What's new

Pakistani students envy Indians, as Imran khan did nothing to evacuate

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what of those with mild symptoms of ncov who don't ever present or seek medical advice, recover by themselves, but infect a dozen vulnerable people while at home?

This is indeed a risk and it exist at all airports of the world, as Chinese are travelling every where and coming in contact globally!
This is why it's declared a global emergency by WHO.

welcome to Lahore.

Japan evacuated its expatriates in Wuhan, bringing back eight people infected with the new coronavirus. The official in charge of evacuating expatriates is now dead (suspected of committing suicide because of public criticism).

Those Pakistani students should consider the health of his 200 million compatriots.

No need for IK govt to fall for a political stunt. Pakistan literally have no facilities to control or even treat such virus. God Forbid if it enter Pakistan, it can become a nightmare. UK US etc are 1st world who knows how to treat such people. China is building a hospital for such people within 10 days and will surely know what to do. India and Bangladesh...idk. But we simply have no funds nor any facilities. Think mentally instead of emotionally. At least these students will get best of medical care in China, in Pakistan they will just die and infect others.

We can't even get rid of polio of which even Africa is free, what makes people think Pakistan will be able to control if such virus explode in Pakistan.

Pak gov might have set a very bad precedent. Next time if a Pakistani is stranded abroad for any reason be it war, natural calamity, earthquake, another disease outbreak he will have less confidence in Pak gov to bring him back.

India has a stellar record of bringing its stranded citizens. This is undeniable. Gives its citizens confidence that they will be taken care of.

are you serious? this is a deadly virus and 2 cases of virus is confirmed in india.stop comparing your country with pakistan.india is a country with huge population.2 cases can become 5 cases.anything can happen.you should better worry about indian population.this virus is deadly and pakistan can't help it's citizens.we don't want pakistani population to be affected.

Isolated them in China ,good God.
You missed the wood for the trees.

Sorry for wasting mine and your time.
Hey, I answered indians concern about isolating/ quarantining the patients!
How did I miss it? You wanna isolate/ quarantine them in india (yet still have some case show up) we dont want to experience that. So what are you aimlessly trying to drag this conversation about?

You are just making excuses. Pakistan's decision was based on the fact it doesn't have the resources to handle a quarantine, so how does it have the resources to determine how many in Pakistan have the virus? Perhaps your Pakistan's brilliant minister for science & technology can provide an answer, presuming he's not busy trolling on Twitter.
I think HALF of the Pakistanis on this thread have already said we dont have the resources and we ordered the kits...Whatelse are you expecting?

Since we dont have the resources, so it is best these students stay in China till we have a plan or till 2 weeks of incubation period passes!

are you serious? this is a deadly virus and 2 cases of virus is confirmed in india.stop comparing your country with pakistan.india is a country with huge population.2 cases can become 5 cases.anything can happen.you should better worry about indian population.this virus is deadly and pakistan can't help it's citizens.we don't want pakistani population to be affected.

It was Saudi telling Pak what to do a few weeks back. Now it is Iron Brother’s turn. Sorry to say.

Flights to China from Pak has resumed:o: Can’t help but believe that Pak is toeing China’s hard line. May not have had a say in this.

Good decision by Pakistan to delay the evacuation and make sure that infected are seperated from healthy. It is import to make them travel after incubation period.

India made a mistake.

All countries with self-esteem and feel for their citizens, made this mistake....but for Pakistan.

Real reason is we don't have any means or confidence in dealing with such threats....Let's see if Pakistan's government takes same stance on the Chinese workers returning to Pakistan after their new year holidays. It will be interesting to see if Pakistan's government would refuse their entry...they can't.

India: Kerala now confirms third case of coronavirus, patient had returned from China's Wuhan
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...-third-case-of-coronavirus-1642789-2020-02-03
=======================================================================

Hey, I answered indians concern about isolating/ quarantining the patients!
How did I miss it? You wanna isolate/ quarantine them in india (yet still have some case show up) we dont want to experience that. So what are you aimlessly trying to drag this conversation about?

I think HALF of the Pakistanis on this thread have already said we dont have the resources and we ordered the kits...Whatelse are you expecting?

Since we dont have the resources, so it is best these students stay in China till we have a plan or till 2 weeks of incubation period passes!

I'd kindly recommend mods review the last two pages of this thread, it's getting tedious now. This thread should have been hit on the head a while back, now it's just being used as a mud slinging playground.

All countries with self-esteem and feel for their citizens, made this mistake....but for Pakistan.

Real reason is we don't have any means or confidence in dealing with such threats....Let's see if Pakistan's government takes same stance on the Chinese workers returning to Pakistan after their new year holidays. It will be interesting to see if Pakistan's government would refuse their entry...they can't.

Seven countries evacuated in which USA is not included. So just make your point of thinking correct you are telling me that those 7 are correct and all the rest are fools lovely.

If situation is like this and after watching this video.... I must say that it is good that India is doing mistake...

Lol tell me a single mistake of your BJP govt you have hated in the past. BJP is burning down India and Bhakts are loving it. So you saying anything about this mistake is bias and without thoughts. Not following WHO guidelines is a good mistake? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom