What's new

Pakistani response to Indian allegations in UN

I hope..its like as what u said...tht it was preplanned.... Otherwise... It looked like tht pak only adopted reactive diplomacy as always

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Islamabad, Pakistan

I firmly believe that was the plan. Indians were lured into big mouthing and they did exactly that! Aim was to pull the moral ground under them and it is what happened. Four point agenda for peace was intentionally mellow and was drafted carefully. Mild enough to show our desire for peace yet demanding enough to make India reject it. Pakistan knew they will reject it. They have trapped themselves by boasting in front of domestic audience. Accepting this reasonable agenda will loose them Bihar elections. Not accepting will loose them sympathy at world stage. It will especially hurt their bid for Security Council seat.

Nobody expected to bring Kashmir in a bag from UN. We only had to show our desire of peace and India as an obstruction to peace in the region. We did that quite convincingly.

You have absolutely no idea about history, do you ?

1. Read about Mountbatten plan.
2. Read about when India forces landed in Srinagar and why.

LoL Mountbatten plan is that your last refuge??, it wouldn't have existed without Jinnah's plan to divide and dismantle India...Jinnah did it for Muslims, and that is why he is our hero, he gave Muslims of subcontinent a homeland.

Indian forces landed because Maharaja of Kashmir tried to accede Kashmir to India, after no replies from Pakistan.....India forcefully tried to occupy Kashmir, and hence Pakistan Army responded along with Tribals to take back Kashmir.....

....Pakistan took half of Kashmir,...that is y kashmir is unfinished business of the partition.....All of Jammu and Kashmir banega Pakistan eventually. !!!!

LoL Mountbatten plan, wouldn't have existed without Jinnah's plan to divide and dismantle India...Jinnah did it for Muslims, and that is why he is our hero, he gave Muslims of subcontinent a homeland.

Indian forces landed because Maharaja of Kashmir tried to accede Kashmir to India, after no replies from Pakistan were made.....India forcefully tried to occupy Kashmir, and hence Pakistan Army responded along with Tribals to take back Kashmir......Pakistan took half of Kashmir, will take the remaining half...that is y kashmir is unfinished business of the partition.....All of Jammu and Kashmir banega Pakistan. !!!!

As I said, looking at the present circumstances, will be forever grateful to Jinnah for what he did, does not matter whatever may be the reasons.

And your perception about the history of Kashmir is vehemently wrong.

Pakistani militia attacked Kashmir on the dawn of 22nd October, 1947. Till then the Maharaja of Kashmir didn't decide to accede to any, for he equally hated both the idea of Pakistan and Kashmir. Thanks to Pakistani aggression, he decided to accede to India, which he did on 26th October, 1947. That made Kashmir an integral part of India, again, in accordance with Mountbatten plan. That also made the Pakistani attack an attack on Indian sovereignty. As a result of which Indian forces landed on Srinagar only on 30th of October.

Till now, Pakistan has lost all four wars, some 60000 militants have been killed, many of them Pakistani Punjabis, not accounting for the slain Pakistani soldiers who tried to infiltrate India in guise of militants ? All this over a span of 70 years ? Not to mention, you lost half of your country in the process ?

The losses only makes it comparable to Operation Overlord and thereby one of the biggest failures in the recorded history of mankind ?

Just one word... LOL...

because Kashmir is jugular vein of Pakistan.

Matchless sacrifices offered by Kashmiris will not go in vain, resolution of the Kashmir issue in accordance with the wishes and aspirations of Kashmiris and in line with United Nations Security Council resolutions is the way to go.

So you are ready to sacrifice 180 million people for 4 million people??

As I said, looking at the present circumstances, will be forever grateful to Jinnah for what he did, does not matter whatever may be the reasons.

Pakistani militia attacked Kashmir on the dawn of 22nd October, 1947. Till then the Maharaja of Kashmir didn't decide to accede to any, for he equally hated both the idea of Pakistan and Kashmir. Thanks to Pakistani aggression, he decided to accede to India, which he did on 26th October, 1947. That made Kashmir an integral part of India, again, in accordance with Mountbatten plan. That also made the Pakistani attack an attack on Indian sovereignty. As a result of which Indian forces landed on Srinagar only on 30th of October.

Till now, Pakistan has lost all four wars, some 60000 militants have been killed, many of them Pakistani Punjabis, not accounting for the slain Pakistani soldiers who tried to infiltrate India in guise of militants ? All this over a span of 70 years ? Not to mention, you lost half of your country in the process ?

The losses only makes it comparable to Operation Overlord and thereby one of the biggest failures in the recorded history of mankind ?

Just one word... LOL...

@engineer saad @fakhre mirpur @unleashed yar bahi sambhalna iss ko zara.

So you are ready to sacrifice 180 million people for 4 million people??
surprise surprise....... and whats more you seem to be surprised by that attitude... comman man :coffee:

surprise surprise....... and whats more you seem to be surprised by that attitude... comman man :coffee:

I don't understand these people hence asked the question. I am sure he will come up some jingoistic answer...such as Kashmir this or that for Pakistanis

awww... so cute :)

Yep it is cute, unlike your side I have invited people of that area to discuss their issues. If you wish you can bring someone from IOK to participate in this Kashmir discussion, I would not mind. Who better to discuss than the concerned people themselves.

India was never happy with Sri Lankan team visiting Pakistan, and then that attack happened. Interestingly that too when world cup was about to be played in near future. So if you ask me nobody would gain from attacking Sri Lankan team except India. 10 sal say ziyada kay gunah hain munnah tumhari agencies kay itnay aram say Mars pay nahi poncho gay tum log.
yes yes..and all the car accidents happening in Pakistan are also because of India. Same inferiority complex forcing you to blame India for everything happening in Pakistan.

Yep it is cute, unlike your side I have invited people of that area to discuss their issues. If you wish you can bring someone from IOK to participate in this Kashmir discussion, I would not mind. Who better to discuss than the concerned people themselves.

There is nothing to discuss. My post is a statement depicting facts. Can you or your friends contradict any one single line ?

Pakistani militia attacked Kashmir on the dawn of 22nd October, 1947. Till then the Maharaja of Kashmir didn't decide to accede to any, for he equally hated both the idea of Pakistan and Kashmir. Thanks to Pakistani aggression, he decided to accede to India, which he did on 26th October, 1947. That made Kashmir an integral part of India, again, in accordance with Mountbatten plan. That also made the Pakistani attack an attack on Indian sovereignty. As a result of which Indian forces landed in Srinagar only on 30th of October.

Just one word... LOL...

Thats a very good way for acknowledging that you have run out of gas .... when India was broken, divided and dismantled into pieces, you start smiling in admission on that very fact, while you know that it cannot be ever undone... Pakistan cannot be ever undone...and Indians know they can't do it...they are too weak compared to Pakistanis.

I have already given the history of Kashmir, how India illegally occupied it....donot want to repeat it.....the very fact remains, Pakistan took half of Kashmir in 1947, and the current business is that the rest part is to be rejoined with remaining Kashmir...the full Kashmir must be taken.

So if u do want to know, history, who ran to UN with its dhoti between its legs when the remaining Kashmirs was becoming part of Pakistan, and begged UN to stop the Pakistani invasion.....UN ordered you to do Plebiscite, a Referendum in the kashmir valley according to wishes of kashmiris....so if u r so confident, y stopping that to happen, I ll tell u because Kashmirs hate to be part of India....they hate to be called Indians....they never celebrate Indian independence of 1947, when India was broken by Jinnah and Brits.

It is a fact that India lost all wars, tell me when has India, which was divided so many times as actually be the same India before in 1947 ???? tell me did Bangladesh became same as before 1947 ??? what r they gains of 1947/48 kashmir war? what did u achieve in 1965? according to ur Indian General he wanted to have bear and lunch in Lahore?? where is Lahore since 1965 ? Does Bengalis want to be part of India ??? Bengalis hate you Indians to the core ? 1999 Kargil war, who owns the mountain peaks and valleys ? Has India got back A total of around 140 Indian Army posts in Kargil area of J&K which were taken by the Pakistan Army?

Come on just because through out 1000 year history muslims or Pakistanis do not talk or chest thumb to much about victories and wars, doesn't mean ur lies, r true and facts r lies, that you start to reverse history of Indian history like u r doing now in Modi rule....the history cannot be changed....

India for Pakistanis is one loser, divided and invaded land with some temples filled with rats and slums smell, with artificial makeup of shinny incredible Indian cloak...from inside Indians are weak, miser and empty...period.

Last edited:
I don't understand these people hence asked the question. I am sure he will come up some jingoistic answer...such as Kashmir this or that for Pakistanis
tell me one "just cause" for them that unites them despite all reservations towards there own state , its institutions and state of affairs in there country :azn:

yes yes..and all the car accidents happening in Pakistan are also because of India. Same inferiority complex forcing you to blame India for everything happening in Pakistan.

What inferiority complex ???? :D.

I firmly believe that was the plan. Indians were lured into big mouthing and they did exactly that! Aim was to pull the moral ground under them and it is what happened. Four point agenda for peace was intentionally mellow and was drafted carefully. Mild enough to show our desire for peace yet demanding enough to make India reject it. Pakistan knew they will reject it. They have trapped themselves by boasting in front of domestic audience. Accepting this reasonable agenda will loose them Bihar elections. Not accepting will loose them sympathy at world stage. It will especially hurt their bid for Security Council seat.

Nobody expected to bring Kashmir in a bag from UN. We only had to show our desire of peace and India as an obstruction to peace in the region. We did that quite convincingly.

World doesn't work that way. Hard power is what matters - economy, military and market size. World forgot about Tibet when China emerged.

Time is running out for Pakistan. The more the time passes, the more is the power differential between India and Pakistan, the lesser will be the international community's interest on Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom