What's new

Pakistani students envy Indians, as Imran khan did nothing to evacuate

Status
Not open for further replies.

The USA evac their students and you dont while at the same time allowing 10 somewhat privileged student enter and reopening the air travel to china.

See the difference? This way you'll also have nCov but the difference is USA aswell as other nation actually take the matter of their studnets into their own hands. Not china.
Ahh now prove me USA evacuated it students. The evacuated diplomats and embassy staff and left their civilians to suffer with staff prove me about us students being evacuated my dear French friend.

The guessing game is officialy on, Im waiing for someone to call me a tahitians:cheesy:.

The coronavirus had entered france before the evacuate their citizens from wuhan.
OH no my French friend I have hit the nerve. I knew you were French from start.
The reason you all argued to pull out students was very clear to me from the start and I also knew those who were pulling out will suffer cause I do homework. Now how is increasing case going for your govt.

You don't care about your fire fighter how would you care about coronavirus infected people.

Now you will vanish from here I know. Cause if you continue I will start going deep and that will get ugly for you.

Ahh now prove me USA evacuated it students. The evacuated diplomats and embassy staff and left their civilians to suffer with staff prove me about us students being evacuated my dear French friend.

The reason you all argued to pull out students was very clear to me from the start and I also knew those who were pulling out will suffer cause I do homework. Now how is increasing case going for your govt.

You don't care about your fire fighter how would you care about coronavirus infected people.

Now you will vanish from here I know. Cause if you continue I will start going deep and that will get ugly for you.
So whatever happened to the striver44 indian citizenship theory?lel

Come on we need proof. None of you can proof that im an indian so you bark im french instead. Im still waiting for @HRK to proof my indian nationality.

Last edited:

Are you saying that leaving civilians in China the equivalent of making them suffer

you bark im french instead.
OH these words clearly show your frustration on being exposes. My dear buddy there is nothing bad in being French I know you are French. @HRK also now knows. Look you are new to the game of propoganda and losing temper will always make you weak. If you want I can give you classes on how to steal narrative.

Now it is spreading in France just to make China look weak France has placed its own citizens in danger.

Well as a muslim we know that in yaum al qiyamah every one of your accusation will be put into question. Good luck explaining to god how anyone could accuse me as indian and french at the same time.:woot:

Are you saying that leaving civilians in China the equivalent of making them suffer
Khidar beech main kood jatay ho thori thori dear baad khan bhai. Chapurji main khan baba ja aur keema Wala Nan kha very tasty.

Anyway @HRK please let me know when you can give us all solid proof that Im an indian false flagger. I'd be happy to know

Well as a muslim we know that in yaum al qiyamah every one of your accusation will be put into question. Good luck explaining to god how anyone could accuse me as indian and french at the same time.:woot:
I am not accusing you I am 100% labeling you French and I will stand ground on it. If you continue more I will target France in ways you don't know.

I am not accusing you I am 100% labeling you French and I will stand ground on it. If you continue more I will target France in ways you don't know.
Good luck with that. I mean not in slightest i will be offended when france and french are bashed online. Go ahead lol

Khidar beech main kood jatay ho thori thori dear baad khan bhai. Chapurji main khan baba ja aur keema Wala Nan kha very tasty.

Yahan Kheema Naan khane se hamare Wuhan ke bhuke Pakistani bhaiyon ka pet bharega kya.

So has India developed a vaccine or what? Bring those people back in India, who might be infected with the virus and than do what? How Indian will treat them and fight with the virus?

On contrary, here is a sad news - Corona has entered in Kerala, India ...

Kerala declares coronavirus outbreak as state disaster
The novel coronavirus infection that first broke out in Wuhan, China, has spread to 25 countries so far. At least 361 deaths and 17,205 cases of the virus have been reported from China.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ive-news-latest-updates/liveblog/73891111.cms

Does anyone know 2 PIA flights landed in Pakistan from China today morning ?

I remember yesterday yall telling me
1. The prophet said dont leave where the plague source is
2.pakistan is not capable of quarantine as some might escape. LOL
3.we must wait until the incubation period which is 14 days
4.We dont need to copy india, let them stay there

So whatever happened to those arguments yall spit??

Proof it. Come on we have much time.

Please don’t quote me unless you’re addressing my post and what was actually said in it directly. :-)

IMO the world is looking to contain the spread. Meaning diagnosis and quarantining are key, so is tracing potential contact during infectivity period of a victim. Some nations (not all) additionally chose to repatriate citizens stuck inside quarantined Wuhan, partially for their safety from the virus, partially to remove them from the stresses of being in a quarantined city in a foreign country, and partially because they believe that they can treat potential illness far better than the Chinese can (US, UK, India all have lots of resources to bring and quarantine, and medical infrastructure needed to treat and cure cases). The mortality rate is low, and our students are young and healthy, their chances of surviving infection are very high (that’s even if they are ever infected, God forbid).

If you’re making the argument for repatriation, fine. Just make it well, instead of saying things like “leaving them to die” as you said at the start of this thread.

And as I said before, if containment fails. If say human to human transmissions started in South East Asia and Europe, then repatriation would have proven futile at best. If that doesn’t happen, repatriation can be justified for the general well-being of citizens and to address worried families, not literally in this case to save their lives.

Now again, please don’t include me in mega-quotes unless you have anything specifically to add to this or arguments to make related to these points. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom