What's new

Pakistani students envy Indians, as Imran khan did nothing to evacuate

Status
Not open for further replies.

You want to evacuate your students against WHO guidelines keep it up.

Yes Indians have brains they can contain coronavirus. First India should learn to track its citizens.

Lol India cares. Now that the monster comes to haunt India they say any traveling with out informing us will face strick actions. Lol this is India and the might of their facilities. Tell us or we will punish you.

Tomorrow there will be at least 3 to 5 more cases of Coronavirus in India and then your adventure of uneducated evacuation will teach you a lesson.

Here is France, evacuated show cronavirus symptoms. Yes they will show cause you evacuated them in a same jet without knowing how coronavirus spreads.

When WHO gave guidelines just follow them. What is the point of being a hero and placing your own population at risk. WHO is not Chinese they are world health organization based in Switzerland and they know how to stop contagious deseas. WHO don't wants to kill people it wants to save them.

I know you all hate China they are doing good in business and taking their share of global power but just to defame them why put your citizens at risk. Those are innocent lives. Just few days of bad publicity is worth bringing the coronavirus risk to your door. A few days wait better understanding of how virus spreads and then evacuating will do what or hurt where?

You want to evacuate your students against WHO guidelines keep it up.

Yes Indians have brains they can contain coronavirus. First India should learn to track its citizens.

Lol India cares. Now that the monster comes to haunt India they say any traveling with out informing us will face strick actions. Lol this is India and the might of their facilities. Tell us or we will punish you.

Tomorrow there will be at least 3 to 5 more cases of Coronavirus in India and then your adventure of uneducated evacuation will teach you a lesson.

Here is France, evacuated show cronavirus symptoms. Yes they will show cause you evacuated them in a same jet without knowing how coronavirus spreads.

When WHO gave guidelines just follow them. What is the point of being a hero and placing your own population at risk. WHO is not Chinese they are world health organization based in Switzerland and they know how to stop contagious deseas. WHO don't wants to kill people it wants to save them.

I know you all hate China they are doing good in business and taking their share of global power but just to defame them why put your citizens at risk. Those are innocent lives. Just few days of bad publicity is worth bringing the coronavirus risk to your door. A few days wait better understanding of how virus spreads and then evacuating will do what or hurt where?

You know it is like cutting nose to spite a foe!

India has put the entire SouthAsia at massive risk...

I just read in the tweets you posted that some MBBS Indian student wishes to take no medicine but rather.... and there are other returnees missing...

It means every single person that these 'missing' Indian returnees are meeting have become carriers of virsus now...

This is suicide that Indians have committed!

We do pray that even Indians remain safe from this epidemic!

You know it is like cutting nose to spite a foe!

India has put the entire SouthAsia at massive risk...

I just read in the tweets you posted that some MBBS Indian student wishes to take no medicine but rather.... and there are other returnees missing...

It means every single person that these 'missing' Indian returnees are meeting have become carriers of virsus now...

This is suicide that Indians have committed!

We do pray that even Indians remain safe from this epidemic!

The big problem is that these blind idiots don't understand what they are throwing them selves into just for reason of propaganda and chest thumping. I mean look at China the Sars virus started in USA when it came to China they handled it and came out even stronger. They have a massive production base they just completed 3 hospitals in 10 days and they will get over it. The damage what Indians think they will do to China is just peanuts and the risk India is taking is beyond repair for India.
We are neighbors and sooner or later if India gets infected due to these stupid acts we will suffer without any reason because of India. China has the potential to contain virus at a massive spread level can we India contain it? Hell no they cannot.

The big problem is that these blind idiots don't understand what they are throwing them selves into just for reason of propaganda and chest thumping. I mean look at China the Sars virus started in USA when it came to China they handled it and came out even stronger. They have a massive production base they just completed 3 hospitals in 10 days and they will get over it. The damage what Indians think they will do to China is just peanuts and the risk India is taking is beyond repair for India.
We are neighbors and sooner or later if India gets infected due to these stupid acts we will suffer without any reason because of India. China has the potential to contain virus at a massive spread level can we India contain it? Hell no they cannot.

At least we have the self-critique to admit that we don't have the means or manpower to deal with such an epidemic..and our urban areas are just teaming with Paks!

This shooperPauer Complex is putting the lives of millions at risk.. as I have highlighted earlier..GCC is at a major risk..and it should stop flights from India... and we must also double check people coming from GCC...

There is no time to prove who is what... it is time to save lives with establish WHO protocols...BD did the same stupid mistake...

Let us just pray that nothing bad happens in India either!

Mangus

At least we have the self-critique to admit that we don't have the means or manpower to deal with such an epidemic..and our urban areas are just teaming with Paks!

This shooperPauer Complex is putting the lives of millions at risk.. as I have highlighted earlier..GCC is at a major risk..and it should stop flights from India... and we must also double check people coming from GCC...

There is no time to prove who is what... it is time to save lives with establish WHO protocols...BD did the same stupid mistake...

Let us just pray that nothing bad happens in India either!

Mangus

Forget us why do you think China faced such wide spread? The virus is highly contagious and it is using multiple ways to spread. First they thought it is spreading from breath cough sneez. Then they said it is spreading from touching contaminated surfaces. Then they said discharge fluids from human body and stool can also spread then they say it can remain air borne for some short distance. I mean what is wrong with taking few days in understanding a threat assessing it recognizing it and then acting it.

We are not able to contain it. I must say Pakistan acted wisely and contained it. It was India and chest thumping western nations who are unable to contain it. Every day they have new cases and we don't. Not evacuating was part of containing virus.

What a waste of a thread where indians are just here to rejoice a wrong decision by their govt in transferring the virus to their motherland!

JUST coz indian govt did so and Pakistani govt didnt follow in the footsteps doesnt mean we did wrong! Please take care of your cases and make sure the virus doesnt spread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom