What's new

Pakistani school teacher teaching beheading and extreamism to students

This is a mentality issue which our Mullahs/Molvis has spread in our society. These kids will do same as mobs have done in Sialkot. And there are many want to become mumtaz qadri. Extremism at its peak! Sad to see Pakistan is falling! And humanity is going such low, even animal don't do it. and wtf... these extremist have no regrets.
islam is now really in danger becasue of these mullahs . pakistan need to act or it will total loss .

this syed syed game is going well :lol:no sign of end this jahalat so far . may be after 300 years they stop worshiping people like them

Mein bi Syed hoon 🤣. One time i was working in Bahawalpur with an NGO. A baba G who was our cook found out i was syed and said meray tay dam darood kr deyo. I told him mujay dam darood karna nae aata tu bawa g kehnay lagay sirf phook maar deyo mera kam ho jaye ga. Yaar aisi awam ko 300 bohat kam hain. Allah Paak iss mulk pay reham karay.

please do not start supporting sharia on pakistan from there as many US EU UK nationals pakistanis do :lol:

khud to wahan gori ke sath so rahy hoty hain humy yahan khadim rizvi tariq jameel ahsan ullah ahsan or fazlu ke sath sulalna chahty hain
Sharia lol.

I know someone (a lady) always extra religious..Islam Islam Islam. When it came to divorce she wanted the western court.

Islam is well talked of but thrown in the bin when it comes to themselves
islam is now really in danger becasue of these mullahs . pakistan need to act or it will total loss .
Its been totally hijacked

Came back to Pakistan for a little vacation after 3 years, regretting every bit of it.
I went there for the first time in my life last month and felt so sad. I was dying to see Pakistan and got so much disappointed. But we should never lose hope.

Mein bi Syed hoon 🤣. One time i was working in Bahawalpur with an NGO. A baba G who was our cook found out i was syed and said meray tay dam darood kr deyo. I told him mujay dam darood karna nae aata tu bawa g kehnay lagay sirf phook maar deyo mera kam ho jaye ga. Yaar aisi awam ko 300 bohat kam hain. Allah Paak iss mulk pay reham karay.
yes that part of pakistan is most backword and feudel sir . peers exploiting them in politics and business too . they will be civilized after 500 years .

I heard some awareness about Burma too I think. these awareness programmes seem to have greatly hurt the causes they purportedly support. many such cases.

all that glitter is not gold. hardwork will pay off Inshallah

yes that part of pakistan is most backword and feudel sir . peers exploiting them in politics and business too . they will be civilized after 500 years .

I hope someday Pakistan is liveable for our children. I hope a day comes when i say that i am from Pakistan without feeling embarrassed. Incident Pakistan mein hota hai aur target ham hotay hain. Pakistan ka naam suntay hi you can see expression on face change for most people. That expression of pity and hatred literally kills overseas Pakistanis every time.

I hope someday Pakistan is liveable for our children. I hope a day comes when i say that i am from Pakistan without feeling embarrassed. Incident Pakistan mein hota hai aur target ham hotay hain. Pakistan ka naam suntay hi you can see expression on face change for most people. That expression of pity and hatred literally kills overseas Pakistanis every time.
well i wish you cut the strings of paksitan and make your child fully australians . no need to having kids relation with pakistan .

Sir G, what do you think. If this teacher becomes a 'missing person' for an investigation to check his connections and to investigate how deeply he is involved? Would it be wrong?
Today you posted a video of him to symbolize his attitude and what he is teaching (beheading) to the students where we have to build their characters.
Tomorrow if he is on the 'missing person' list; we will support him for his innocence. Here we are in a situation to deeply think and react to what is going on around us.

yoda-anger.gif

Sir G, what do you think. If this teacher becomes a 'missing person' for an investigation to check his connections and to investigate how deeply he is involved? Would it be wrong?
Today you posted a video of him to symbolize his attitude and what he is teaching (beheading) to the students where we have to build their characters.
Tomorrow if he is on the 'missing person' list; we will support him for his innocence. Here we are in a situation to deeply think and react to what is going on around us.
yes sir it will be wrong to dissapear him . he should bring in court and must be punished by law . but as our courts are for sale so everyone doing what he feel is good . missing them is not solution we need law reforms we need police and judicial reforms we need jail reforms . the system is rotten to core .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom