What's new

Pakistani school teacher teaching beheading and extreamism to students

hardwork will pay off Inshallah
it's been 40 years or more. I think most Pakistanis (the ones who have to live in Pakistan) recognize the payment has been more than enough. they say they can't take anything more.

@waz why don't you close this stupid paranoia filled thread.

Do you know durring cold war CIA paid 8 million dollars to come up with materials to be taught in afghan school. They literally came up with this as attached with this comment.

We can all see how they turned out. This is called indoctrination with a set propaganda. The very generation of Taliban they have now is result this propoganda they fed to them in 80s and they read these books.

If these people start preaching sar tan say juda ka manjan today in schools i can tell you same child might chop your head off in future just bcz you dont share his views. Dont destroy you children with this hatred.

Attachments

• 4ED217E8-BDF2-41F7-9C86-0D66902C4E0F.jpeg
    4ED217E8-BDF2-41F7-9C86-0D66902C4E0F.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 1E6B848F-27D1-4FFF-B3FD-173F2B96D2EF.jpeg
    1E6B848F-27D1-4FFF-B3FD-173F2B96D2EF.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 59
yes sir it will be wrong to dissapear him . he should bring in court and must be punished by law . but as our courts are for sale so everyone doing what he feel is good . missing them is not solution we need law reforms we need police and judicial reforms we need jail reforms . the system is rotten to core .

I agree with what you have said. In our Judicial system, there is an issue, usually, judges avoid taking up such cases where terrorism or religious terrorism is involved. To some extent, they are right, because the government usually fails to ensure the safety of the persons.

Uff, this is just sad and depressing. I still remember that video from 2018, when Aasia Bibi was released and TLP was burning the whole country, a few kids got this doll and hung it from a rope and then raised the same slogan this Mullah is teaching the kids in the video. Nothing hit me more than that. It's a proof that our coming generation is already being brainwashed. God help us!

it's been 40 years or more. I think most Pakistanis (the ones who have to live in Pakistan) recognize the payment has been more than enough. they say they can't anymore.
400 million rabid Indians next door are drunk on religious revanchism. We need all hands on deck specially in Punjab.
Do you know durring cold war CIA paid 8 million dollars to come up with materials to be taught in afghan school. They literally came up with this as attached with this comment.

We can all see how they turned out. This is called indoctrination with a set propaganda. The very generation of Taliban they have now is result this propoganda they fed to them in 80s and they read these books.

If these people start preaching sar tan say juda ka manjan today in schools i can tell you same child might chop your head off in future just bcz you dont share his views. Dont destroy you children with this hatred.
CIA doesn't need to invest anything in Pakistan.

If you take away religion, the one source of hope from these people stuck in a quagmire of systematic poverty, they will chop more heads than you can bury.

Every form of education is indoctrination in one way or another. The Hate preached against already downtrodden and simpletons here is Ying to their Yang.

You guys don't have the decency to understand the issue yet want every other hanged or shot. Wanna change something, start with yourselves.

I agree with what you have said. In our Judicial system, there is an issue, usually, judges avoid taking up such cases where terrorism or religious terrorism is involved. To some extent, they are right, because the government usually fails to ensure the safety of the persons.
haan sir per iska matlab ye to nhi ke ghayeb ker do . aik brigadier thora conservative tha . quetta main us ne mushraf se swal poochy kuch hard phir na kabhi uski tarakki hoi or army ne usko jab tak jail main nhi dala sakoon se nhi bethi . ye ghalat hai . even i hate conservatives still i cant say kidnap them .

400 million rabid Indians next door are drunk on religious revanchism. We need all hands on deck specially in Punjab.

CIA doesn't need to invest anything in Pakistan.

If you take away religion, the one source of hope from these people stuck in a quagmire of systematic poverty, they will chop more heads than you can bury.

Every form of education is indoctrination in one way or another. The Hate preached against already downtrodden and simpletons here is Ying to their Yang.

You guys don't have the decency to understand the issue yet want every other hanged or shot. Wanna change something, start with yourselves.

So your solution is to start teaching hatred twisted inside your own version of religion? I mean just bcz everything else is not working doesnt mean our childern should be turned into bunch of retards with not even basic understanding of Islam.

