What's new

Pakistani students envy Indians, as Imran khan did nothing to evacuate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven countries evacuated in which USA is not included. So just make your point of thinking correct you are telling me that those 7 are correct and all the rest are fools lovely.

Lol tell me a single mistake of your BJP govt you have hated in the past. BJP is burning down India and Bhakts are loving it. So you saying anything about this mistake is bias and without thoughts. Not following WHO guidelines is a good mistake? Lol

Ignore them, they are clearly drunk on nationalistic clap trap:

American Evacuated from Wuhan Ordered Into Quarantine After Trying to Leave California Military Base

https://time.com/5775077/americans-evacuated-wuhan-coronavirus-quarantine/

China has cured 500 people from Corona name a single country that has done that so currently China is the safest place for anyone to get treatment. If India wants to experiment on its people it is their choice Pakistan will not play with the life's of its citizens.

India: Kerala now confirms third case of coronavirus, patient had returned from China's Wuhan
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...-third-case-of-coronavirus-1642789-2020-02-03
=======================================================================

I'd kindly recommend mods review the last two pages of this thread, it's getting tedious now. This thread should have been hit on the head a while back, now it's just being used as a mud slinging playground.

Let them speak these policies are designed for a reason and WHO advisory is also given for a reason. Pakistan acted in best interested of it people following all guidelines of desease prevention why should we be defensive here we will openly inform mistakes their govt made to be politically correct risking people's life.

Kisi Ka munh Lal dekh Kar apna Thapar Mar Kar Lal nahi kartay.

Seven countries evacuated in which USA is not included. So just make your point of thinking correct you are telling me that those 7 are correct and all the rest are fools lovely.

Lol tell me a single mistake of your BJP govt you have hated in the past. BJP is burning down India and Bhakts are loving it. So you saying anything about this mistake is bias and without thoughts. Not following WHO guidelines is a good mistake? Lol

Please read the international news(Properly):
Americans evacuated from China amid the coronavirus outbreak will be monitored for days
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/29/health/us-coronavirus-evacuation-wednesday/index.html

U.S. to Quarantine 195 Americans Evacuated from Wuhan

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/u-s-to-quarantine-195-americans-evacuated-from-wuhan/

:::::::::::::
Lol tell me a single mistake of your BJP govt you have hated in the past. BJP is burning down India and Bhakts are loving it. So you saying anything about this mistake is bias and without thoughts. Not following WHO guidelines is a good mistake

BJP has made only one mistake so far on CA/NRC...... rest are just good.....

1. banknote demonetisation :- it was a good moved and intention was also so good. it was not done to help corrupted people in India. Anyone can argue whether it fulfilled or not.

2. 370 removal from Kashmir: One of the best decison taken by Indian gov. after 1947.

And, other many decisions are taken and they are very good-.

Example: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana

I purchased a house and was able to saved 3.70 rupees......

Apart of this : I am very happy that whatever is happening in India and protecting against Modi decision on CA?NRC. Otherwise, we would be became country like China....

It shows our secular society power and also, no ones above to our country. After a days, everything will back to normal.

Please read the international news(Properly):
Americans evacuated from China amid the coronavirus outbreak will be monitored for days
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/29/health/us-coronavirus-evacuation-wednesday/index.html

U.S. to Quarantine 195 Americans Evacuated from Wuhan

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/u-s-to-quarantine-195-americans-evacuated-from-wuhan/

Lol tell me a single mistake of your BJP govt you have hated in the past. BJP is burning down India and Bhakts are loving it. So you saying anything about this mistake is bias and without thoughts. Not following WHO guidelines is a good mistake

BJP as made only one mistake so far on CA/NRC...... rest are just good.....

1. banknote demonetisation :- it was a good moved because intention was so good. it was not done to help corrupted people in India. Anyone can argue whether it fulfilled or not.

2. 370 removal from Kashmir: One of the best decison taken by Indian gov. after 1947.

And, other many decisions are taken and they very good-.

Example:
All about PMAY: How does it work, eligibility and subsidy available
Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/borrow/you-can-still-get-benefit-under-pmay-even-if-your-parents-own-a-home/articleshow/58003642.cms?

I purchased a house and was able to saved 3.70 rupees...... It is is very usefull for like me a common people to get a house.....

Apart of this : I am very happy that whatever is happening in India and protecting against Modi decision on CA?NRC. Otherwise, we would be became country like China....

It shows our secular society power and also, no ones above to our country. After a few days, everything will be normal and people will back to Watching up-coming T20 world cup...... And will cheer for Indian cricket team...

I know you would tell me that Americans evacuated from China that is why I said America didn't evacuated. Do you think I don't know the news. Americans evacuated diplomats and they evacuated them to Alaska. They never touched American citizens in China. Those people will under go quarantine period before they get any chance of leaving.

India evacuated without quarantine period and the first case of Corona virus in India was a student returning from China.

Pakistan has resumed flights with China and first 147 passengers have landed in Pakistan who under went quarantine period. See we followed the guidelines.

There are 120 people india who are suspected of Coronavirus and are in home quarantine. Can you please explain wtf is home quarantine?

Pakistan don't has a single case of cronavirus why because we followed WHO guidelines. India has coronavirus infected citizen why because India followed RSS guidelines.

Last edited:
I know you would tell me that Americans evacuated from China that is why I said America didn't evacuated. Do you think I don't know the news. Americans evacuated diplomats and they evacuated them to Alaska. They never touched American citizens in China. Those people will under go quarantine period before they get any chance of leaving.

India evacuated without quarantine period and the first case of Corona virus in India was a student returning from China.

Pakistan has resumed flights with China and first 47 passengers have landed in Pakistan who under went quarantine period. See we followed the guidelines.

There are 120 people india who are suspected of Coronavirus and are in home quarantine. Can you please explain wtf is home quarantine?

Please read first:
Coronavirus: 300 Indian students returning from virus-hit Wuhan to be kept at Army quarantine facility in Manesar
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...dents-returning-from-china-1642006-2020-01-31

how are so sure that PA is following and India is not following the guidelines?

Please read first:
Coronavirus: 300 Indian students returning from virus-hit Wuhan to be kept at Army quarantine facility in Manesar
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...dents-returning-from-china-1642006-2020-01-31

Meri Jan prove me wrong that first case of Coronavirus in India was not a student from China. First case in India of Coronavirus was a student from China.

India has coronavirus spreading today is third case. Pakistan don't has coronavirus spreading so who made wrong decisions Pakistan or India.

Pakistan followed WHO guidelines
India followed RSS guidelines

This is as simple as that.

Reactions: HRK

Pakistan has resumed flights with China and first 47 passengers have landed in Pakistan who under went quarantine period. See we followed the guidelines.

Pakistan don't has a single case of cronavirus why because we followed WHO guidelines. India has coronavirus infected citizen why because India followed RSS guidelines.

Brother mine,

Trying to convince an Indian is impossible! They are from a Different Dimmension!!!

If MarasiMedia wasn't so marasi...and making 'breakingnews' cycle out of it and trying to create a panic.. GoP is doing things calmly and correctly.

Am more concerned about those kids who came via Thailand... Any update on those?

Look at this way... now Indians can demonstrate to the world the magical powers of their Deity's waste products... and how it cures everything.

Perhpahs, this is the question PakPosters should be asking the IndianBeings...

Keep up the goodwork... together with @RescueRanger you have been doing us all a service and keeping us updated/educated!

Mangus

Meri Jan prove me wrong that first case of Coronavirus in India was not a student from China. First case in India of Coronavirus was a student from China.

India has coronavirus spreading today is third case. Pakistan don't has coronavirus spreading so who made wrong decisions Pakistan or India.

Pakistan followed WHO guidelines
India followed RSS guidelines

This is as simple as that.
You are not getting the simple point as why the Pakistan point of students are taken care in China is BS.if Pakistan was serious in what it said at least it would have contacted the stranded pakistanies in China and not tell them since China has better facilities that Pakistan you will stay there .

Brother mine,

Trying to convince an Indian is impossible! They are from a Different Dimmension!!!

If MarasiMedia wasn't so marasi...and making 'breakingnews' cycle out of it and trying to create a panic.. GoP is doing things calmly and correctly.

Am more concerned about those kids who came via Thailand... Any update on those?

Look at this way... now Indians can demonstrate to the world the magical powers of their Deity's waste products... and how it cures everything.

Perhpahs, this is the question PakPosters should be asking the IndianBeings...

Keep up the goodwork... together with @RescueRanger you have been doing us all a service and keeping us updated/educated!

Mangus
What has the Pakistan govt done right.it did not even contact the students in China and you are convincing yourself that the govt is executive a plan.

What has the Pakistan govt done right.it did not even contact the students in China and you are convincing yourself that the govt is executive a plan.
Please don't pretend to talk about a subject you have no knowledge of, Pakistani Government IS in contact with the students in #Wuhan, the response, screening and surveillance mechanism has already been shared by myself multiple times on PDF:

EPxCItyX4AEAWBt.jpg
EPxDY4WWoAEau1X.jpg
NIN Update 1.png
NIN Update 2.png
NIN Update 6.png
NIN Update 7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom