What's new

Pakistani school teacher teaching beheading and extreamism to students

Imran Khan ! Please Please Give Lecture to Macron on Islamophobia,

I had gave vote to you for this.. :hitwall:

Tabdeeli :undecided:

One's determined to cut off your head and the other wants to strip the clothes of your family, in no particular order.
do you want keep your clothes or your head? no, don't say both, then you'll have neither.
we will find out by the end of the decade
the results are already here for everyone to see. we're beholding it, no need to wait.

And that is why i always teach my daughter at home to never listen to such people in life. I would rather have my daughter as uneducated than to have these Animals brain wash her in school. I had a huge argument with my dad when he told me to go move to australia. I had just returned from UK and wanted to work in Pakistan. It took 2 weeks to change my mind. On work place i met a molvi who was preaching to everyone that Washing feet of a Syed and drinking water will bless you for life. These people preach anything but Islam. These are the khawarij who will destroy our country.

its called religious monetization, you must wash feet and give away your money becuase imam is special bloodline and you go hell if you dont..

it should man at least governmnet is not tracking you, but in west you are tracked.
I've read into prophecies etc and what is happening is exactly what thry predicted. From this the good will come, just have to be patient

Also there have been worse times that Pak survived

Beta tu her thread report karwaye rakh,

Twitter? Facebook? International Media ? ko bhi report kerwa lay..

if it helps one video is not available for viewing.
more hands on the decks is a handicap in situations involving glacial water.

if you don't have patience use PM portal to accelerate the inevitable

I gave you the odds.

As i said you guys are drunk on self righteousness.

be my guest and take on 10 million hardcore fundamentalists in Punjab.

because immie says don't go to kashmir it will be a mistake.

Khud Kush dhamkay se pathna asan hai,
Goli ka pata nahi kaha se kaha ghuss jaye,

Iss liye na to kabhi molvi khud Kashmir, Palestine jaye ga, aur na yeh teacher

baghorray talib ka kuch nahi keh saktay..

Khud Kush dhamkay se pathna asan hai,
Goli ka pata nahi kaha se kaha ghuss jaye,

Iss liye na to kabhi molvi waha khud jaye ga, aur na yeh teacher

baghorray talib ka kuch nahi keh saktay..
10 me se 1 to jeaga isliye zyada miqdaar me order per banwa rahe hai.

I've read into prophecies etc and what is happening is exactly what thry predicted. From this the good will come, just have to be patient

Also there have been worse times that Pak survived

dajjal fire and water in each hand but they are opposite i believe means western country will seem heaven and third world will seem hell.
i like i have said couple of time, pakistan needs take religious ownership and select state imam that be like main leader for advice. too many chiefs not enuf indians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom