What's new

Pakistani school teacher teaching beheading and extreamism to students

Awareness regarding Kashmir and Palestine is important for the kids.

Good to see some masks in the classroom

Yes. Great to see kids wearing the masks. I did not understand a single word of what is being said but kids are very enthusiastically learning. Great to see schools being opened with Covid no longer a concern.

Yes. Great to see kids wearing the masks. I did not understand a single word of what is being said but kids are very enthusiastically learning. Great to see schools being opened with Covid no longer a concern.
absolutely. i didn't get half of it myself but finally kids are in school otherwise the government planned to keep them home for another year. the enthusiasm to be in school again is showing upon their faces.

khud to wahan gori ke sath so rahy hoty hain humy yahan khadim rizvi tariq jameel ahsan ullah ahsan or fazlu ke sath sulalna chahty hain

Lol. True.
Having spent time in EU, I would advise you to choose US/Canada.

It would still be an 8 as compare to current 2-3.
bro slowly they also becoming dark age. i think pak will come out better in long run its a phase of hard labour pains.

It's a base camp of becoming next India. The only think that a man truly needs and dream of is security. Everything comes after that.

these brain dead Zombies have managed to dismantle Pakistan. such damage was impossible for any eternal enemy.

these kids will be lynching fellow citizens on flimsy accusations of honor and blasphemy.
RIP Pakistan.
And that is why i always teach my daughter at home to never listen to such people in life. I would rather have my daughter as uneducated than to have these Animals brain wash her in school. I had a huge argument with my dad when he told me to go move to australia. I had just returned from UK and wanted to work in Pakistan. It took 2 weeks to change my mind. On work place i met a molvi who was preaching to everyone that Washing feet of a Syed and drinking water will bless you for life. These people preach anything but Islam. These are the khawarij who will destroy our country.
and then there are another group of Muslims on the other extreme spectrum who actually hunt people with Syed names.
I say Muslims of Today in Pakistan have pretty much covered "all aspects" of Islam.

That's it. I am taking P.hd scholarship in a European country and shifting there permanently.
Damn man i need to get the nationality of any other country even wakanda forever will work.
Came back to Pakistan for a little vacation after 3 years, regretting every bit of it.
Cant blame you

giphy.gif

In few decades you will face genocide in the west mark my words.. Besides never come back again.. If we can force the 5ft column and filth to leave it is a win-win... I am not encourging what this teacher did and in fact I am against it but what is worse then that which is unforgivable is a 5ft column...

I could have fined him or give him light jail term but ppl with this kind of mindset i mean these 4-posters i would have executed them under the law of treason it is unforgivable... Our next task is to make Pakistan unlivable area for such elements so they all flee Pakistan... These elements are extremely unwanted...

Last edited:
giphy.gif

In few decades you will face genocide in the west mark my words.. Besides never come back again.. If we can force the 5ft column and filth to leave it is a win-win... I am not encourging what this teacher did and in fact I am against it but what is worse then that which is unforgivable is a 5ft column...

I could have fine him or give him light jail term but ppl with this kind of mindset i would have executed them under the law of treason it is unforgivable
In your eyes probably everyone above IQ 70 I'd fifth column...

giphy.gif

I could have fined him or give him light jail term but ppl with this kind of mindset i mean these 4-posters i would have executed them under the law of treason it is unforgivable... Our next task is to make Pakistan unlivable area for such elements so they all flee Pakistan... These elements are extremely unwanted...

What do you expect from cowards, instead of trying to fix their country they run away.

What do you expect from cowards, instead of trying to fix their country they run away.

It is better that way.. We need to find creative ways to encourage the rest of the 5ft column to get the fuk outta here they will only compromise us and Pakistan is the home for the strong and bold who dares to dream.. No place for such elements whatsoever

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom