What's new

Pakistani Punjab and Former East punjab

Pakistan is the ONLY nation in the WHOLE history of mankind that has single handedly repulsed & survived an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. That is a virtually IMPOSSIBLE task that Pakistan has successfully managed to achieve. NO OTHER nation that has ever existed in 5000-10000 years of recorded human history has EVER managed to achieve that feat.
Pakistan has not survived it.

Pakistan as it existed in 1947 no longer exists. A small part of what WAS Pakistan in 1947(West Pakistan) now CALLS itself just Pakistan. Just because West Pakistan chose to call itself Pakistan does not mean it is the same Pakistan.
It could just as easily have called itself by "xyz-stan" and the end result would have been the same.

India, a much larger and much more stronger nation actually defeated and dismembered Pakistan.

The original Pakistan survived from Aug 14, 1947 to 1971 i.e for a period of roughly 24 years
before India succeeded in dismembering was the true Pakistan - as Jinnah gave it to you.

Last edited:
Kapptaan , we do take what we want like the Siachin glacier.
Our army does not hide behind the coatails of a powerless PM to explain away its failures.

Kapptaan , we do take what we want like the Siachin glacier.
Our army does not hide behind the coatails of a powerless PM to explain away its failures.
So you took glacier but left rest of it for charity?

For Punjabis this is what Indian Punjab (eastern Punjab) increasingly seems to look like http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Punjab-now-a-land-of-Bihari-sardars/articleshow/2583135.cms
So the Sardars are being flooded with Biharis's - with 100s of millions more in reserve in the Gangetic jungles we can look forward to East Punjab changing beyond recognition in a few generations. That will be India's form of sweet revenge for the 1983 Sikh troubles ...

Courtesy of unlimited supply of advanced weapons systems, funding, military support, economic support and political support from American and Western Europe. That too against a foe who are highly militarily inept and don't have the humongous external support Israel does.

When the Israelis can do that ALL by THEMSELVES like Pakistan has done for nearly 70 years then they can talk. No Israeli enemy wants to defeat them because they know they will get nuked by the world's most powerful military should that happen.

Till then the tiny country in the Middle East is only good at killing innocent unarmed Palestinian babies, men, women, children and elderly.

Lol........

Lol......lol:rofl::rofl:........if you think india can take Pakistan sector of Kashmir........lol.
it all starts with a belief
Depite being bigger, three times and since 1971 seven times the fact is you have been bigger and since 1971 massively bigger why have you not -

taken what is yours according to the Instrument of of Accession?
the reasons could be many, it could be economical like how 1965 war degraded your economical performance which was one of the best in asia at that time.
it could be political that you had supports of major world powers back then .
it could be strategical military reasons, like introduction of nukes.
it could be tactical military reasons, like pakistan is sending and arming mujaheedins which keep india in a defencive stance rather than having a breathing space to think what can be done for larger problems.

i have said it earlier too, i dont want to take that in next 2 decades too, we need to develop a lot economically,socially and morally...after that you need to firm belief and and dedicated people for your cause and things will happen.

"So the Sardars are being flooded with Biharis's - with 100s of millions more we can look forward to East Punjab changing beyond recognition in a few generations. That will be India's form of ....."

Wrong again . Sikhs relations with the hindu community is not like you would like to imagine.
Go to any function in Punjab , whether hosted by a sikh or hindu , you will find a equal no. Of ppl from all communities. I know its a alien concept for you but communities do live with each other without blowing themselves up all the time.

Can we have at least have similar scale rather than exploding India.

1000px-Punjab_in_Pakistan_%28claims_hatched%29.svg.png

East-Punjab-Map.jpg

the reasons could be many
There are always reasons for everything but fact is nearly 70 years later despite being massively larger including supposedly with those huge guys in Harayana you have failed to take it except a glacier which at that times was not even secured by Pak.

Anyway I look forward to the day when Indian Punjab/Haryana becomes part of Bihar - what with the massive influx of headshakers from Bihar, Orrisa and the rest. Thanks god for the Radcliffe Line !

All the best !

Can we have at least have similar scale rather than exploding India.

1000px-Punjab_in_Pakistan_%28claims_hatched%29.svg.png

East-Punjab-Map.jpg

There are always reasons for everything but fact is nearly 70 years later despite being massively larger including supposedly with those huge guys in Harayana you have failed to take it except a glacier which at that times was not even secured by Pak.

Anyway I look forward to the day when Indian Punjab/Haryana becomes part of Bihar - what with the massive influx of headshakers from Bihar, Orrisa and the rest. Thanks god for the Radcliffe Line !

All the best !
i was in my college bus at that time and could only find that image from my mobile. i will edit and add this image.

there are reasons, and there are solutions.. i have already written all the the reasons and solutions in earlier post in which i quoted you.

and like you, i dont mind people from under developed and with much more population moving to our regions..ethnic majority never mattered to me much..just like in Kashmir case.

And this map is of the undived Punjab. Gives us better idea of size.

main-qimg-bc699de0a5dacb5258a3116d869834b3

But the best is this map - below. Gives you a idea of how Indian Punjab is tiny spec in ocean of *bleep, bleep, bleep*. And that is not even takling into account the flood of *bleep, bleep,bleep* into Indian Punjab. Sardars better look out because Indira Gandhi's revenge is sweet.

*You can include Haryana in the scheme - it still makes little differance.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

And this map is of the undived Punjab. Gives us better idea of size.

main-qimg-bc699de0a5dacb5258a3116d869834b3

But the best is this map - below. Gives you a idea of how Indian Punjab is tiny spec in ocean of *bleep, bleep, bleep*. And that is not even takling into account the flood of *bleep, bleep,bleep* into Indian Punjab. Sardars better look out because Indira Gandhi's revenge is sweet.

@PAKISTANFOREVER
i have included Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh and punjab in "East Punjab"...which was divided among haryanvi, pahari and punjabi speakers.

indian state of punjab is faring well in all aspects, to the extent that it can outmatch all the rest of punjabis, indian and pakistani included in soft power( HDI,songs, world recognition,)

recognition via Honey singh like chutiya"s, your pathetic kind is painting Punjabis as loud mouth Junglees..

This is True Punjabi singing, not what your pathetic people does...

and what your Punjabi done in sports? Pakistan dominated you in cricket and hockey, two most famous sports of subcontinent..

Last edited:
recognition via Honey singh like chutiya"s, your pathetic kind is painting Punjabis as loud mouth Junglees..

This is True Punjabi singing, not what your pathetic people does...

and what your Punjabi done in sports? Pakistan dominated you in cricket and hockey, two most famous sports of subcontinent..
see if you see Haryanvi rappers, you will find them even more pathetic..but the truth is pathetic or whatever, those 28 million punjabis have much more soft power than rest of 150 million combined today.

@Tea addict Did you know that the original definition of Punjab did not include most of Haryana in Punjab for the simple reason that it falls within the Ganges catchment area. Only the region of Indian Punjab flows into the Indus Basin and therfore correctly is Punjab. Further the Sikh Empire never included Haryana in it's terriotory. Most of Ranjit Singhs Empire falls in Pakistan.

Sikh_Empire_tri-lingual.jpg

Pakistan has not survived it.

Pakistan as it existed in 1947 no longer exists. A small part of what WAS Pakistan in 1947(West Pakistan) now CALLS itself just Pakistan. Just because West Pakistan chose to call itself Pakistan does not mean it is the same Pakistan.
It could just as easily have called itself by "xyz-stan" and the end result would have been the same.

India, a much larger and much more stronger nation actually defeated and dismembered Pakistan.

The original Pakistan survived from Aug 14, 1947 to 1971 i.e for a period of roughly 24 years
before India succeeded in dismembering was the true Pakistan - as Jinnah gave it to you.

The above insinustion would ONLY be true if bangladesh became a part of india again. The creation of bangladesh was just as inevitable and certain as was the creation of Pakistan. india simply took advantage of this fact in 1971. YOU CANNOT EVER FORM a SINGLE nation from 2 completely different sets of people who differ to eachother in terms or race, genetics, culture, language and heritage. And then are separated by at least 2500 kms. It's IMPOSSIBLE. Pakistan continues to exist as the REAL PAKISTANI race and land still exists. Trying to make a non Pakistani race a part of us doesn't change that fact. If tomorrow the Zulus or Somalians are declared as Pakistanis for about 5 years then decide to form their own nation and seperate form the REAL Pakistan it doesn't mean that Pakistan doesn't exist.

From your rationality, it's like saying india no longer exists as the lands that make up modern day Pakistan & bangladesh were once part of india but are no longer are. Or that Israel no longer exists as it is more than a half time smaller than what it was during King Herod's rule some 2300 years ago.

Also from your rational, Germany, Russia, Turkey and Austria no longer exists as they don't have all the land they once had over a century ago.

see if you see Haryanvi rappers, you will find them even more pathetic..but the truth is pathetic or whatever, those 28 million punjabis have much more soft power than rest of 150 million combined today.

The mayor of London is a Pakistani Punjabi, Sadiq Khan. London is the best city in the world. Sadiq Khan alone has more power and influence in the world than 28 million indian Punjabis.

Back
Top Bottom