What's new

Pakistani school teacher teaching beheading and extreamism to students

please do not start supporting sharia on pakistan from there as many US EU UK nationals pakistanis do :lol:

khud to wahan gori ke sath so rahy hoty hain humy yahan khadim rizvi tariq jameel ahsan ullah ahsan or fazlu ke sath sulalna chahty hain
So you think that's real Islam what that teacher is preaching... Freudian slip.

All right wing Islam hating neo nazis in the West will be proud.

So you think that's real Islam what that teacher is preaching... Freudian slip.

All right wing Islam hating neo nazis in the West will be proud.

what is real islam ? is there any fake islam too ?:p:

If anyone has time to waste this is interesting. @Imran Khan thanks for bringing this guy to my attention.

I will agree to disagree with him as some of his points are interesting however my stance is very clear, I want religion and Pakistan the state decoupled so we can come out of the shadows.

Many years ago, I was in KPK and had access to Govt officials. I travelled in many parts of KPK, even FATA. I met a lot of people and when asked them why did your families marry within Tajiks, Uzbeks, Afghans etc as they are not locals and dont know culture. The reply was these are the truest form of muslims today, they fought non-muslims (Soviets) and became victorious. These are the same Tajiks, uzbeks etc who had created stronghold in Lal masjid. So a true muslim brandishes an AK-47, has long beard, fights non-muslims and has aggression as response to whatever life throws at him due to his extremist views ? These men were considered ideal muslims. Extremist ideology will always respond in aggression and force.

Islam in subcontinent spread through sufis like Khuwaja Ghareeb Nawaz RA who converted millions of hindus into muslims through his humble, man kind- loving ways.
It is fact, even in Afghanistan the majority of Muslims are clueless about Islam. They just follow some random molvi . Typical word " haji sahaaib " . Basically these hardcore have more influenced by local or tribal culture than religion. And this cultural impact is diving in Punjab. But Punjab is still much better before crossing the Attock line.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom