What's new

Pakistani students envy Indians, as Imran khan did nothing to evacuate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meri Jan prove me wrong that first case of Coronavirus in India was not a student from China. First case in India of Coronavirus was a student from China.

India has coronavirus spreading today is third case. Pakistan don't has coronavirus spreading so who made wrong decisions Pakistan or India.

Pakistan followed WHO guidelines
India followed RSS guidelines

This is as simple as that.

Bhai jaan: if you just think one way then it will never help you to understand...

it is not happened because of Modi or decision taken to evaluate from Wuhan. If it was spreading because they evacuated from Wuhan....... Then, everyone would be agreed with you.

3rd Case of Coronavirus Confirmed in Kerala | With another person in Kerala testing positive for the Coronavirus, the number of cases in India has gone up to 3. The person has had a history of travel history from Wuhan which is the epicentre of the virus. This was confirmed by the Kerala health ministry.

2nd Case:
The second patient is also a student from Wuhan in China. The patient had returned to Kerala on January 24, Kerala government said in a statement.

1st Case:
Also, she came before any decision made by govt. to evacuate indians from Wuhan.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Pakistan followed WHO guidelines
India followed RSS guidelines
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sorry to say but it is like Mother (A country) is telling to their sons when sons are calling........ I will not take care of you and also dont dare to come to house because you are ill and I will get ill because of you..

Last edited:
Please don't pretend to talk about a subject you have no knowledge of, Pakistani Government IS in contact with the students in #Wuhan, the response, screening and surveillance mechanism has already been shared by myself multiple times on PDF:

These are instructions for Pakistan's airport and not for student's at Wuhan.

These are instructions for Pakistan's airport and not for student's at Wuhan.

Please READ my post carefully and since you can't be bothered here you go:

Do read the thread of the tweets!

Video for Pakistani Nationals in China in Urdu by the Pakistani Ambassador to Beijing:

http://www.56.com/u85/v_MTYyMjY0MTU0.html

=======================================================
Outbreak of Novel Coronavirus in China Frequently Asked Questions by Pakistani Community/Students

January 28,2020

Question:
I am studying in a university in Wuhan. Due to transport suspension and widespread infection, I cannot go outside to purchase food provisions. Please help me to resolve this issue.
Answer:
Chinese authorities have put in additional precautionary measures to reduce the risks associated with the coronavirus infection. The local government of Wuhan has announced that all public transportation in the city including long-distanced travelling shall remain temporarily suspended till further instructions. All flights and trains scheduled to depart from Wuhan would remain canceled to contain the spread of viral infection.

In case of any difficulties, you may please convey you grievances to hotline of Hubei Government for necessary assistance:
027-87122256
027-87811173

Contact No of Pakistan Embassy Officials:
185 0132 2992, Mr. Zulfiqar Ali (Third Secretary)
156 5288 9195, Mr. Muhammad Junaid (Third Secretary)

Question:
I am living in Wuhan and my visa would expire soon due to overstay caused by suspension of transportation facilities. Please inform how can I get my visa renewed.
Answer:
In order to facilitate the stay of foreign nationals whose visa has expired after 23 January (due to overstay caused by suspension of transportation), the Single Window for Foreign Business Handling at Wuhan Citizens Home, run by Exit and Entry Administration Department of Wuhan Public Security Bureau, would accept foreign nationals applications for renewal of stay and residence permits.

Question:
I am Pakistani student living in Shaanxi Province of China and my visa is getting expired soon. Please advise how should I apply for visa extension ?
Answer:
Please take-up your request with the local Exit/Entry Bureau of Public Security Bureau. You may also convey details to Pakistan Embassy at following address:

Email:
cwa@pakbj.org
Telephone:
+86(10)65322254 (Direct)
+86(10)65326660-6121 and 6146

Question:
I am living in locality in Hubei Province which is worst affected by coronavirus related infection. I am safe and healthy so far. Please inform how I can protect myself from this infection.
Answer:
· Avoid unnecessary visits to public places including shopping malls, railway stations and hospitals.
· In case of common cold or flu, it is advisable to stay at home and use domestic treatment instead of going to hospital.
· In case there is doubt of catching viral infection due to previous contact with confirmed/suspected patient, please subject yourself to 14 days self-quarantine to monitor symptoms of disease.
· In case no symptoms appear within prescribed time, please stay assured about your health and safety.
· In case of serious doubts about viral infection, please immediately take medical assistance from nearest medical center and also inform Embassy of Pakistan.
Question:
I am a Pakistani national currently in China for business meeting. I would miss my PIA flight tomorrow as local authorities have suspended transportation and not allowing any individual to leave the city. Can my ticket be refunded or re-scheduled free of cost by PIA authorities?
Answer:
Please send your details to Country Manager (China) of PIA at following address:

Telephone: 010-65052256
Fax: 010-65052257
Cell: 135 0132 8463
Email: bjsuupk@piac.aero
Please also share your details with Embassy of Pakistan at following addresses: -
info@pakbj.org
cwa@pakbj.org

======================================================================

You are not getting the simple point as why the Pakistan point of students are taken care in China is BS.if Pakistan was serious in what it said at least it would have contacted the stranded pakistanies in China and not tell them since China has better facilities that Pakistan you will stay there .
What has the Pakistan govt done right.it did not even contact the students in China and you are convincing yourself that the govt is executive a plan.
Lol. Indian showed picture of a barrack with papers on window and students dancing in it. That is what you call quarantine? Grow up some brains man. India acted irresponsiblely putting whole population at risk.

Now wtf is home quarantine please explain that to me.

You pulled the students from China without 14 day quarantine as specified by WHO and placed them together in an army barrack with paper on windows and you come here to criticize us who are following WHO guidelines in protecting our population lol. I must say this old habits of Indians doing wrong and then justifying it lol.

See India just has 3rd case of Coronavirus which is 100% result of this negligence.

Lol. Indian showed picture of a barrack with papers on window and students dancing in it. That is what you call quarantine? Grow up some brains man. India acted irresponsiblely putting whole population at risk.

Now wtf is home quarantine please explain that to me.

WTF is home quarantine? Farmer sb, it's people quarantined in their houses. Not letting them leave for 14 days. It's the best way to not let them come to a hospital and spread the infection rather monitor them at home.
You lot are acting like you have zero knowledge of a thing that you're talking about.

And yes, they do not need isolation wards because nobody has shown any signs of infections yet. So, there is no point in keeping them in isolation wards. They were together all the while they traveled to India. It's inhuman to keep them in solitary. Most importantly, you lot need to understand this is not Ebola outbreak.

A very effective press conference... including the Chinese Amb!

Goes on to show that there is non-stop coordination between the two countries and joining of the Chinese Amb. is very significant aspect of it.

@RescueRanger seems like the Chinese Scientists have mapped the genome of the virus... a vital first step... Any definitive news on the gestation period?

GoP/PakState is doing the right thing...not giving in to emotionalismoz or cosmetics...
We don't have the resources or manpower to contain such an epidemic.. China does and is doing great job at the moment... we must do everything possible within our capacity/capability to help the PRC!

My friend we place human life above political gains unlike aur neighbors. We ensured safety of our population in China took care of them there. Quarantined them there and then brought the healthy one back and treated the infected in China following WHO guidelines. We are a responsible nation who internal politics never effect it national interests. The sole purpose of bring IK to power was to decouple national interests and safety from internal politics.

Here see the image the Chinese ambassador to Pakistan was also present at airport to keep an eye on appropriate measure and safety.

India evacuated without quarantine period and the first case of Corona virus in India was a student returning from China.
All three cases of corona infection are from students who came home from China for vacation. They were not evacuated, they returned from China days before WHO guidelines were put in place. All the 120 people in house quarantined are those who may have come in contact these patients.

My friend we place human life above political gains unlike aur neighbors. We ensured safety of our population in China took care of them there. Quarantined them there and then brought the healthy one back and treated the infected in China following WHO guidelines. We are a responsible nation who internal politics never effect it national interests. The sole purpose of bring IK to power was to decouple national interests and safety from internal politics.

Here see the image the Chinese ambassador to Pakistan was also present at airport to keep an eye on appropriate measure and safety.

Brother mine,

That is the entire point..isn't it.. as you have correctly been educating Indians!

The presence of the Chinese Amb. in the presser and being on the airport once again goes on to prove of very high degree of confidence and coordination between China and Pakistan... this is also to sooth the anxiety of parents/families of Paks in China...

We are doing the right thing here... without emotionalismoz... we must follow the correct containment protocols..

China has announced free treatment for everyone and Paks are taken good care of... even BD made a rather stupid mistake of bringing back its citizens...

If you look in a detached manner... a spread in SouthAsia is for more likely than in China...where PRC can close/isoloate an entire region let alone a city...

Machoismoz are stupid!

Keep us posted!!!

Mangus

WTF is home quarantine? Farmer sb, it's people quarantined in their houses. Not letting them leave for 14 days. It's the best way to not let them come to a hospital and spread the infection rather monitor them at home.
You lot are acting like you have zero knowledge of a thing that you're talking about.

And yes, they do not need isolation wards because nobody has shown any signs of infections yet. So, there is no point in keeping them in isolation wards. They were together all the while they traveled to India. It's inhuman to keep them in solitary. Most importantly, you lot need to understand this is not Ebola outbreak.

See you have admitted that India don't has the capacity to quarantine suspected people in facility so you quarantine them in houses and brought back you students just for political gain. This is what is called irresponsible nation.

In their houses those people will come in contact with family and further spread infection and who is making sure those people will stay in their houses? Wtf is wrong with you Indians just to criticize Pakistan India is destroying it whole country. For fucks sake you have 1.3 billion people stop playing with their lives.

This is picture from inside air India flight which brought back Indian students. First you brought the back without 14 day quarantine. Then you just gave the masks instead of full suite and look in the second row idiot there are students without mask stiing in the plane. India is responsible nation and care for citizens. I will name it flight to the death.

IMG_20200203_165720.jpg

See you have admitted that India don't has the capacity to quarantine suspected people in facility so you quarantine them in houses and brought back you students just for political gain. This is what is called irresponsible nation.
No country does what you said. Even in China, there is no such quarantine for healthy people. This is stupid to even argue over.

In their houses those people will come in contact with family and further spread infection and who is making sure those people will stay in their houses? Wtf is wrong with you Indians just to criticize Pakistan India is destroying it whole country. For fucks sake you have 1.3 billion people stop playing with their lives.
Again, read what I said before jumping up and down, whining. These people came before WHO declared a global emergency. They were here, they showed symptoms and are now treated for it. Again, this is not a plague, this is just a pneumonia-causing disease with a low mortality rate. You acting like this is the end for 1.3 billion people. LOL

No country does what you said. Even in China, there is no such quarantine for healthy people. This is stupid to even argue over.
China just made 3 hospitals for coronavirus they are doing it. You are not. All cases in USA have been seperated and quarantine. First you made mistakes then you say no country is doing it lol. Every thought why indias name is in 26 countries effected with virus? This because you stupid people like you my friend who will justify anything.

This is picture from inside air India flight which brought back Indian students. First you brought the back without 14 day quarantine.
What is this 14 day quarantine? There is no quarantine in China for healthy people.
If you bring your people back from China, make sure they don't contact other people for at least 14 days in your country.

China just made 3 hospitals for coronavirus they are doing it. You are not. All cases in USA have been seperated and quarantine. First you made mistakes then you say no country is doing it lol. Every thought why indias name is in 26 countries effected with virus? This because you stupid people like you my friend who will justify anything.
Chinese people are themselves saying they can't get into a facility with symptoms of Corona. They need full medical certificate including scans for them to be even given basic treatment at these places. You think having India's name on the list is a problem? Because you lack logic to understand that these people came way before the hysteria which I explained around 3 or 4 times already and yet you keep yapping this bla bla bla, now read what I said before you start yammering about it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom