What's new

Pakistani Parliament declares neutrality on Yemen, calls for peace talks.

PDF mods are fully agree with you !
I've been following this thread from the start . too many provocative and sectarian posts here , that i agree with .

but here is the thing : Dude tnx to the lord , you're living in a prosperous and safe country . you have no mental complex and you're practicing your religion freely here .

So why do you care what Dafuq a bunch of jihadists say online ? they're messed up my friend . who cares what they think ?

Shias are all Jews if thats what bothers them . We only step in when other shia muslims need us , period .

I told u that way before. We are a democratic nation now and Nawaz Sharif is not the only one who calls the shots, BTW Nawaz Sharif was part of the parliament sessions in those few days.
Good decision my friend .

Trust me , Ansarallah are fighting 10 countries right now and adding pakistan to the equation wouldn't make much of a difference .

but here is the thing : Whatever affects pakistan , directly affects Iran too . heck even an earthquake in pakistan is felt here also . you know what i mean ?

so thats why we do want an independent pakistan who is the slave of no one .

Nawaz sharif makes alarming comments , but thankfully , there are people much wiser than him who are also in charge there .

people like zarvan r the biggest enemies of saudi arabia.This idiot dont understand the fact that u cannot win the war in another country.Yaman is just like Afghanistan.Do saudies have any exit plan??In GCC meeting saudi king himself offer the yamani political parties to talk and solve the problem.Pakistan can protect the intrests of saudi arabia better if Pakistan stay out of the coulation.

www_MyEmoticons_com__fishing.gif

inshallah ...
now i want u to stop those conspiracy theories u post either about Solo Turk or yr drone spotting our troops movement into yemen. Dont spread wrong information to ordinary members. If yr a professional pilot then act like one to gain respect of other countries towards yr armed forces professionalism.

Thank You.

Do saudies have any exit plan?

Please let them be ...

now i want u to stop those conspiracy theories u post either about Solo Turk or yr drone spotting our troops movement into yemen. Dont spread wrong information to ordinary members. If yr a professional pilot then act like one to gain respect of other countries towards yr armed forces professionalism.

Thank You.

troops movement into yemen !?

I never said such a thing ...

About the solo turk ... never mind !!!

professional pilot

civil pilot

What is really sad and hurtful is, Arabs and Saudis calling Pakistan's parliament to be Shia dominated, Shia going to eat all of Pakistan and Middle east, Shias per say are not Muslims, Iran is the most evil country for Pakistan....and media of Pakistan dominated by shia's etc etc n Saudi Arabia will kick out all Pakistanis, it will block all money and business with Pakistan....this is really sad to see, how much self-interested & selfish Saudis and Arabs are..n there exporting wahabis ideology in Pakistan etc.

Pakistanis are brave, independent, intelligent and highly revengeful people, we might be low in some areas, but thats it. We can survive successfully as we have been fighting all alone for past 15 years against talibanis, US-India-Israel evil nexus....TTPs, Kashmir issue, proxy wars etc etc.

Well Done Pakistanis for once.!!!

. Dont spread wrong information to ordinary members. If yr a professional pilot then act like one to gain respect of other countries towards yr armed forces professionalism.

Thank You.
He is civil pilot.

Even if he is professional pilot, then why he gain respect from foreign citizens?o_O

This decision has a good side that Pakistan is trying to solve the issue peacefully. Let's see how successful it will be. To get a ceasefire in place Terrorist Huthis & Traitor Saleh soldier need out of all the cities and capital Sana'a and Put down their weapons and agree for election under the legitimate govt of Hadi.
Or otherwise Pakistan need to keep the troop & Fighter Jets on alert and standby ready to go to Saudi Arabia to safeguard the holy places and to counter the misadventure of Iran and Hypocrite Shiites which has already started with the arrival of Iranian Helicopter Carrier ships in International waters near Gulf of Aden and possible incursions from Saada border and from Iraqi side.
BTW Saudi must continue the air strikes to destroy the logistics, command, control, weapons, personnels air strips etc. to relieve pressure from the sunni tribal fighters and allied sections of Armed Forces.

Nawaz sharif makes alarming comments , but thankfully , there are people much wiser than him who are also in charge there .
As a democratic country our people elect the leaders now and by people i mean ordinary people who might not know abt international relations and politics internationally.The main reason why he was elected was because of the economic progress he gave to the punjab province where his party was in power during Zardari's term. People hope to see the same.

But when comes to regional and foreign affairs he might not be mature when matters related to Saudia Arabia or India come, but then again as a democratic country he is answerable to the parliament and people. So it doesnt matter what he likes personally to happen. Same are his individual statements.

But but i want u all parties to resolve the issue diplomatically not by fighting as wars and bloodshed only brings negativity and destruction, a better way is to be wise and try to find a middle ground through talks peacefully.

Last edited:
misadventure of Iran and Hypocrite Shiites
from Saada border and from Iraqi side.
Both sectarian and dumb ?

This is nothing Atypical from Wahhabites . they don't know shit about shit . they just know this :

Iran and shia = evil / Wahhabite saudia = the army of Allah on earth .

now it doesn't matter that there is no "Iraqi side" bordering yemen and Yemen is hundreds of kilometers away from Iraq .

That's not important at all , cause you know , Iraqis are also shia . so fvck them all

here is a map of yemen for you :

saupload_map_middle_east_7353291.png

As a democratic country our people elect the leaders now and by people i mean ordinary people who might not know abt international relations and politics internationally.The main reason why he was elected was because of the economic progress he gave to the punjab province where his part was in power during Zardari's term. People hope to see the same.

But when comes to regional and foreign affairs he might not be mature when matters related to Saudia Arabia or India come, but then again as a democratic country he is answerable to the parliament and people. So it doesnt matter what he likes personally to happen. Same are his individual statements.

But but i want u all parties to resolve the issue diplomatically not by fighting as wars and bloodshed only brings negativity and destruction, a better way is to be wise and try to find a middle ground through talks peacefully.
Well put my friend .

Iran is no different. Iran also has its proxies in Pak, along with KSA and i condemn both on this issue.. But Iran only has its proxies, and has never given any favor to Pak, after their revolution... On the other hand, As u urself mentioned, after nuclear tests in 1998, it was KSA, which helped Pakistan, in its most difficult time...when whole world had sanctioned Pak, by giving free oil....... It was not a small help... It was a BIG helpin our most difficult times.. Also they have helped us financially alot also... What has Iran done for us? Lot of our foreign exchange comes through remittances sent by Pakistanis working in KSA... In Iran, theres negligle number of Pakistanis, if any... iran is more favored towards India.. Why not, help our ally in its time of need? Though I am also against particpation in yemen, but something needs to be done to ensure our suppor for KSA

Well i think Pakistani people have repayed that with enough and more blood of their innocents, For that token gesture by the Saudi's.. By opening your country for their extremist propagation You reckon they would have the same love for you if you have to go to war with India to safe guard your territorial integrity ? Where were they all these years ? Why suddenly this show of Sunni Muslim brotherhood, When only their interests are under threat ? Do they treat Pakistani's in Saudi with the same respect ?

Iran may have proxies hell any regional power would.. But what have they done that was detrimental to Pakistani interests over the years ? Have they ever shown you superiority or treated you like dirt ? You share a border with Iran, Not with SA, It's obvious where Pakistani interests need to lie..

@sohail i think now u can rest yr conspiracy theories now.

@yavar @haman10 so what do u say.

I told u that way before. We are a democratic nation now and Nawaz Sharif is not the only one who calls the shots, BTW Nawaz Sharif was part of the parliament sessions in those few days.

and so are we helping them by ensuring that our interests dont get compromised either. We r trying to balance our international relations and interests.
I am listenting to two journalists who are authentic and have good sources they are saying we are wrongly understanding the Parliament resolution it has opened way for sending troops in KSA and Pakistan government will send troops

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom