What's new

Pakistani Punjab and Former East punjab

if you believe so, i consider them kanjar..
you havent seen haryanvis then,we are ultimate level of kanjars by your defination..lol watch Dangal and Sultan.
@Tea addict Did you know that the original definition of Punjab did not include most of Haryana in Punjab for the simple reason that it falls within the Ganges catchment area. Only the region of Indian Punjab flows into the Indus Basin and therfore correctly is Punjab. Further the Sikh Empire never included Haryana in it's terriotory. Most of Ranjit Singhs Empire falls in Pakistan.

Sikh_Empire_tri-lingual.jpg
this is the map of sikh empire, haryana at time time was ruled by many Jats and Rajput kings..thats why our language is more realted with Rajputana and West UP.
even in this map almost 30% of haryana is under sikh empire and we have the same group of people like them..hence we were added into punjab.
till last decade , even if you call yourself haryanvi in cities like mumbai, they will refer to you as punjabi.

Tea addict , dont go down the path that he is leading you. As a punjabi , I consider all Indians equal with warts and all. Dont fall for his superirority crap . Even the videos he has attached are punjabi marriage songs , borrowed from non muslim culture of Punjab.

And this map is of the undived Punjab. Gives us better idea of size.

main-qimg-bc699de0a5dacb5258a3116d869834b3

But the best is this map - below. Gives you a idea of how Indian Punjab is tiny spec in ocean of *bleep, bleep, bleep*. And that is not even takling into account the flood of *bleep, bleep,bleep* into Indian Punjab. Sardars better look out because Indira Gandhi's revenge is sweet.

*You can include Haryana in the scheme - it still makes little differance.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

Some indian on PDF said only indians from that part of india which is coloured in red above play sport in india.......lol......:rofl:

The mayor of London is a Pakistani Punjabi, Sadiq Khan. London is the best city in the world. Sadiq Khan alone has more power and influence in the world than 28 million indian Punjabis.
i am talking about soft power...the first thing which will come in any foreigner when he hear the word punjab will be related to indian punjab.

you havent seen haryanvis then,we are ultimate level of kanjars by your defination..lol watch Dangal and Sultan.

this is the map of sikh empire, haryana at time time was ruled by many Jats and Rajput kings..thats why our language is more realted with Rajputana and West UP.
even in this map almost 30% of haryana is under sikh empire and we have the same group of people like them..hence we were added into punjab.
till last decade , even if you call yourself haryanvi in cities like mumbai, they will refer to you as punjabi.

You seem to be an authority on Sikh history. Take it you are a Sikh.

i am talking about soft power...the first thing which will come in any foreigner when he hear the word punjab will be related to indian punjab.

Don't know many people outside of india or Pakistan know what Punjab is.

Tea addict , dont go down the path that he is leading you. As a punjabi ,
Ha Ha Ha ... What path is this? Tea Addict appreciates good breeding and what is wrong with him being proud of his people. Borders asides I have much respect for his people unlike the junglees further down the Ganges.

Thank you Jinnah for the Radcliffe Line. That electric fencing free of cost is pretty effective at holding the bhai's out.

But of Sikh heritage I take it?
btw rajputs of rajputana were the first one to have Singh as a middle name..not only a punjabi thing.

Ha Ha Ha ... What path is this? Tea Addict appreciates good breeding and what is wrong with him being proud of his people. Borders asides I have much respect for his people unlike the junglees further down the Ganges.

Thank you Jinnah for the Radcliffe Line. Those electric fencing free of cost is pretty effective at holding the bhai's out.
nah, i never said i am proud of my ethnicity.. i just said how come 28 million punjabis are much ahead than the rest and came here for pakistani punjabi views..i am part of indic races, just like 75 % of your population.
but i have very few conversation with punjabis in this thread,most is been with a baloch and a pashtun.

btw rajputs of rajputana were the first one to have Singh as a middle name..not only a punjabi thing.

nah, i never said i am proud of my ethnicity.. i just said how come 28 million punjabis are much ahead than the rest and came here for pakistani punjabi views..i am part of indic races, just like 75 % of your population.

There is no such thing as "indic races". It's more to do with the fact that our languages are similar and that we were all lumped together by the British. Modern day Pakistanis are by and large racially different to modern day indians.

There is no such thing as "indic races". It's more to do with the fact that our languages are similar and that we were all lumped together by the British. Modern day Pakistanis are by and large racially different to modern day indians.
there are, i believe, and you are free to believe whatever you want to believe.

True. There was a Indian member here who had opened a thread on genetics and that is what in fact was saying. I will see if I can find the thread.

@PAKISTANFOREVER We need to get facts to put this canard of 'us all same' thrown in the bin. If you see research on the subject tag me.

Last edited:
Pakistan has not survived it.

Pakistan as it existed in 1947 no longer exists. A small part of what WAS Pakistan in 1947(West Pakistan) now CALLS itself just Pakistan. Just because West Pakistan chose to call itself Pakistan does not mean it is the same Pakistan.
It could just as easily have called itself by "xyz-stan" and the end result would have been the same.

India, a much larger and much more stronger nation actually defeated and dismembered Pakistan.

The original Pakistan survived from Aug 14, 1947 to 1971 i.e for a period of roughly 24 years
before India succeeded in dismembering was the true Pakistan - as Jinnah gave it to you.

Do you have any common sense?

For one, that's not how nation states work. I know India is barely holding together, but don't project your insecurities onto us.

Secondly, congratulations on losing thousands of soldiers over a petty KGB plot. Indians didn't do shit, except provide transit for the Russians to train geurilla fighters.

Thirdly, Bangladesh was already going to get its independence anyway, it was never really considered a part of Pakistan, and in some aspects was treated like a colony. Of course we all deeply regret losing a part of our country, however they weren't necessarily integral to the two-nation theory, in fact the name Pakistan itself references all the other provinces except Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom