What's new

Pakistani qadiani met Trump

Discuss social issues and current events impacting Pakistan. Please refrain from discussing religious issues.

Sorry but currently these issues are right in the face. We should stop running away and have a decent debate at-least for once. It's now affecting the political scene as well as foreign affairs. I know there might be some hidden ahmediya mods here thats why any thread related to Ahmediya are instantly closed under the guise that the discussion would go down the abusive path.

I wanted to create this thread yesterday after I saw that video, but I forced my-self not to because of the flawed policies of this site but recently I saw a Bangladeshi member post a clip from the video, so here I am creating the Pakistani version for the same subject.

This isn't a sectarian thread, its a thread based on the topic of religious persecution. Is it a lie or is it a reality? Btw, can someone tell me please when did the last time we lynched some one from that community? These guys go around the world asking for asylums, lying not just in Pakistan but outside Pakistan too.

@Yaseen1 Don't know who else might be interested in this topic....

Why only Pakistan . Every country in the Muslim world calls them kaafirs masquerading as Muslims heck not even Makkah the holiest place allows them in . Al aqsa muslims in Palestine hates them as they’ve joined hands and fight for its destruction to build a wall for the Jews .

Every Muslim country past and present has declared them as munaafik old man can say what the eff he wants no ones listening .

These qadianis are here in the Caribbean and they pay you money to attend there temple so you can buy some rum and ganja and go go go whine at night time at stone love concert lol whole world knows there frauds .

Absolutely correct.

Ahmadis are declared non Muslims because Islam absolutely states Prophet Mohammad as final Prophet of Islam.

If some people think they have another prophet afterwards then they cannot be Muslims. Period.

It simply means that according to Pakistani constitution, Qadyanis are a minority like Sikh, Hindus, Parsis etc and have same rights to practice their religious beliefs as other minorities.

If and only if they comit a crime or fake their religious identity then they stand to break the law as per constitution of Pakistan that states the same for everyone.

Just as a Muslim cannot pose as a Sikh or Hindu etc to run for their quota of Assembly seats, the same applies to the rest.

Where is persecution in that but mere trickery to fake persecution and find refuge in the west?

Pakistanis have the system beat in every corner of the globe I guess.

Massive Korruption and Tribal System ko mera salam that the Country can be prostituted such cheaply.

Politicians use these channels to make sure you land in fatf too.

there is a reason why i am bitter on Pakistan defence forum but not in life.

the irony is if i say its hypocrisy. reham Khan would claim Brownie points

The old man in the video is over 80 years old I think, he was arrested and put in prison for selling books related to Ahmadiyya community. This was his crime, for selling books which hold different views then mainstream ones. The Pakistani state by its constitution discriminates against its Non Muslims/Minority population, so don't be surprised when minorities want to flee Pakistan.

Also to the Mullah brigade on this forum both the one with the beard and the clean shaved hidden jihadis, you clowns can go and build your mosques around the world, preach your version of Islam in Non Muslim countries but have a problem when minorities want the same rights in your country? This is not Jinnah's Pakistan, If Jinnah was alive he would have been declared kafir long ago and most of you would blindly follow these hateful mullahs.
Only when the mulahs start bitting them they feel the pinch else they have no regard

Pakistanis have the system beat in every corner of the globe I guess.

Massive Korruption and Tribal System ko mera salam that the Country can be prostituted such cheaply.

Politicians use these channels to make sure you land in fatf too.

there is a reason why i am bitter on Pakistan defence forum but not in life.

the irony is if i say its hypocrisy. reham Khan would claim Brownie points
Now I get it, lol, that's why I say I endorse your Patriotism because if I say I love you, Either one of the two Begum Nawazish or Sirajul Haq would claim Browny points.:)

Why only Pakistan ?

Why not ......
Afghanistan
Bangladesh
Indian Muslim council
Algeria
Iran
Iraq
Jordan
Qatar
Egypt
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Turkey
Palestine
Gambia
Indonesia
Malaysia

Even little Singapore lol

These masqueraders are banned from Makkah medina and al aqsa masjid the holiest places in Sunni Islam and even the Shias do not allow them into their holy sites .

Why old boy only mention Pakistan persecutes them

I personally think we should interact with Qadiyanis more and guide them with love towards the right path and ask them to shun the hatred and animosity and similarly control the crazy mullahs from our side. Pakistani constitution is not against any community.

Trump is likely thinking why he isnt going back from where he came from, doesnt look interested at all.

The moment he said that he can call himself a Muslim here but not back in Pakistan, I think Trump got to know the issue. He's a conservative guy, maybe he can understand? Idk.

Much ado about nothing. Trump is surrounded by enemies of Pakistan and yet he's the one asking us to help him in Afghanistan.

Wrong person to speak to. 45 isn’t the least bit interested in the bearded old brown man.

Indian Muslims are not hiding their identities and deceiving others by posing as brahmans
Ehh how do you know to say it so categorically seeing that your chlling in that gay lovin paradise, man on man fcuking Sweden?

While this old satan is complaining to his master
You do know that same 'satan' is the protector and overlord of Saudia Arabia?

Mari jayo chawalien sarey rul key
Apni tarf nahi dekhna bus keep blaming and creating conpiracy theories
The man was jailed for few years because he has some literature in his store. Courts should prove the literature has hate material in it.
Now I know the drill, some cheetah is going to say: Well if its the law why he had the literature.

Balay balay u make the law to oppress a community and the community cant raise their voice anywhere.

Listen again he is NOT inciting hatred against Pakistan he is not even asking trump to attack Pakistan. He is just acknowledging the fact that he was not given religious freedom in (Riasat e Madina) Pakistan which he enjoys in USA. So USA deserves compliment for that.

Besides that USA is an oppressor, trump is a racist, these are facts no compliment there for them. Give the credit where its due, simple philosphy

This qadyani man in video with trump is spreading disinformation about Pakistan and I think he was backed by raw and other agencies otherwise no ordinary man can meet with trump like president .That is why blasphemer should be hanged and killed if they are allowed to go to foreign western countries they become propaganda tool against our country and inflict more damage to national interests and it could be easily avoided by killing such people .In future asia bibi and many others of bhensa group will do the same .All this is result of failure of our judiciary and establishment who free them by taking dollars from west but these enemies cause much bigger damage than small benefit which our govt take by getting few dollars from the west.Qadyanis are enemy of Islam and Pakistan from the beginning and want to create akhand bharat .This qadyani religion is made by british to cause damage to Islam and to trap simple Muslims with no knowledge to move away from Islam so that Islam no more remain in its pure form

In the US, the one to watch out for is Qasim Rashid, Esq. on Twitter (vehement critic of Islam and Pakistan masquerading as a Muslim authority.)

He wouldn’t show himself in front of Trump though, as he is playing the liberal forces of the US by appealing to them with Trump-bashing.

That's what cracks me up. There are more Ahmadis in Africa than in Pakistan. But these retards think themselves special that they invent conspiracy theories to make themselves believe everyone is out to get to them. Have they never wondered why it's only Pakistani Ahmadis, or Pakistani expat Ahmadis that come out in the media to condemn their actions in persecuting Pakistani Ahmadis, and not some Ghanian or Nigerian Ahmadi?

Africans, esp from countries like Mali, Ghana, and Nigeria, have finally realized what Ahmadiyya is and are starting to take their own action against their preaching.

Pretty much every African I know complains about how they pretend to be Muslims and hide their identities to preach the Ahmadiyya faith.

I personally think we should interact with Qadiyanis more and guide them with love towards the right path and ask them to shun the hatred and animosity and similarly control the crazy mullahs from our side. Pakistani constitution is not against any community.

Problem is that many of them have been indoctrinated with hate against Muslims, especially Pakistanis.

In the West, they don’t even look other Muslims in the eye and walk around with scowls and frowns upon seeing Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom