What's new

Pakistani Parliament declares neutrality on Yemen, calls for peace talks.

zzz.gif

:sick:

Those who really decide matters related to our forigen policy

Hmmmmm so you have direct source in USG han, is that what you are telling me? :what:

I am listenting to two journalists who are authentic and have good sources they are saying we are wrongly understanding the Parliament resolution it has opened way for sending troops in KSA and Pakistan government will send troops
read the OP's post where the resolution documents are shared. We we might send troops but only if the sovereignty of the kingdom is threatened. Thats what written in the resolution. The journalists might be confusing that.

Congratulations to Pakistan, this can be be a turning point for Pakistan to rid itself from ME hellhole, Arab money and abusing and closing itself to Asian powers like China, Japan or even India, achieving a permanent peace with the latter, then using its immense potential and excellent human resources to develop the country.

Pakistan has paid a huge price for its wrong policies in 80s and 90s, while Arabs were busy using your country as a operation station to support their backward Taliban fellows who then came back to haunt Pakistan, they didn't even touch Arab countries, only Pakistan and Afghanistan paid the price at the end.

Good decision by Pakistani politicians, it's very important, I hope the trend continues.

A good and welcome decision indeed.

LMAO @ Indians who were advocating and celebrating Pak army joining the fight in Yemen.

Pakistan will support the Saudis militarily only when they are threatened directly. No such problems at the time being.

read the OP's post where the resolution documents are shared. We we might send troops but only if the sovereignty of the kingdom is threatened. Thats what written in the resolution. The journalists might be confusing that.
No they are not

Good decision by Pakistan. Pakistan - Iran relations will improve, however Saudis will be a bit disappointed.

Good for India too. After all in any India - Pakistan stand-off the Arabs will be neutral.

even if that is the Army would veto it. They have legitimate concerns of over stretching the forces.
They want to go most they have decided to go but you will know this in few days they are the ones who decide policy not Nawaz and they are doing right thing what I saw at Badshahi Mosque was horrifying the anger towards those who are against sending troops to Yemen

Back
Top Bottom