What's new

Pakistani Taliban announce month-long ceasefire

Did I say that? or defended them?
It seemed like you implied so, even if not said so explicitly

Every political party is ruining the peace in Pakistan in their own way and capacity.
well thats the usual aristotalian statement.....
By not taking actions against extremist elements in Punjab, what kind of service PML(N) is doing for this country?
They do exist everywhere and getting strength. I mean if they are in Punjab then why the epi-centres of Shia-Sunni violance are in Quetta and Karachi? If extremists (LeJ what you're referring to) are the dominant force then who is killing LeJ clerics? Both extremist groups are unwilling to accept eachother's existence and the result is bloodshed.
At any rate, political parties (however corrupt or inclined towards militancy) and banned rebel armed militia can be equated, not even by a long shot.
And now you're making the same point which you denied in the first place.

It seemed like you implied so, even if not said so explicitly
No I did not.

well thats the usual aristotalian statement.....
So? Is this incorrect?

They do exist everywhere and getting strength. I mean if they are in Punjab then why the epi-centres of Shia-Sunni violance are in Quetta and Karachi? If extremists (LeJ what you're referring to) are the dominant force then who is killing LeJ clerics? Both extremist groups are unwilling to accept eachother's existence and the result is bloodshed.
Bottom line is, they exist, and should be eradicated by political parties ruling the respective provinces.

And now you're making the same point which you denied in the first place.
I did not deny anything. It was a typo. I reiteriate, political parties (however corrupt or inclined towards militancy) and banned rebel armed militia cant be equated, not even by a long shot.

Did I say that? or defended them?

Every political party is ruining the peace in Pakistan in their own way and capacity. By not taking actions against extremist elements in Punjab, what kind of service PML(N) is doing for this country?

At any rate, political parties (however corrupt or inclined towards militancy) and banned rebel armed militia cant be equated, not even by a long shot.

----

I am glad that the operation continues against the terrorists albeit of their tactical one-month ceasefire offer.

خیبر ایجنسی: گن شپ ہیلی کاپٹروں کی شیلنگ، پانچ شدت پسند ہلاک

خیبر ایجنسی میں گن شپ ہیلی کاپٹروں نے شدت پسندوں کے ٹھکانوں پر شیلنگ کی اور اسلحہ مراکز کو نشانہ بنایا۔ کار روائی میں پانچ شدت پسند ہلاک ہو گئے۔

اکاخیل- (دنیا نیوز) خیبر ایجنسی کے علاقے جمرود میں پولیو ٹیم کی حفاظت پر مامور خاصہ دار فورس کی گاڑی پر حملے کے بعد پاک آرمی کے گن شپ ہیلی کاپٹرز نے آج صبح شدت پسندوں کے ٹھکانوں پر شیلنگ کی۔ شلوبر اور اکاخیل کے علاقوں میں کار روائی کے دوران شدت پسندوں کے اسلحہ کے مراکز اور ٹھکانوں کو نشانہ بنایا گیا۔ کار روائی کے دوران پانچ شدت پسند مارے گئے۔ اس دوران دہشتگردوں کے کئی ٹھکانے بھی تباہ ہو گئے۔ عسکریت پسندوں کی جانب سے ہیلی کاپٹروں پر
فائرنگ بھی کی گئی۔
دوسری جانب سرکاری ذرائع کے مطابق شمالی وزیر ستان سے کرفیو ہٹا لیا گیا ہے۔
In khyber agency lashkar e islam militants are targated, they are allied with TTP but are independent.
On the other curfew is lifted in NW, which means offensives against TTP are stopped for now.

In khyber agency lashkar e islam militants are targated, they are allied with TTP but are independent.
On the other curfew is lifted in NW, which means offensives against TTP are stopped for now.
Lashkar, Jesh, this, that, whatever Islam, all are terrorist organization. Linked to TTP (alias JI/JUI) or not, all are menace, and need to be uprooted. I have come to disgust these people so much so that when I see somebody with beard, I maintain at least 6 feet distance. Never know what he is going to do next. I really wish that Altaf gets hanged, but in this particular case, I one hundred percent support his suggestion of Army taking over the government, and continue to uproot these terrorist outfits. PML(N) is not going to do it for they don't want their province to be touched by the TTP (alias JI/JUI). Nawaz will go to every length to protect Punjab, even if it costs him rest of the country. What a moron and what a cowardice this government is. Pathetic, least to say.

Lashkar, Jesh, this, that, whatever Islam, all are terrorist organization. Linked to TTP (alias JI/JUI) or not, all are menace, and need to be uprooted. I have come to disgust these people so much so that when I see somebody with beard, I maintain at least 6 feet distance. Never know what he is going to do next. .

there are some clean shaven b@stards out there who are far more radical and savage than the bearded ones, they live among the civilians but inside they are hardcore and practical takfiris, they provide intelligence, support and funding to the terrorists and act as sleepers as well.

I am talking about the well places, affluent, educated, well dressed and apparently very mild mannered individuals who wont engage in heated debate with you on terrorism but will quietly listen to you and mark you as a potential target. such people have been arrested in Pakistan and abroad as well. they believe in ends justifying the means so rape, slaughter, destruction and booby trapping Quran and corpses is very Much Islamic but commendable and result in 72 virgins as far as they are concerned.

they exist in our civil society as judges, as teachers, professors, civil servants, police officers, "DOCTORS", merchants, stoke brokers, bankers, businessmen and military too (many have been captured). its no laughing matter. they are not your typical ugly, filthy , illiterate and smelly goons you see in the video they are just cannon fodder, the real Al Qaeda and LeJ force which represents Al Qaeda in Pakistan lives a very normal and apparently peaceful and respectable life in Pakistan.

in case some one wants to cross check with me, I can name a nuclear scientist YES.. guy was a professor and a working scientist in PAEC who was nabbed by our security forces for his role in supporting the LeJ in different assassinations and subversion.

we really need to educate ourselves here. the guys in the mountains cant last for more than 6 months to a year armed conflict with Pakistan army if an operation like Swat is launched. but the men and women that live among us are the ones that have outlasted their adversaries from the beginning of Islamic history,

now I dont want to quote Prophet Muhammad PBUH or Hazrat Ali ra to discourage you or demoralize anyone who opposes Al Qaeda ideology but to stay on gaurd

both Muhammad PBUH & Ali ra are quoted about the kharjites as hounds of hell and despite their crushing defeats Ali r.a warned the Muslims that these fiends will continue to resurface and we need to stay on guard and keep defeating them.

The part that I don't like is that we are fighting the enemy's proxies within our own fort! Yes we are doing what we should with the TTP, but we also need a (big) air strike on indian sea ports, DCing it from the sea (it is a fuel importing economy ;) ) and we should export all this heroine and chars to mexico -- or preferably directly the US. Now THAT would be good... THAT would be SOLVING the problem.... :)

there are some clean shaven b@stards out there who are far more radical and savage than the bearded ones, they live among the civilians but inside they are hardcore and practical takfiris, they provide intelligence, support and funding to the terrorists and act as sleepers as well.

I am talking about the well places, affluent, educated, well dressed and apparently very mild mannered individuals who wont engage in heated debate with you on terrorism but will quietly listen to you and mark you as a potential target. such people have been arrested in Pakistan and abroad as well. they believe in ends justifying the means so rape, slaughter, destruction and booby trapping Quran and corpses is very Much Islamic but commendable and result in 72 virgins as far as they are concerned.

they exist in our civil society as judges, as teachers, professors, civil servants, police officers, "DOCTORS", merchants, stoke brokers, bankers, businessmen and military too (many have been captured). its no laughing matter. they are not your typical ugly, filthy , illiterate and smelly goons you see in the video they are just cannon fodder, the real Al Qaeda and LeJ force which represents Al Qaeda in Pakistan lives a very normal and apparently peaceful and respectable life in Pakistan.

in case some one wants to cross check with me, I can name a nuclear scientist YES.. guy was a professor and a working scientist in PAEC who was nabbed by our security forces for his role in supporting the LeJ in different assassinations and subversion.

we really need to educate ourselves here. the guys in the mountains cant last for more than 6 months to a year armed conflict with Pakistan army if an operation like Swat is launched. but the men and women that live among us are the ones that have outlasted their adversaries from the beginning of Islamic history,

now I dont want to quote Prophet Muhammad PBUH or Hazrat Ali ra to discourage you or demoralize anyone who opposes Al Qaeda ideology but to stay on gaurd

both Muhammad PBUH & Ali ra are quoted about the kharjites as hounds of hell and despite their crushing defeats Ali r.a warned the Muslims that these fiends will continue to resurface and we need to stay on guard and keep defeating them.