I am content with who i am i dont need fo change my self. I am proud that i dont follow these animals bcz they are not even one bit linked to Islam. You are more than welcome to send your child to this school and under his tutor ship. Let me know after 20 years if you still got your head on shoulders.

So your solution is to start teaching hatred twisted inside your own version of religion? I mean just bcz everything else is not working doesnt mean our childern should be turned into bunch of retards with not even basic understanding of Islam.

I am content with who i am i dont need fo change my self. I am proud that i dont follow these animals bcz they are not even one bit linked to Islam. You are more than welcome to send your child to this school and under his tutor ship. Let me know after 20 years if you still got your head on shoulders.

If you think listening to one lecture will turn these kids into zombies, you would have solved all mysteries of life by now.

As far as your argument of knowing Islam more than them is concerned, well ISIS says the same.

I went to three different mosques of 3 different sects today and behold i breathe and live.

Chances of a dingo eating your baby and you getting beheaded are the same.
Sir G, what do you think. If this teacher becomes a 'missing person' for an investigation to check his connections and to investigate how deeply he is involved? Would it be wrong?
Today you posted a video of him to symbolize his attitude and what he is teaching (beheading) to the students where we have to build their characters.
Tomorrow if he is on the 'missing person' list; we will support him for his innocence. Here we are in a situation to deeply think and react to what is going on around us.

That's some enlightened moderation. State sponsored kidnapping.

Atleast the teacher didn't preach this fascism which you are teaching your kids.

Last edited:
please do not start supporting sharia on pakistan from there as many US EU UK nationals pakistanis do :lol:

Its not the problem with the religion its the problem of ignorance, lack of the education and the lazy people who wants everything without lifting the finger. Don't blame the religion or the country blame it on the last 60 years of the leaders who our people selected. Those leaders didn't do any thing for the moral and economical fabric of the society.
Just look at the people who stood by, while poor man was killed in the broad day light and were using mobile for the selfies. Families are being raised without any morality and the value of life or property as long as one can fill there own houses. People who were watching and did nothing they need to be charged too as they were the part of the crowd and the mob. I bet any money, 99% of all those standing can't even recite the 4 kulma's so its not the religion is at fault here. Fault lies with the state, our family system, our society, education system and on the media.

We have both types of extremists, liberal and conservatives.

One's determined to cut off your head and the other wants to strip the clothes of your family, in no particular order.

Crazy country. Puts the US hillbillies to shame

If you think listening to one lecture will turn these kids into zombies, you would have solved all mysteries of life by now.

As far as your argument of knowing Islam more than them is concerned, well ISIS says the same.

I went to three different mosques of 3 different sects today and behold i breathe and live.

Chances of a dingo eating your baby and you getting beheaded are the same.

It takes one word to destroy or make a childs future. You are fool if you think this one lecture will not produce a terrorist in future. Even if one child remembers what he taught then this is all it takes.

I dont pretend knowing much of Islam but i dont remember ever being taught in my entire life that killing a person without a due process was allowed in Islam. Preaching street justice might be personal opinion of few but it is certainly not Islam. ISIS and TLP has more common than you can think.

I can tell right now that you jist lied about going to 3 mosques today. This is what i am talkinh about bcz you people preach hatred and when confronted start lying through your teeth.

Please keep babies out of your discussion. Cant believe that you think a dingo and a TLP molvi make for good comparison. Teri tu mat mari gae hai.

It takes one word to destroy or make a childs future. You are fool if you think this one lecture will not produce a terrorist in future. Even if one child remembers what he taught then this is all it takes.

I dont pretend knowing Islam but i dont remember ever being taught in my entire life that killing a person without a due process was allowed in Islam. Preaching street justice might be personal opinion of few but it is certainly not Islam. ISIS and TLP has more common than you can think.

I can tell right now that you jist lied about going to 3 mosques today. This is what i am talkinh about bcz you people preach hatred and when confronted start lying through your teeth.

Please keep babies out of your discussion. Cant believe that you think a dingo and a TLP molvi make for good comparison. Teri tu mat mari gae hai.

I gave you the odds.

As i said you guys are drunk on self righteousness.

be my guest and take on 10 million hardcore fundamentalists in Punjab.
Why this teacher is not going there?

because immie says don't go to kashmir it will be a mistake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom