What's new

Pakistani students envy Indians, as Imran khan did nothing to evacuate

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fake news apparently they were held in china for specified period to monitor their condition after which they were released. Also they didnt come from provinces which were infected by virus. Although one might say they were granted undue favour probably linked to some government officials.
its not the news but the poster who is false flag .... and he has proved it multiple times in this thread ....
@waz was tagged for this reason as previously he after checking his posting history considered him as a genuine Indonesian member .....

Last edited:
Hahaha guy just can't take it. Truth sometimes is hard to swallow I understand.
As if he exist on the sole purpose of on giving negative rating on everone he don't like LOL.
I Pity you @HRK irl, people with a decent argument will destroy you. period , because in real life there are no negative rating button to actually hide other people's thought:cheesy:

Edit: oh yes now he called me an Indian.

Lol this is so hillarious
@waz was tagged for this reason as previously he after checking his posting history considered him as a genuine Indian .....
He actually apologized me for that.

@striver44 could I please have a look at your sound arguments? I don't want to be pitied in real life and I don't want you to play to victim of baiting and trolling someone. So, can we take this tango?

@striver44 could I please have a look at your sound arguments? I don't want to be pitied in real life and I don't want you to play to victim of baiting and trolling someone. So, can we take this tango?
Argument what? Everytime I had an argument an automatic bot somehow give negative rating to hide my post.
Just yesterday you are praising your goverment decision not to take the students back and attacking indian decision as somewhat foolish. And now you have 10 student somehow manage to enter the country from china, and re-opening flights to china. I mean at this point whats the point of leaving them in wuhan,?
All the while your countrymen accuse me of being indians even though i had never supported indian arguments on even the most tense time between you both (lile the balakot strike)which in the end btw I actually really want someone here to proof Im actually an indian. Go ahead....

Yar khan bhai main Indians Kay sath laga huwa hoon. Kiyoon beech main kood Raha ho. India choor Kar patwari siyasat shuru Kar do phi perashan ho jaoo gaay. Kis cheez Ka link mang Raha hai. @RescueRanger nay Pura interview share Kiya hai woh deakh cha-cha. They are saying openly and clearly anyone who wants to return to Pakistan will have to undergo 14 day observation period. This is not just for Pakistanis but anyone traveling out of China. India ko jaldi this tu beghar us period Ka evacuation shuru Kar di.

Yaar Bharwana bhai. Hamare Pakistani student log wahan bhuke hain. Khane ke lale hain. Aur aap yahan Indian posters ke peeche pade huye ho.

its not the news but the poster who is false flag .... and he has proved it multiple times in this thread ....
@waz was tagged for this reason as previously he after checking his posting history considered him as a genuine Indonesian member .....
I remember 12 minutes ago this particular post accuse me of being an indian.

Yaar Bharwana bhai. Hamare Pakistani student log wahan bhuke hain. Khane ke lale hain. Aur aap yahan Indian posters ke peeche pade huye ho.

Bhai they are well fed and healthy. India aur USA Ka kuch din Ka propoganda tha to declare it global health emergency that is why Pakistani students were shown hungry now that has been achieved Pakistani students are well fed again.

Argument what? Everytime I had an argument an automatic bot somehow give negative rating to hide my post.
Just yesterday you are praising your goverment decision not to take the students back and attacking indian decision as somewhat foolish. And now you have 10 student somehow manage to enter the country from china, and re-opening flights to china. I mean at this point whats the point of leaving them in wuhan,?
All the while your countrymen accuse me of being indians even though i had never supported indian arguments on even the most tense time between you both (lile the balakot strike)which in the end btw I actually really want someone here to proof Im actually an indian. Go ahead....

Hello Mr argument our students came back and flights reopened cause now we have the capability to detect counter and quarantine the virus and no one from Wuhan has been allowed or in that case any lock down states have been allowed to return. Prove me wrong.

And soon anyone who wants to travel from China to Pakistan or Pakistan to China will be allowed to do so cause the treatment drug has been found.

I remember 12 minutes ago this particular post accuse me of being an indian.
which you are but falsely claim to be an Indonesian member

BTW in that post 'Indian' was typed mistakenly

And that's what you were posting?

Bhai they are well fed and healthy. India aur USA Ka kuch din Ka propoganda tha to declare it global health emergency that is why Pakistani students were shown hungry now that has been achieved Pakistani students are well fed again.

Hello Mr argument our students came back and flights reopened cause now we have the capability to detect counter and quarantine the virus and no one from Wuhan has been allowed or in that case any lock down states have been allowed to return. Prove me wrong.
I remember yesterday yall telling me
1. The prophet said dont leave where the plague source is
2.pakistan is not capable of quarantine as some might escape. LOL
3.we must wait until the incubation period which is 14 days
4.We dont need to copy india, let them stay there

So whatever happened to those arguments yall spit??
Good decision by Pakistan to delay the evacuation and make sure that infected are seperated from healthy. It is import to make them travel after incubation period.

India made a mistake.
These governments can't sustain evacuation and quarantine of tens of thousands of their citizens out of China. We have some 30,000 in China. Imagine the scale and cost needed to evacuate them.
Follow islam and ur leaders their is wisdom in that. Don't idealize doll worshippers.

I frequently visit china and if i i w trapped there i i would be glad that my family and countrymen are free from contamination. Our students if they envy indians then its honestly some wrong teachings on our part.

This is wyat seperstes us from dol worshippers or Western people we follow wisdom and guidance.

Never ever idealize indian pathetic primitive beings in anything you are made better with word of Almighty God if you are wise and having knowledge.

which you are but falsely claim to be an Indonesian member

BTW in that post 'Indian' was typed mistakenly
Proof it. Come on we have much time.

Good evening here is 11th case in USA they loved to evacuate now they suffer for their decision.

I remember yesterday yall telling me
1. The prophet said dont leave where the plague source is
2.pakistan is not capable of quarantine as some might escape. LOL
3.we must wait until the incubation period which is 14 days
4.We dont need to copy india, let them stay there

So whatever happened to those arguments yall spit??

Proof it. Come on we have much time.

First prove to me that evacuating is a good decision. Then I will prove every word I said.

@striver44 let me tell you something very interesting @HRK might not know where you are from and what are you trying to do but I know very well my dear French friend. France evacuated 32 and they have confirmed 6th case so how is life going for French govt.

Good evening here is 11th case in USA they loved to evacuate now they suffer for their decision.

The USA evac their students and you dont while at the same time allowing 10 somewhat privileged student enter and reopening the air travel to china.

See the difference? This way you'll also have nCov but the difference is USA aswell as other nation actually take the matter of their studnets into their own hands. Not china.

First prove to me that evacuating is a good decision. Then I will prove every word I said.

@striver44 let me tell you something very interesting @HRK might not know where you are from and what are you trying to do but I know very well my dear French friend. France evacuated 32 and they have confirmed 6th case so how is life going for French govt.
The guessing game is officialy on, Im waiing for someone to call me a tahitians:cheesy:.

The coronavirus had entered france before the evacuate their citizens from wuhan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom