What's new

Pakistani response to Indian allegations in UN

I say involve india into limited war from time to time.

after getting beaten up four times, why do u wish to be broken the fifth time.

The world will now understand India is state sponser of terrorism in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Funding and providing intelligence/logistical support to some of the most violent child killing/molesting militants in the world.

u should watch pakistan's shame documentry on youtube.

Civilians to whom you gave arms to create mayhem and your friends from Afghanistan.
Ordinary civilians who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time

Super comprehension fail. I had something to state, which I did. Beyond which(TIMELINE???), unless you can contradict the facts, there is nothing more to be discussed. How old are you BTW ? I hate spoon feeding basic logic.

Look buddy I don't see anything to discuss with you except that I too resort to personal attacks like you, don't tempt me you would forget about my age in that case. Now shoooo away with your distorted facts and closed mentality.

Ordinary civilians who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time
There were a lot of ordinary civilians in India post partition too. Should have tried giving them arms, why double standards?
And the fact remains, the ordinary civilians to whom you provided arms expected independence from both India and Pakistan. Not Kashmir banega Pakistan :cry::lol:

That chapter is closed, mass graves, fake encounters, violent protests and curfews.....ring any bells.

Why, has he worked up on his 56'' chest.....in fact it seems after receiving body bags from the LOC, he has shrunk even further.
so convenient to say fake.....not worth discuss further

Research & Dev.. eh ?

Are you serious ?

Whats a ' limited war " and how do you keep it ' limited' ?

What if the adversary chooses to ' unlimit 'it ?
so now you're agreeing that Cold war doctrine is stupid as Fu*k?!

Look buddy I don't see anything to discuss with you except that I too resort to personal attacks like you, don't tempt me you would forget about my age in that case. Now shoooo away with your distorted facts and closed mentality.
1. distorted facts ? Which one ?
2. Do get tempted.
3. Which personal attack ? I will explain likewise if you are a 12 year old.
4. Again, you have anything to contradict me, or add ?

What acknowledgement ? Reading between the lines a bit too much ?

Acknowledgment that u r grateful to Jinnah, that he divided India into pieces in 1947. And it does matter what the reasons were, because of Hindus criminal aggressions...Indian got dismantled. You an interesting Indian celebrating India's division in 1947 by Jinnah and Brit's plan. What about the Sikh part of Mountbatten Plan??? where is Khalistan, come on give Sikhs the independent khalistan land, with a acknowledgement like that? :agree:

Oh what about the 635 princely status which were given independent status by Mountbatten plan???

And about - The state of Jammu and Kashmir, which was expected to accede to Pakistan on account of its 77% Muslim majority and its cultural and commercial links to West Punjab Pakistan but whose Hindu ruler chose to accede to India, became a disputed territory. The states of Junagadh and Hyderabad, with majority Hindu populations but with Muslim rulers, were merged into India soon after Lord Mountbatten left India in 1948...while they became part of Pakistan.

Do you Indian lies and deceit always? Pathetic!!!

What ? Clearly state it here..What illegal occupation ?
Questions, and answer them directly.
1. did Pakistan not conform to Mountbatten plan/ Government of India act ?
2. Did it not have the clause for accession ?
3. Show me how it is factually wrong.

As I said, very much glad that the cancerous part is gone, which was an impediment to our development. It is something, we duly acknowledged in our constitution.

Dude, I donot know what makes u comprehend things, point (1) & (2) am giving u reasons behind the making of Mountbatten Plan, Mountbatten Plan never existed had Jinnah, All Pakistan Muslim League's own independent plan - i.e the plan to divide and build a separate Muslim nation out of Indian Subcontinent for themselves.

(3) It is factually wrong, because Radcliffe line did not cover Kashmir, because Kashmir was run by Hindu Maharaja while it was all Muslim population in Kashmir? Muslim Kashmir was left as it is given dominion status meaning autonomous community status...while Kashmir wanted to join Pakistan, the ruler did not sign the mountbatten act....Indian Army tried to illegall occupy it.. Same is the case with Junagarh and Hyderabad, they all wanted or were part of Pakistan under illegal criminal occupation by India.

Wars are fought on the basis of objectives. India has achieved all it's objectives.

what Objectives???, that 1947, Gandhi failed to stop Indian dismantlement or the failed objective that of all of Kashmir never became of India, or those Objectives that 1971, East Pakistan never became part of India, rather became a new muslim nation called Bangladesh, or those objectives that mountain peaks and Indian army posts are still under Pakistan now?? or 1965 Indian General dream of having whisky and lunch in Lahore ??? Objectives that u supported Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and later Pakistan, but yet defeated badly....or those objectives of India that it wanted a tamil Hindu rule in Srilanka, but with help of Pakistan, Srilankans defeated India and killed the LTTE Hindu leader.

Aww..do you know the difference in GDP ? Did you know, Indian military budget only is more than Pakistan's entire federal budget ?

Irrelevant to this this thread, I can thrash you any day what your might military budgeted Army has done, other than terrorism inside Pakistan.

Come again, poor weak divided Indians :laugh::laughcry::laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom