?

So your heart only cries when children are killed by PAF collateral damages, not when they're targeted in cold blood by the TTP?
I agree with you and others that children and women of north waziristan deserve no sympathy, its better that they are roasted in bombardments after all these women and children are responsible for deaths of more than 60 thousands pakistanis. For the sake of protecting future of lives in islamabad, lahore and karachi, the race of waziristan must be wiped out.

I agree with you and others that children and women of north waziristan deserve no sympathy, its better that they are roasted in bombardments after all these women and children are responsible for deaths of more than 60 thousands pakistanis. For the sake of protecting future of lives in islamabad, lahore and karachi, the race of waziristan must be wiped out.

Bro think about it with stright head. TTP has killed 20 times more pashtuns then drones, PAF etc have ever killed TTP. Don't make PAF operations sound like genocide when they are not. Lahore and Islamabad are pretty safe, last year 95% of terrorism was outside Punjab.

Thet mostly kill pakhtuns, they don't believe in ethnic bs. Their bases being near Peshwar mean they target it all the time. And they will continue to kill many more, because lets face it they are never gona get anywhere Islamabad and rule Pakistan. Till then they will continue to target innocents which happen to be mostly pashtuns.

If TTP is wiped out it will protect lives of pakhtuns mostly, especially the ones in Peshawar.

what after the month is over ? :unsure:

They are either going to take 1 month to regrow a spine they just lost or might be coordinating future attacks as ceasefire might reduce security forces's alert level. They might end up extending ceasefire after 1 month or just start with their cowardly attacks tomorrow. One thing is for sure, you can trust a T-Rex not to eat you more than you can trust Taliban.

Either ways, PA/ govt needs to eliminate this ideology soon by force or education/ awareness.

this is the only option left :agree:

No, I think option of force is still there, its what got them to announce ceasefire. Govt. had already stepped back from negotiations. Everyday airstrikes, drone usage, ambush etc all have put fear in them.

No, I think option of force is still there, its what got them to announce ceasefire. Govt. had already stepped back from negotiations. Everyday airstrikes, drone usage, ambush etc all have put fear in them.

Ok, i said it in a wrong way . . what i meant was that its the right option . . see PA can force them upto certain level . .but can not eradicate their ideology completely. . .and that's a sad reality . . . for a complete eradication, creating awareness and education is the right way . .i know its a time taking process . . but . . . more effective :agree:

Back
Top Bottom