It will be interesting to see how this ceasefire drama folds, The Talibaboons are not going to stop, they will continue to press ahead with their stone age agenda regardless, Just when the heat has turned on the Talibs, they come begging for ceasefire, What a bunch of hypocrites.

they believe in ends justifying the means so rape, slaughter, destruction and booby trapping Quran and corpses is very Much Islamic but commendable and result in 72 virgins as far as they are concerned.

@Irfan Baloch, I have a very viable and doable solution for this - why doesn't a high Mufti, Mullah or Maulana proclaim that there is nothing called.."Jannah for terrorists or human killers - there are no 72 virgins in wait or there is no "endless" virility or a "12 inch member" as an endorsement".

"There will be just worms and maggots feeding on their dead corpses and the most likelihood of turning into useful compost when one gets killed in the act of jihad".

and the same fate awaits anyone that blows himself up.....for all intents and purposes - that is most likely the one and only fate that awaits the scum.

Boss, i just hope Pakistan armed forces don't announce the ceasefire. These people are on the run, disarrayed. We need to kill them.

Boss, i just hope Pakistan armed forces don't announce the ceasefire. These people are on the run, disarrayed. We need to kill them.
the guy with the wig who offered cricket match to taliban has already called off the airstrikes
not sure if he can do that or not
but Nawaz listens to him

its a real shame that Taliban has this nation, the state, government and its forces for a joke
they call off the attacks or resume the attacks when it suits them.

@illusion8 there is no end to it. mind you, many many Muftis, Mullahs, Imams have spoken against the terrorism and continue to do so and have lost their lives and in some cases their corpses exhumed from their graves by the terrorists.

the terrorists simply reject every single thing you say against them. they term those people who speak against them as traitors of Islam and lackeys of the west.

it is really unfair that our non-Muslim world complete forgets or ignores how much vocal and upfront our Islamic scholars and Imams have been against these terrorists and lost their lives and their families in the process. time and again we get told that our imams need to speak up.. (well they do but their words dont make sensational stories, unlike the ones who spew hatred).

now if the state and its forces act on the directives of taliban then it deserves no pity from anyone.

the guy with the wig who offered cricket match to taliban has already called off the airstrikes
not sure if he can do that or not
but Nawaz listens to him

its a real shame that Taliban has this nation, the state, government and its forces for a joke
they call off the attacks or resume the attacks when it suits them.

@illusion8 there is no end to it. mind you, many many Muftis, Mullahs, Imams have spoken against the terrorism and continue to do so and have lost their lives and in some cases their corpses exhumed from their graves by the terrorists.

the terrorists simply reject every single thing you say against them. they term those people who speak against them as traitors of Islam and lackeys of the west.

it is really unfair that our non-Muslim world complete forgets or ignores how much vocal and upfront our Islamic scholars and Imams have been against these terrorists and lost their lives and their families in the process. time and again we get told that our imams need to speak up.. (well they do but their words dont make sensational stories, unlike the ones who spew hatred).

now if the state and its forces act on the directives of taliban then it deserves no pity from anyone.

@Irfan Baloch,

I am lost for words, time and again people (Muslims and non Muslims) instigate the Mullahs for spreading the violence, but if the extremists are not listening to the religious leaders who preach otherwise than there is something wrong with the people - or the hatred spreading Mullahs are more convincing?

here we go again: Pakistan halts air strikes against Taliban - DAWN.COM

Ganga Shareef wants 23 more dead FCs by TTP scum

it is so blatantly obvious that he is under pressure from KSA
its about his vote bank too. KSA cant care less about blowing these taliban to bits.. their goals are regional and strategic, Pakistan has already complied by breaking the gas pipe line accord with Iran and offering arms to Syrian rebels that have TTP among them as well

@Irfan Baloch,

I am lost for words, time and again people (Muslims and non Muslims) instigate the Mullahs for spreading the violence, but if the extremists are not listening to the religious leaders who preach otherwise than there is something wrong with the people - or the hatred spreading Mullahs are more convincing?

Supply creates its own demand

there is bound to be someone who thinks like you and looks for a simpler and easier view of life. human by nature has compassion, kindness and love and other hand, aggression, carnage and untold barbarity too. if the hate mongers were so convincing then everyone would have been a Nazi or al Qaeda operative. it only takes few to cause the chaos

think about it, two or 2 drops of pee can do in a bucket of milk?

"it is up to Allah weather to forgive the terrorists, it is our job, just to arrange that meeting" PA
Screenshot_4.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom